Russians taking care of things...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Hahahahaha. Pay attention to the dudes pocket! Hahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2lLvxd0 ... ata_player
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Yup Treat her like a lady...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBmBunF ... ata_player

Yet funny how men in the west get a bad rap even in light of dudes like these!
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Black russian girl busted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz0Zp3zd ... ata_player

The joys of black women all over the world. Skanks supreme
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

designer wrote:Hahahahaha. Pay attention to the dudes pocket! Hahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2lLvxd0 ... ata_player
LOL!! yes..russian chicks are not at all afraid to throw a few punches around at each other...its quite normal. I actually really like that they are physical and aggressive like this.

This crazy western women talk about how "delicate" women are so that they must never be hit under ANY circumstances.....and russian women are quite happy to slap each other and to get into a bit of a cat fight....they also hit men but they are VERY careful to make sure they never actually hurt the man.....hitting men is only to express anger and upset and to get the man to fight back so they can feel the whole "protect and provide" thing.

I think the whole "never hit a woman" idea that has been pushed so hard in the west is a very unnatural idea that is very destructive of relationships. In the end the woman values strength in a man because it is a mans strength that is linked to "protect and provide". If she never experiences that strength then women forget it is there, or do not even know it is there, and lose respect for the man because the woman mistakenly thinks she is equal to the man.

I have had grown women seriously not realise the massive strength difference between men and women. The respect from the woman, to the man, is ultimately based on his strength and intelligence which are linked to his ability to "protect and provide".

This is why, at the end of my marriage, Jennifer claimed she had no respect for me. Because the rule "never hit a woman" meant she never got to see strength applied to her......and she was also not worthy of respect herself and was projecting that on to me.

So yes...I like that russian women will get themselves into a bit of a catfight occasionally.....they also speak out strongly against women who do the wrong thing to men.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Yes I agree I have noticed this too. Sadly though in the usa the media and medical communities have convinced women that women are on average stronger and better than men on every level. Thus by the media's standard all you have to do to "beat" a man is hit him in his groin. This for many is the great equalizer for many feminist who also believe that women are invulnerable there and all over. There is a myth of superiority and supremacy. When someone has supremacist beliefs they believe that they are invincible and even act on that belief by sporting over confidence. This sums up the typical american/uk woman. You see it all of the time. The fact is that Russian women went from being shemales to overly feminine. It was the end result of decades of feminism and brute culture. Russia has already gone through their man hating feminist era. That same ideology that is now being discovered by the usa, uk, sweden and denmark. Surely it will destroy those nations unless it is realized what that kind of man hating culture will bring. Thus the violent men in russia are the way that they are because they overall lost respect for russian women. There shall be a breaking point i nthe usa too one day in which men will no longer respect women. There shall come a point when the quotas and inequality will force men to act and take back their power. America and the uk are disfunctional.