A couple of videos for those interested

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Also Peter you have openly admitted to beating women as acceptable remember or do we have to drag the info up Winston knows that having you around will get his site shut down. Like how you had the freeman site shut down because of your presence.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Angela Usher wrote:Also Peter you have openly admitted to beating women as acceptable remember or do we have to drag the info up Winston knows that having you around will get his site shut down. Like how you had the freeman site shut down because of your presence.
LOL!! You ASIO agents are a laugh a minute. I have openly admitted that spanking women is perfectly ok. So has sean connery.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0 [/youtube]

Women slap men all the time..watch any sitcom. Women claimed equality...ergo slapping women is fine. The next woman who slaps me is going to get smacked into the middle of next month...you can quote me on that.

As for women I am in close relationships with? I make sure they agree that I can put them over my knee and spank them inside a few dates. If they do not agree I drop them. Why would I date a woman who claims to be able to commit the crime of assault against me with impunity?

As I reported this new woman I just met a couple of times? I told her that I absolutely reserve the right to spank women on our first meeting. She SWOONED over the idea and then tried to hide the fact she swooned. Even on our first meeting she slapped me on the arm a few times in jest saying "You are such a wicked man! I should kill you, you are so wicked!" By which she meant that she was all happy to meet an alpha who would not put up with her rubbish and be a strong man of his own mind. That is why she was willing to swap numbers just meeting me for the first time at a pool. Gee...colour me surprised....

Meanwhile....when I was still a beta loser provider type I went on 2 dates with women WELL past their prime because I thought that was all I could hope for...and as a beta it was.....and they both treated me like crap because I was a beta. I know how to deal with women now in the social situations...and I deal with them by being an alpha....at work I am purely professional and I would never ask a woman from work on a date. That is craziness.

And as for the Australian Freeman site?

That was shut down by the admins following threats by Michael Toal to make slanderous comments about the admins of the site to his employers.

The admins had a small child to care for and decided he did not need the problem and shut the site down. Attempting to blame me for another mans slander and criminal abuse of a man with a small child is ludicrous...but that is standard for ASIO.

We wondered how Michael Toal found out who the admins was since that was a breech of privacy and confidentiality by NING.

But once we were presented compelling evidence that Michael Toal was associated with ASIO for an extended period of time it seems clear ASIO were the ones to put pressure on NING to hand over the admins of the site.

That is what we believe happened and when we wrap this all up we will find out what really happened.

The evidence we were presented that Michael Toal was linked to ASIO closely was confirmed by ASIO themselves when a long standing web site was immediately removed following me blowing Michael Toals cover.

He will never work anywhere as an clandestine agent ever again. And those who google his name when he is applying for a job will find out that he stands accused of war crimes in Afghanistan and that we will get to the bottom of those accusations in the fullness of time.

Michael Toal stands accused as a willing accessory to war crimes, namely mass murder of Afghans. If he is proven to be guilty I will gladly hang him myself. The penalty for treason is to hang by the neck until dead. If Michael Toal has committed treason and been involved in mass murder then I would be first to volunteer as the hang man.

Michael Toal has at no time denied he is associated with ASIO, he has at no time denied he was attached to he US army in operations to go and kill innocent men, women and children to oppress the Afghan people. He has at no time denied he was involved in the training of US and Australian soldiers to go into the civilian populations and cause terror and mayhem to oppress the Afghan people.

This is the sort of evidence we have been able to accumulate. Some of it might be false so we need to follow through in a thorough and detailed investigation.

Here is the link to Michael Toal on CAF.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

If anyone wants to speak to his father and ask him if these accusations, which come from very, very reliable sources of mine, are true, or if he wants to confront his son on these accusations? Feel free. +61 2 69 25 40 41. His email is bill_toal@hotmail.com. His daughter stands guilty of perjury, kindapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. His son stands accused of mass murder.

If men want to know what happened to the west? Men like Bill Toal happened. Not long before he was born Australian men were fighting and dying so that he might grow up in freedom. Bill Toal had a good life because men like my step grandfather, Frank Trainor, fought in the pacific. Frank impressed on me as a lad how many of his mates did not come back and the horrific conditions they fought in and many of them died in. He described the pain and suffering those men went through. And he impressed on me that if ever it were my turn to fight then I should do so with the same courage and bravery as these men.

When I die I will see my "Uncle Frank" again. I will stand at his side with his mates who perished in WWII and I will be accepted as on of his equals. A man willing to risk his life for the benefit of others. Bill Toal will never be invited into such a group on this death. Bill Toal is a weak emasculated zeta male who most likely got tricked into marriage via a planned "accidental" pregnancy who never had the guts to stand up to his wife or children.

Bill Toal is the ultimate "loser" and I certainly will not be attending his funeral either. If there were not gutless zeta males like Bill Toal who are so willingly dominated and controlled by their fat shreiking harpy wives like Irene Toal? The decline of Australia could not have occurred.

Bill Toal is such a zeta that when he told Jennifer to withdraw her perjury she told him to take a hike. Not only did Bill "take a hike" he even loaned Jennifer money to criminally abuse me. Bill Toal is such a loser that he was out in the hot Wagga sun, 40C, washing cars to pay the lawyer bills for his daughter who had ready access to EIR100,00 for her signature alone and refused to use that money....prefering instead to put her father to labour washing cars at the age of 65.

Bill Toal should just go and shoot himself for being such a miserable failure as a man, a father, and a husband.

he has THREE daughters who are divorced ALL AT LEAST TWICE. One never married as far as I know....drug addicts two of them....and a son who stands accused of mass murder who is a known ASIO agent. THREE of four daughters pregnant out of wedlock just like Jennifer was with Bill and Irene and their shot gun wedding which would seem to have been a "planned accident" by Irene Collins as a way of trapping Bill into Marriage.

Yep....you want to know who to blame for the shit happening in the west?

Blame the Bill Toals of the world. Gutless zetas who inherited their lifes opportunity in the backs of dead men in the pacific. A total disgrace.

Now....Michael Toal himself has admitted to me in writing he was in Afghanistan on at least one occasion.

Taking photos of the troops for his army rag....sure....

Angela.....some people inside ASIO do not like what you are doing....and since I am the most public figure opposing you? Guess who they are sending their information to......

You guys at ASIO would be quaking in your boots if you knew what I have.......and I have made sure that said information is redistributed to my reliable men all around the world....

It is over Angela....over bar the shouting.

Go tell Ingrid and all the other personas that shredding documents will not do you a blind bit of good.......its over.

And go tell the Toal family that my exposure of them has just started. CAF is really just getting going...we have 300+ visitors a day now...but when we get cases going and have success....it will be thousands...and the disgusting criminal Toal family will be featured forever on CAF...

I wonder how Louise, Mark, Jordan, Jarrod and Joshua are going to take to having their names plastered all over CAF for THE REST OF THEIR LIVES as being members of a criminal family of losers, divorcees, slut women, drug addicts and maybe even a mass murderer in the mix.

I wonder if Louise, Mark, Jordan, Jarrod and Joshua might not want to distance themselves a bit from the zeta males of the Toal family and the hate filled horrible spiteful women who so generously supported Jennifer?

And there is NO END of sites I can post these details to Angela.......

Go tell Bill Toal from me...this has only just begun...his progeny will have the truth told about them for the rest of their lives...and there is now nothing Bill can do about it...he was offered his chances and turned them down.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Angela Usher wrote:Peter no one wants to pay you because you dribble too much shite LOL and Polya are you now starting to become deluded like loopy pete? sharing the ASIO delusion are we LOL
Oh Angela, your a worthless piece of garbage without a friend in the world -- we all know "moving on" is you - FOOL!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Angela Usher wrote:Also Peter you have openly admitted to beating women as acceptable remember or do we have to drag the info up Winston knows that having you around will get his site shut down. Like how you had the freeman site shut down because of your presence.
Why don't you get "moving on" to spank you? Answer: It will count as self-harm! OMG your mama's hairbrush is wearing out.
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Terminator LOL firstly I am not moving on secondly Polya yourself and Loopy peddo pete would be a love match made in heaven I bet you lot enjoy having gay orgies LOL
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Angela Usher wrote:Terminator LOL firstly I am not moving on secondly Polya yourself and Loopy peddo pete would be a love match made in heaven I bet you lot enjoy having gay orgies LOL
Whatever 'moving on' just keep talking trash, - thank God we can't smell you down the internet!
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

If you can "smell me down the internet" you need to see a psychiatrist!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Arguably these ASIO trolls are performing a public service by demonstrating just what a squalid and corrupt racket the regime occupying Australia really is. I don't see how any reasonable person encountering these trolls could fail to conclude that the Australian regime should be deposed and its staff and collaborators executed as traitors post haste.
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Peter Andrew Nolan is a Sociopath and a Narcissist.
Callsign Heatseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Callsign Heatseeker »

From the Registration Agreement Terms of this site:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Terminator Joined: 03 Sep 2012

Cornfed

I have been around this forum for a while just reading comments I did my own research on Peter Nolan as I was in love with him however I discovered he is a Paedophile, Sociopath and Narcissist. I am a forensic psychologist and I have profiled Peter Nolan based on what he has written etc. I have been accused of being ASIO just because I disagree with him. Anyone who fails to comply with Peter Andrew Nolan is a ASIO agent.
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Callsign Heatseeker wrote:From the Registration Agreement Terms of this site:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
I am not being hateful I am speaking the truth protecting children from this predator. also what about Peter Nolans hate Eh? against women. Also you just signed up today you are a Troll
Callsign Heatseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Callsign Heatseeker »

Angela Usher wrote:
Callsign Heatseeker wrote:From the Registration Agreement Terms of this site:

I am not being hateful I am speaking the truth protecting children from this predator. also what about Peter Nolans hate Eh? against women. Also you just signed up today you are a Troll
That comment was directed at Nolan and his retarded followers ... by any standards they have breached each and every rule governing the ethos of this site
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just how stupid do you ASIO trolls think everyone else on this site is? Do you seriously think you are fooling anyone? I take it you are minimum-wage affirmative action hires of some sort. I could do your trolling job way better than you if I were the scum of the Earth like you.
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Cornfed wrote:Just how stupid do you ASIO trolls think everyone else on this site is? Do you seriously think you are fooling anyone? I take it you are minimum-wage affirmative action hires of some sort. I could do your trolling job way better than you if I were the scum of the Earth like you.
Cornfed aka John Rambo your another woman hater and basher.