Foreign women for penpal friendship only?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Foreign women for penpal friendship only?

Post by publicduende »

Hi,

A few weeks ago I started to correspond with a young Filipina in her late twenties, who sounded interested in exchanging e-mail with me for friendship only. A few months back, I had put a profile on Date in Asia declaring that I was happily married and was looking for young women, preferably Filipinas, as penpal friends, to exchange life stories, reflections etc. She is one of the few who has shown genuine interested and kept on the exchanges beyond the first couple of short messages. Her name is Rose and she seems to be a relatively mature and stable young woman, with a good job in a maritime shipping company in Manila, and a young son from the usual local man who didn't have the balls to stay with her as a father.

It's not an obsessive friendship, as we only have time to exchange one, maybe two e-mail per week. Yet I can see both of us are putting some effort to talk openly and honestly about our lives, our problems, our dreams and expectations. Bieng

The facts that I am not looking for any romantic or sexual involvement and she is only average looking, means no sexual tension will get in the way of our friendship, at least on my side. I haven't had a penpal, online friend for many years and I feel happy and proud Rose and I chose each other to share a couple of precious hours a week to write to each other. Soon enough we might be starting to do voice chats on Skype or YM. We will see. Surely there is no urge either side. We also added each other on Facebook, which means she has access to any public information about the "real me": my wife, my friends, my trips, etc. It is only refreshing and can only be beneficial to a friendship when either party don't want to hide anything, indeed has nothing to hide, from the other. My wife knows about her and she is OK with it.

I am wondering if somebody else here has, currently or in the past, entertained a friendship only relationship with a foreign woman. If so, what is your opinion?

Thanks,
PD

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Foreign women for penpal friendship only?

Post by Teal Lantern »

publicduende wrote: The facts that I am not looking for any romantic or sexual involvement and she is only average looking, means no sexual tension will get in the way of our friendship, at least on my side.
That's cold, but still funny. :lol:
publicduende wrote: I am wondering if somebody else here has, currently or in the past, entertained a friendship only relationship with a foreign woman. If so, what is your opinion?
I have had a few offshore pen-gals :). The experience has given me a different take on things.
Plus, I sometimes use that as a way to find out what's going on where they live, other than what the TV wants to tell me.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I have had penpals, but the friendships generally go "nowhere" and they sooner or later try to get money from me - just like I was there in person -LOL.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

polya wrote:I have had penpals, but the friendships generally go "nowhere" and they sooner or later try to get money from me - just like I was there in person -LOL.
I don't know whether this Rose woman will ever ask me for money. Given the fact she has a stable, well-paid job, only one son and no particular requirements from her family, I would see that quite unlikely. For now, I am just revelling in the pleasure of having a honest conversation with a good hearted woman.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Teal Lantern wrote:
publicduende wrote: The facts that I am not looking for any romantic or sexual involvement and she is only average looking, means no sexual tension will get in the way of our friendship, at least on my side.
That's cold, but still funny. :lol:
publicduende wrote: I am wondering if somebody else here has, currently or in the past, entertained a friendship only relationship with a foreign woman. If so, what is your opinion?
I have had a few offshore pen-gals :). The experience has given me a different take on things.
Plus, I sometimes use that as a way to find out what's going on where they live, other than what the TV wants to tell me.
Exactly. Another thing that puts me off is, even though most Filipinas speak English, only the more educated of them can pen long messages in a fluent, articulate English. Rose is definitely one of them. By experience, many of the younger (and hotter) girls are only used to their SMS-style one liners and won't get the level of conversation deeper than that. Perhaps they might have something more and better to say once met in person. Too bad I'll never have a chance. :)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

1) Why are you wasting your time talking to a woman you're not attracted too?

2) Why just pen-pals? Is there something you need to know about actual life in P.I? Okay I will cut you some slack since I have worked with Filipinos mostly so I know what happens in general terms.

SMS-text style writing of messages may seem flip and meaningless but man what in the world are you expecting (a) from a Filipina in general, War and Peace?

I write long email with an engineering friend of mine and a few other people. Not all my friends live in America, of the same gender or ethic group (Black).

You would learn much more being on the ground in P.I but here comes the not-time off, no money, work too much excuse...
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

publicduende wrote:Hi,

A few weeks ago I started to correspond with a young Filipina in her late twenties, who sounded interested in exchanging e-mail with me for friendship only. A few months back, I had put a profile on Date in Asia declaring that I was happily married and was looking for young women, preferably Filipinas, as penpal friends, to exchange life stories, reflections etc. She is one of the few who has shown genuine interested and kept on the exchanges beyond the first couple of short messages. Her name is Rose and she seems to be a relatively mature and stable young woman, with a good job in a maritime shipping company in Manila, and a young son from the usual local man who didn't have the balls to stay with her as a father.

It's not an obsessive friendship, as we only have time to exchange one, maybe two e-mail per week. Yet I can see both of us are putting some effort to talk openly and honestly about our lives, our problems, our dreams and expectations. Bieng

The facts that I am not looking for any romantic or sexual involvement and she is only average looking, means no sexual tension will get in the way of our friendship, at least on my side. I haven't had a penpal, online friend for many years and I feel happy and proud Rose and I chose each other to share a couple of precious hours a week to write to each other. Soon enough we might be starting to do voice chats on Skype or YM. We will see. Surely there is no urge either side. We also added each other on Facebook, which means she has access to any public information about the "real me": my wife, my friends, my trips, etc. It is only refreshing and can only be beneficial to a friendship when either party don't want to hide anything, indeed has nothing to hide, from the other. My wife knows about her and she is OK with it.

I am wondering if somebody else here has, currently or in the past, entertained a friendship only relationship with a foreign woman. If so, what is your opinion?

Thanks,
PD

You need to come out of the closest and admit you are a faggot, because rest assured as a scientist I can 100% guarantee you that you are a homosexual faggot from the UK, which apparently your whole country is overrun by fags, you being one of them.

I cannot even imagine somebody wanting to talk with a low IQ human being (women) about being friends, you obviously think like a women thinks. I am 44 years old and have never once been friends with a women and would never be friends with a women, women are stupid retards who think about nothing and do nothing whatsoever in life. A women is for f***ing and taking care of a man, nothing more, but you being a first class walking idiot and faggot talk about being friends with some dumb low IQ women, penpals no less.

It's funny that there are human beings like you in this world, it's wonder Alexander the Great went around killing people and taking them over, I would do the same exact thing and put your head on a pig pole for display.

Devils Advocate
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Thanks,
PD

You need to come out of the closest and admit you are a faggot, because rest assured as a scientist I can 100% guarantee you that you are a homosexual faggot from the UK, which apparently your whole country is overrun by fags, you being one of them.

I cannot even imagine somebody wanting to talk with a low IQ human being (women) about being friends, you obviously think like a women thinks. I am 44 years old and have never once been friends with a women and would never be friends with a women, women are stupid retards who think about nothing and do nothing whatsoever in life. A women is for f***ing and taking care of a man, nothing more, but you being a first class walking idiot and faggot talk about being friends with some dumb low IQ women, penpals no less.

It's funny that there are human beings like you in this world, it's wonder Alexander the Great went around killing people and taking them over, I would do the same exact thing and put your head on a pig pole for display.

Devils Advocate
Oh shit, you're out of your cage again :(
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Thanks,
PD

Devils Advocate
Oh sh**, you're out of your cage again :(

I'll tell you what, why don't each of us, you and I, show our pictures here? Then you can see what I look like and I can laugh my ass off along with everyone else to see what you look like, which I'm sure is ugly as a mother f***er and you look like some loser human being beyond description.....

While I look like the stud that I am....

I'll bet any amount of money you want to bet that I and everyone else here would laugh uncontrollably at your picture....
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

djfourmoney wrote:1) Why are you wasting your time talking to a woman you're not attracted too?

2) Why just pen-pals? Is there something you need to know about actual life in P.I? Okay I will cut you some slack since I have worked with Filipinos mostly so I know what happens in general terms.

SMS-text style writing of messages may seem flip and meaningless but man what in the world are you expecting (a) from a Filipina in general, War and Peace?

I write long email with an engineering friend of mine and a few other people. Not all my friends live in America, of the same gender or ethic group (Black).

You would learn much more being on the ground in P.I but here comes the not-time off, no money, work too much excuse...
Back when I was a teenager I used to have two penpals. Perhaps I did it out of nostalgy, or out of curiosity about how life of a standard Filipino woman is. I won't be exchanging passionately with her, one mail per week is fine. True, I would learn more if I as there, but the problem is not one of little spare time. The Philippines is not on top of our list for a long vacation. Monica and I will be spending 4, perhaps even 5 weeks in Colombia from next December through January.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

publicduende wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:1) Why are you wasting your time talking to a woman you're not attracted too?

Back when I was a teenager I used to have two penpals. Perhaps I did it out of nostalgy, or out of curiosity about how life of a standard Filipino woman is. I won't be exchanging passionately with her, one mail per week is fine. True, I would learn more if I as there, but the problem is not one of little spare time. The Philippines is not on top of our list for a long vacation. Monica and I will be spending 4, perhaps even 5 weeks in Colombia from next December through January.

It must be nice to go through life dumbed down into oblivion.....

Just as for me it's a nightmare having to live around you, it's a pathetic joke that I should even have to do so when it is I who is superior to you, it is I who can easily destroy you.....
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

publicduende wrote: Back when I was a teenager I used to have two penpals. Perhaps I did it out of nostalgy, or out of curiosity about how life of a standard Filipino woman is. I won't be exchanging passionately with her, one mail per week is fine. True, I would learn more if I as there, but the problem is not one of little spare time. The Philippines is not on top of our list for a long vacation. Monica and I will be spending 4, perhaps even 5 weeks in Colombia from next December through January.
That "vacation" wouldn't include you checking Colombian property prices, would it? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Teal Lantern wrote:
publicduende wrote: Back when I was a teenager I used to have two penpals. Perhaps I did it out of nostalgy, or out of curiosity about how life of a standard Filipino woman is. I won't be exchanging passionately with her, one mail per week is fine. True, I would learn more if I as there, but the problem is not one of little spare time. The Philippines is not on top of our list for a long vacation. Monica and I will be spending 4, perhaps even 5 weeks in Colombia from next December through January.
That "vacation" wouldn't include you checking Colombian property prices, would it? :lol:
Hehe you're reading my mind, aren't you? To have a rough idea of prices and estate quality, here's a good one though: http://www.vivareal.com.co/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:You need to come out of the closest and admit you are a faggot, because rest assured as a scientist I can 100% guarantee you that you are a homosexual faggot from the UK, which apparently your whole country is overrun by fags, you being one of them.

I cannot even imagine somebody wanting to talk with a low IQ human being (women) about being friends, you obviously think like a women thinks.
Yes, or possibly a female or females rather than a fag.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Thanks,
PD

Devils Advocate
Oh sh**, you're out of your cage again :(

I'll tell you what, why don't each of us, you and I, show our pictures here? Then you can see what I look like and I can laugh my ass off along with everyone else to see what you look like, which I'm sure is ugly as a mother f***er and you look like some loser human being beyond description.....

While I look like the stud that I am....

I'll bet any amount of money you want to bet that I and everyone else here would laugh uncontrollably at your picture....
Yes, show us your mug shots & verify them they are real - e.g. a driver's licence pic with your name on it! I don't want to see Brad Pitt's pic as you guys' face!!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder