David Icke - Mind Blowing Red Pill Lectures and Interviews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote: Wait, but that doesn't make sense. Why would the Illuminati think that David Icke will help start WWIII? He advocates peaceful solutions such as noncompliance with the NWO and its Orwellian agenda. He does not advocate violent measures. So how would he inadvertently start WWIII? I don't understand.
Because to start a BIG war the guvments have to be discredited and David is doing a bang up job of discrediting guvments.

It looks like the Illuminati are letting some people run because the whole rotten system needs to be exposed and people need to be prodded into civil wars.....David saying "be peaceful" is not going to stop the sheeple being stampeded into wars via false flag attacks. Lusitania? Pearl Habour? Reichstag Building? False flags stampede the sheeple.
Winston wrote: What do you mean? What is this "great plan of the ages" that they willingly submit to? What do they think it is exactly? What are they told about it?

Are these 5 percent common people? Aren't they in positions of power in every major organization, as David Icke says? Isn't that how the police could help cover up the JFK assassination, arrest an a patsy without evidence, and cover up real evidence?
The people at the bottom are told lots of different rubbish....some are sold the christian story and the "great plan of the ages" is to prepare for the return of Christ and to defend the christian faith.....any story will do...people are very gullible.

The REAL "great plan of the ages" is to bring into being a world where lucifer would want to live. A satanic "hell on earth" as it were. The story is when the world is in the state that Lucifer wants he will return and reward his faithful servants and bring eternal damnation to everyone else.

So depending on who you are and what you are allowed to know you will be told different things. But what will be consistent is that the person will be made to feel important and made to feel they have power over others. Made to feel they are special. People lap that up.

These people are everywhere. They might be the headmaster/mistress at the school. The local police chief and many in the police force. Doctors. Ministers/Priests. Businessmen. Armed servicemen. Your local scoutmaster. School teachers.

One thing they like to do is lots of "good works" so that if they are ever caught doing something untowards they can point to all their good works and "personal sacrifice" and ridicule the idea that they would ever do anything bad....like CATHOLIC PRIESTS.....

The christian religion is just a rehash of the babylonian mystery religions which are satanic in nature. The priest is the wolf in sheeps clothing and the bible is the instruction book on how to farm the sheep. They even called Jesus the "good shepherd" and called it an allegory. Nope. It is TRUE. And that makes people sheep. I have even seen a video of a long term catholic priest say all this.

They are trying to create the world their God would like to live in hoping to be blessed by the presence of their God...this is why they do this with religious fanaticism. And any lies and any price to be paid are a holy sacred duty to their God....and they are committing crimes against infidels....this is how it works in all religions. Everyone else is an infidel.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Peter,
So these 5 percent of people who work for the Illuminati, are Christians?!

But the Christians are complaining about the NWO being secular right? They claim that the NWO is trying to destroy religion, not create one. WTF?

Also, if the Bible is propaganda, then doesn't that render the word "Satanic" inept, since the concept of Satan is based on the Bible? How can anything be Satanic if the Bible is a myth?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Peter,
So these 5 percent of people who work for the Illuminati, are Christians?!

But the Christians are complaining about the NWO being secular right? They claim that the NWO is trying to destroy religion, not create one. WTF?

Also, if the Bible is propaganda, then doesn't that render the word "Satanic" inept, since the concept of Satan is based on the Bible? How can anything be Satanic if the Bible is a myth?
Many are actually christians, yes. Some claim they are christians but are not...Kevin Rudd being one of them. Some are muslims. Some are Jews. Some are Hindus. Right across the board actually. If you are going to be a successful subversive organisation you have to be considered a loyal and faithful member of the group you are going to subvert.

The bible is a book written by the Illuminati as a mind control device. It is written on 2 levels. One for the sheep and one for the initiate.

They claim their god is Lucifer the light bringing, the bringer of warmth, energy, all that is needed to grow....the bringer of knowledge. THEY believe in Lucifer and they believe they are above the sheeple. Their take is that if the sheeple are too stupid to deal with them then the sheeple deserve what they get. Rather like we treat cows and sheep. When a shepherd and sheep dog are moving a pack of sheep how do they do it? If you do not know take a look. That is what the Illuminati are doing to us. We far outnumber them but the sheeple are afraid of a nip in the heels by the sheepdogs...meaning police.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new short documentary and walk with David Icke.

Description:

Conspiracy theorist David Icke takes us to a local satanic execution site and discusses the plot of the secret lizard illuminati.

We traveled to the Isle of Wight to meet the most iconic conspiracy theorist on Earth, David Icke. A former professional goalkeeper and television presenter, David Icke found international fame back in the 90s when he began uncovering a secret lizard illuminati plot. Icke discovered that a race of shape-shifting lizards has been masquerading as presidents and monarchs for centuries while planning to crush the planet.

In Part 2, Icke takes VICE host Kevin Morpurgo to the site of a local Satanic execution and explains what the global cabal of pedophile aliens has to do with Stanley Kubrick and Bill Clinton.

Part 1 and 2:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Peter,
Is this Illuminati Indoctrination video accurate? lol

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

The strange thing about this is that a great deal of it is exactly on the money. So my guess is that this is a disinfo piece or maybe a piece to help incite distrust in the guvment.

All guvments have to be discredited and drag countries into major wars with major social unrest and mass death to get people to buy UN Mark II.

That's the plan. WW III and UN MARK 2 because UN MMARK I did not have enough "teeth" to stop WW III.

This is why the ONLY way out I know of is to remove the players from each guvment.

It sure would be nice for other men to help...but they won't.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Awesome New David Icke Rant, "Walk the Talk or Shut the

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
PAN said that 5 percent of the American public work for the Illuminati, knowingly. Do you agree with that?
No...I didn't say that. I said I have been told by someone whom I believe to be telling the truth that about 5% of adults in the US know about "the great plan of the ages" and willingly take orders to do their bit. The VAST majority of these people have never heard of the Illuminati and do not know that they are serving a satanic cult. The old circles in circles to keep those outside ignorant.

What this effectively means is that the Illuminati can command about 5% of the population to take specific actions. Police chiefs will fabricate evidence, doctors will misdiagnose, hoes will hand over details of clients......when someone gets too close they will be attacked by "reputable people of high moral standing" in the community.

If you stop and think about it....its the perfect set up....you have to admire them...they have done a great job.

This is why there is no point at all fighting them...they have vast resources, vast wealth and millions of willing servants....the only way forward is to leave their control grid.
I don't know if its as high as 5%, but whatever it is, it's real. I knew a guy a few years back who was a low-level bodyguard for the secret apparatus, available for hire to special people. He said they had cleaners who could erase events, make bodies disappear, etc, just like in the movies. He was no freemason, he was just a regular guy who was recruited because he had been a courageous, crazy-style law enforcement guy -- and had a reputation for keeping his mouth shut. When I met him, he was looking for a way out, but was scared to leave.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

DevilsAdvocate wrote: Here is the real truth:
The reptilian eyes phenomenon is real, make no mistake, I have been researching this to find the truth for myself and it's 100% real.

Hugo Chavez talked about this on TV and contracted cancer shortly thereafter....

Hugo Chavez said "there are people in the USA government who look like people but are not humans"....
Didnt know about this.

Went to watch it on YouTube.

What I saw was him referring to some people being inhuman. Apparently he was just referring to people whose souls are dead. Not reptilian possession.

I do believe in demonic possession, and have seen the reptilian eyes on YouTube.

I do believe that Chavez was probably poisoned by the CIA.

But I think you are scaremongering when you make out that these people are all-powerful. They are about as all-powerful as the East German Stasi were. No more.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a clip from David Icke's recent 9 hour presentation at Wembley in London about the Saturn/Moon matrix.

Impressions of his Wembley presentation:

From his interviews:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another great new awakening video by David Icke.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

David Icke's New TV Station - The People's Voice

This is the latest announcement.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Icke explains why The People's Voice needs to continue raising more funds and what the money will be used for.

Please click here for more information and to donate:

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You should contact David Icke, Winston.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

If we are living under an Elite' group system, ... Why do they let guys like him exist ?? Something just isn't 100% genuine about him & his work.

He's either a very good businessman, a fake or was given the task of stirring the pot & creating Chaos.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -