New 20 minute video talking about how Israel/Mossad is....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

New 20 minute video talking about how Israel/Mossad is....

Post by AmericanEvil »

Here is a new 20 minute youtube video which is basically a short radio show. The topic is how Israel and Mossad are the ones behind the fake anti-Islam movie, the killing of the US ambassador, and how they are using all of this to build up to a massive false flag attack which will be used to justify attacking Iran and starting World War 3.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

So.....Isn't this happier abroad not rant about US Foreign Policy? I know all I need to know about this fake outrage about a movie 90% of those protesting haven't even seen.

I don't care if its false flag whatever, whatever. Its how Empire behave and die, you just need to get out of the way, otherwise you'll either die, get caught up in the wash (go to jail) or just suffer for no reason.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

djfourmoney wrote:So.....Isn't this happier abroad not rant about US Foreign Policy? I know all I need to know about this fake outrage about a movie 90% of those protesting haven't even seen.

I don't care if its false flag whatever, whatever. Its how Empire behave and die, you just need to get out of the way, otherwise you'll either die, get caught up in the wash (go to jail) or just suffer for no reason.
Yes brother, this modern society is evil. It is important that we take the time to understand WHY modern society is evil. Otherwise, we may end up repeating the same mistakes in the future.

Look at the prison industrial complex in America. It is basically a system that PROFITS from locking up as many people as possible. America has like 2 million people in jail, and yet they claim to be the freest country on earth. Now, it is WHITE Americans who are the stupidest and most brainwashed of all. WHITES are MORE THAN HAPPY to maintain this evil system simply so that WHITES can remain at the top.

Whites could care less if they enslave and imprison millions of innocent men on false or unimportant (such as marijuana or very petty things like that) "crimes".

Now, WOMEN could care less also if they enslave men. Both black and white women are more than happy to use the system to keep themselves on top, at the expense of so many men.

So what is the lesson we have learned?

1. 95 percent of white people are evil
2. Women can NEVER be given freedom, or else social chaos WILL BE THE RESULT

What do you think, brother?