American morons drive one more patriot away

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

American morons drive one more patriot away

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

It seems that american morons are attacking so many people who tried to help them that more and more of them are deciding that they need to be killed off for being so stupid and are quitting trying to defend american morons.

I think this is a GOOD thing. Those of us who know what is going on have spent enough of our time and resources warning those who are morons. When the cops start shooting these morons in the street for no reason at all and they start incarcerating people in FEMA camps and these morons say "Hey, this is not ok, someone please help us!"?

I am going to sit at my table in Germany, where men know to keep the police in check and I am going to say "you stupid morons refused to listen to me and do as I advised when you had a chance to fight back....now...what are you going to do with those pop guns against the weapons of the army and UN? Nothing. So now it is time for you to die. I hope they mulch you into fertiliser and put you on some mans rose garden because in death your body will do his roses more good than you did in life."

THAT is what I will say. Every MRA who heard my name and heard my call for new courts who is killed? I will celebrate his death as the triumph of intelligence (meaning the Illuminati) over ignorance, stupidity and arrogance.

Here is one more man who has left americans to their fate.

http://sovereigncitizens.org/

Dear Web Site Visitor

I tried to warn people about the United Nations and Agenda 21. Some people get it. Most people think I’m some kind of terrorist because the elites have created some kind of propaganda saying there is this scary movement of people calling themselves Sovereign Citizens. Ooh be scared. They kill cops and stuff right? Um.. no…

I created this site to provide INFORMATION. But still the clueless visited this site and still somehow saw me as a threat. Well I guess the truth is a threat to those who seek to disguise the truth and make it go underground.

I really love the people who email me and say – you’re not a patriot you are a terrorist. Wow.. just wow dude.. You are really so clueless I can’t even begin to tell you how clueless…

My country – the home of the free and the brave – is history. It doesn’t matter who wins in November 2012. We are screwed either way. The entire thing is fixed. It’s a big pretend thing – elections. But yeah go ahead and cast that vote and feel good about doing absolutely NOTHING to change a thing.

I’m tried of trying to help you clueless idiots. The few who already get it are enough who will hopefully help to get this country back. Seriously, I am willing to die for that and if things keep going like they have been going in the US, I’d rather die than live this way.

So this site is officially shut down. I’m tired of the clueless threats against me. I’m tired of idiots thinking I am a terrorist. I’m tired of ABC News portraying this site as some kind of danger to people. Go find someone else to push around because I’m officially a ghost now.

Good bye

September 3, 2012
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why bother trying to wake most Americans up when most of them are still in a sleep-induced coma and refuse to believe anything that deviates from the norm? I say, let them suffer when the shit hits the fan. Don't say people didn't warn you as there tons of information out there and people trying to speak the truth to Americans who don't want to listen.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

zboy1 wrote:Why bother trying to wake most Americans up when most of them are still in a sleep-induced coma and refuse to believe anything that deviates from the norm? I say, let them suffer when the sh** hits the fan. Don't say people didn't warn you as there tons of information out there and people trying to speak the truth to Americans who don't want to listen.
+1
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Its like I have heard someone say:

"You can't wake someone up who is pretending to be asleep".
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...