Feminism is an Economic Bubble

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Evergreen
Freshman Poster

Feminism is an Economic Bubble

Post by Evergreen »

Great new article I've encountered and would like to share here. I guess I should expat soon out of North America.

http://russianwomen.wordpress.com/2008/ ... ic-bubble/

“May you live in interesting times..�

- A Chinese Curse

My Friends,

We are currently witnessing growing tears in the fabric of the United States of America that does not bode well for the long term prospects of it’s sovereignty nor for the ability of its citizens to freely obtain Life, Liberty or the Pursuit of Happiness.

I personally started to see the writing on the wall for these current events nearly 10 years ago and a significant part of my decision to expatriate 5 years later was due to the growing momentum I was witnessing in the orchestrated destruction of our traditional values and freedoms as Americans.

Its important to note that all of us have different internal alarms which serve to alert us to the potential hazards within our environment.

And unfortunately in our “modern� world these hazards to our well-being are quickly multiplying and creating greater waves of destruction to our financial, emotional, and physical health.

It doesn’t take a genius to realize that any of these hazards can easily manifest like a cancer and spread to the point of lethality not just for ourselves but for our society as well.

My own personal alarm started to ring with the realization that we were the first (and maybe the last) generation in the entire history of our species to blatantly violate our natural imperative as Men and Women to find love and symbiotic cooperation with each other.

To our own demise we are callously rejecting the tender aspirations of stable families which form the very core of any solvent society.

I’ve been a witness to the “War of the Sexes� since the 1970’s and have had a deep sense of dread in seeing Cultural Marxism rise up and take it’s most prominent form in Radical Feminism.

I’ve watched in horror as the media and “popular opinion� declared open season on traditional feminine and masculine identities in a stealth process to dismantle society by weakening the natural bonds of trust between Men and Women.

And now I’m seeing in real time this corruption of humanity reach it’s latest chapter as the forces of ego and greed create a downward spiral in the financial world which will ultimately lead to an economic and social collapse for our once noble country.

One of the primary fuels for this inferno has always been the crass materialism of “Empowered� Feminist who have chanted the mantra of “You can have it ALL� to several generations of Western Women.

In North America this foolish sense of entitlement not only pertains to their careers or material possessions..

But tragically to their relationships too.

These are the Western Women who demanded “equality� in public..

But who were always trolling for Sugar Daddies in private.

This appalling behavior has been glorified in our media to such an extent that it is now the accepted norm in our society.

Both Men and Women are now expected to walk through this Garden of Hell together and turn themselves into prostituted commodities for status and material gain.

We now are forced to worship at the alter of “Sexual Materialism�.

And this is simply a religion which will turn individuals into slaves and fatally weaken our country as history has so openly demonstrated with other societies in the past.

There no faster way to create a classic bubble then to live beyond your means.

And when the rewards of sex and relationships become dependent on bank balances, stock portfolios and visa card purchases..

Then a new blood-sport is formed with a “those who dies with the most toys win� mentality.

“Can you say over leveraged?�

This is truly what Feminism has become.

But as with any fire.. it destroys everything in its path and ultimately consumes itself.

And this is exactly what we will be witnessing in the weeks, months and years to come.

“There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.�

Likewise there is no such thing as a Feminist in any kind of foxhole either.

Because as uncertainty and even chaos grows in our society you are going to witness once proud and “independent� feminist running for cover and pleading for protection.

Real protection that can only come from Real Men.

As this economic crisis grows and danger starts to rear its ugly head you will see a magical and major attitude adjustment towards Men quickly taking hold.

Any woman who won’t let go of her ego and go into denial over this will literally be left out in the cold where she and Mr. Darwin can have their own little private date with destiny.

Men will always be the protective guardians of both family and society at large and only the most jaded or foolish feminists out there would ignore this at their own peril.

If some of the most dire predictions of an economic collapse come true and access to the most basics items of food, water and shelter are in short supply then you will see once “firm� feminists quickly becoming “fair weather� feminists.

As I have always advocated..

The only solution for all of this is to create strong families.

Because strong families can survive both good times and bad.

Feminist can’t.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is a great article! I think more and more men in America are realizing what the feminist movement is all about! It is trying to put a wedge between women and men and destroy the traditional family.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

This is an interesting essay, but it begs the question that will such men find a women worthy enough to be protected. E.G., should I help to bail out the spinster - who was too "independent" during her youth to acquiesce to my offer then - but now needs a "real man" to further her financial goals?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Its not a matter of spinsters being "independent in their youth". I had a conversation with my wife about just this demographic as I drove her back to work. We rolled to a stop sign and an old woman of about 70+ passed in front of us.

The old bat drove in front of us slowly, offering us a feral sneer and demonic eyes that are standard equipment of the type. My wife is from Ukraine, and there such old ladies are known as "God's Dandelions". My wife simply shook her head and said "The ones in America are not as God's Dandelion as they want us to think."

I clarified to my wife that in America these wrinkled old bats are the shock troops of wholesale societal obliteration. They and they alone have presided over 50 million abortions, the enslavement of their own fathers sons and husbands, and the bankrupting of our nation.

They are the silent oppression that pervades every aspect of American culture, and they have 60% of all the wealth. The only fix for this situation is complete collapse, revolution, and civil war.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an interesting reply I received about this:

"My friend,

Unfortunately, I am not sure it is.

For most of the 5000 years of human histroy, agriculture is the dominant economic activity. And it takes physical strength to be successful and that's why men were dominant. The story remained the same in the industrial society.

Now we are moving on to a knowledge based "post industrial" economy in developed countries such as USA. And this type of economy takes away men's competitive advantage (physical strength). So females will likely gain MORE power as society progresses.

So... moving to less developed countries may be the way to go ..."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

A civil war?

Post by Shokkers »

A civil war against whom, Grunt?
70-year-old women?
I agree that a great many of them are irritating and useless, but where's the glory in beating them with pipes?

You could say A civil war against the Rich (previously attempted in Russia and Cambodia), but all the Rich would have to do is wear Marilyn Manson t-shirts and ripped jeans, and Presto, they blend right in with everyone else. Most of the hollywood 'elite' is doing that now.

Evergreen's suggestion is to return to building strong families. Close, but no cigar. We need to change the DEFINITION of a strong family. Right now, one legal dfinition of a 'family' is considered a single mother and her children. Tripe. A family without a father is a pair of sitting ducks, a drain on the economy, and another kid that will grow up to be a crook.

We need to SLOW the urge to procreate until AFTER a couple has acquired some wisdom and resources, not encourage them to start breeding at age 21 or younger. Anyone having kids at that age or younger is doomed to have their kids, their apartment, and precious little else. On the ironically positive side, it is families like these that keep the economy going, since both partners will have to work every waking moment to afford their bare necessities.

There IS a cure for feminism on the horizon--beginning in Europe right now--but it's unfortunately worse than the disease.
It's Islam.
The most popular name for male children being born in Europe right now is Mohammed. It's the fastest growing religion in the world, 1 billion adherents and climbing. (This unfortunately doesn't speak well for the average person's intelligence.) Non-islamic women in Europe right now are wearing Burkhas in public just so Muslim men will leave them alone.

The polygamist element of Islam is cool with me, but it's unfortunately the only cool thing about it. You can have four wives but none of them have to work; all of them are dependent on your income, for better or worse.
Add in the endless war, the necessity of praying umpteen times a day, the elimination of music and alcohol, and you've got one suck-ass religion, there...

Back to you in the studio...
K.K.
http://www.RockHerWorld.Net
polya
Junior Poster

Its a real waste of time...

Post by polya »

There is nothing now that can stop a total collapse of the USA. We are in too much debt to ever repay even the interest. The governmdent is going to just print money that will send inflation to the moon. Either leave NOW (the best option as you can still sell your house, car for some money), or stock up on food, ammo, water, NOW. You might not see how dire the situation is to look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqRsjie3Quc
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

WWu777 wrote:Here's an interesting reply I received about this:

"My friend,

Unfortunately, I am not sure it is.

For most of the 5000 years of human histroy, agriculture is the dominant economic activity. And it takes physical strength to be successful and that's why men were dominant. The story remained the same in the industrial society.

Now we are moving on to a knowledge based "post industrial" economy in developed countries such as USA. And this type of economy takes away men's competitive advantage (physical strength). So females will likely gain MORE power as society progresses.

So... moving to less developed countries may be the way to go ..."
But wouldn't that also mean that the smarter you are (and of course how you utilise those smarts), the more successful you are likely to be in such a society & time?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Civil war wont be initiated or sustained by anyone here on this forum.

It WILL be by the hoard of disaffected kids out there who were "raised" by those feral self-absorbed 70 year olds.

We get to sit back and watch the whole thing unfold. As far as Im concerned, it couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of scumbags.
DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Re: Feminism is an Economic Bubble

Post by DiscoPro_Joe »

Evergreen wrote:“There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.�
Click here to see that statement disproven.

With that being said, I do agree that modern feminism is indeed an economic bubble.