U.K. girl my experience

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

djfourmoney wrote:
publicduende wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Like I said on previous posts. I wouldn't touch an English girl with a stick or any girl from the western world Canada, US, UK, Australia or even ireland. These women are toxic. Plus from my experience with English women they are all sluts who cheat, play games and are a bunch of drug addicts and alcoholics.
Stereotypes...not all are like that. Agreed though, British white girls don't top my list of people I would marry any time soon.
Shrug, my cousin is married a very attractive British woman, 5 kids, one with severe physical problems. Been married at least 15-20 years now.

Likely helps my cousin played football professionally, now an Insurance Broker.

My problem with UK women is they aren't "different" enough from American women. The majority of women I have talked too in the UK are not Anglo Saxon, they are Eastern European immigrants...
DJ, the problem about UK women is the same as with UK people in general. It's a fiercely classist society, where you find people of extremely high intellectual, moral and human quality or the lowest scum on Earth, depending where you live, where you work and what your social circle is. I have been lucky enough to "enter" UK society as a postgrad student, but the stories I heard from my Italian acquaintances of the time, young men and women who were in London working in a coffee, burger or grocery shop, were wildly different.

The working class undeducated single Moms on welfare are very noisy and have been somewhat glamourised by shows like Little Britain. This though doesn't do justice to the plenty of good and decent women out there. As it's typical of British society, most of the good people are politely staying quiet, minding their own business.

You need to live in a good place in London or the UK to see these people. They're not even a statistical minority, the middle and upper middle class accounts for at least 30% of the UK population. The best, or to your eyes the "only" girls one would want to have a relationship with, are found among this slice of society without any particular problem.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

ITT - Americans with a rather rose tinted view of UK women.

Anyway, good luck finding a UK woman who will remain faithful to you. Oh, the stories I could post here.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

xiongmao wrote:ITT - Americans with a rather rose tinted view of UK women.

Anyway, good luck finding a UK woman who will remain faithful to you. Oh, the stories I could post here.
Same here mate, they are just as bad as American women by the sounds of it.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I've been hovering here for quite a while and have observed that in some posts, some who have had dealings with both British and American women claim that British women are worse than American women (when it comes to binge-drinking and f***ing about I don't see how women of any nationality can beat us!). It's kind of vindicating in a way, because it puts things into perspective just how bad our lot is!

'DJ, the problem about UK women is the same as with UK people in general. It's a fiercely classist society, where you find people of extremely high intellectual, moral and human quality or the lowest scum on Earth, depending where you live, where you work and what your social circle is. I have been lucky enough to "enter" UK society as a postgrad student, but the stories I heard from my Italian acquaintances of the time, young men and women who were in London working in a coffee, burger or grocery shop, were wildly different.

The working class undeducated single Moms on welfare are very noisy and have been somewhat glamourised by shows like Little Britain. This though doesn't do justice to the plenty of good and decent women out there. As it's typical of British society, most of the good people are politely staying quiet, minding their own business.

You need to live in a good place in London or the UK to see these people. They're not even a statistical minority, the middle and upper middle class accounts for at least 30% of the UK population. The best, or to your eyes the "only" girls one would want to have a relationship with, are found among this slice of society without any particular problem.'

I couldn't agree more.I know exactly that type of people, I've had enough dealings with them for a lifetime. It's not so much working class, it's more the chavvy, trashy mindset. You know, the living off benefits, cheap vodka, loud mouths, plasma TVs and lots of toys for their offspring, when they can hardly afford the rent, f***ing about, smoking pot 'because I need it', no decent conversation, can't cook, dress like sluts (women) with scowling faces, or rough, tattoo-clad thugs (men), with knuckles scraping on the ground. Hanging around with that is depressing and draining to say the least.

It seems to be that entire subculture that's anti-education, anti-ambition, anti-responsibility, anti-betterment, ignorant trashiness is proliferating like bloody rabbits. To be honest, this is the one thing I can't stand about the UK. This mentality is everywhere and spreading like wildfire. In fact, it's the first thing I notice when I come back here, Jeremy Kyle fodder.

As for UK women, there are a few English roses out there, though they're not common (critically endangered). You certainly won't find them in former industrial towns, inner-city areas, former mining districts and of course, seaside towns.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

mattyman wrote:I couldn't agree more.I know exactly that type of people, I've had enough dealings with them for a lifetime. It's not so much working class, it's more the chavvy, trashy mindset. You know, the living off benefits, cheap vodka, loud mouths, plasma TVs and lots of toys for their offspring, when they can hardly afford the rent, f***ing about, smoking pot 'because I need it', no decent conversation, can't cook, dress like sluts (women) with scowling faces, or rough, tattoo-clad thugs (men), with knuckles scraping on the ground. Hanging around with that is depressing and draining to say the least.

It seems to be that entire subculture that's anti-education, anti-ambition, anti-responsibility, anti-betterment, ignorant trashiness is proliferating like bloody rabbits. To be honest, this is the one thing I can't stand about the UK. This mentality is everywhere and spreading like wildfire. In fact, it's the first thing I notice when I come back here, Jeremy Kyle fodder.

As for UK women, there are a few English roses out there, though they're not common (critically endangered). You certainly won't find them in former industrial towns, inner-city areas, former mining districts and of course, seaside towns.
Interesting perspective, Mattyman. Perhaps it's true, I know lots of middle class people in London, Cambridge, Birmingham, plus other areas...still hopelessly rooted in middle and upper middle class culture. I have also lived in areas of London that are full of the human specimen you mention above. This is the legacy of 25/30 years of post-Thatcher welfare of Nordic resemblance. If you look at what happened in Holland, Denmark and other Scandinavian country, you will see a very similar situation. Easy handouts polarise society towards the two extremes of a genuinely ambitious and hard-working upper middle class and a vast, shapeless mass of people for whom a council house and unemployment benefits are more than enough. Too bad that those stuck in between are the elderly, who have too much pride and dignity to beg for more welfare and not wealthy enough to get by completely independently.

Back to topic, if we agree that good girls in the UK are 1) fewer and fewer and 2) crammed in an ever-thinning slice of middle and upper middle class, the natural conclusion is that, if not already blessed by a comparable social status, everybody would better be struggling to sound, look, smell, work and earn like middle class to have a faint hope to catch one of them. So what happens to those who can't or won't conform? I leave that as an open question.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

it amazes me the guys here who get flamed and burned by 3 or 4th marriages and never seem to learn.

One guy I know was a millionaire pretty much, after 2 divorces and old age so he can't make money like he used to, he rents his house now.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

UK Women - Reality

Post by RobinHood »

Let me tell what UK woman are generally like. Be under no illusions that UK women are easier to get a date with / have different attitudes to American / Australian / Irish women.

The UK woman enjoys probably the highest standard of living of any woman in the world. She has had new cars, had holidays to Florida, weekends in Paris, nice clothes etc...England is a wealthy country, men are everywhere with money so it's easy for a woman here. If a man is not spending money on his woman then she will just move onto the next.

Uk women are generally lazy around the home, won't do much housework or cooking. Most men I now in relationships do most of this house work. Why, because the UK woman will simply go elsewhere if there man does not to what they want.

There are some attractive UK women, but the majority are quite average looking and overweight. This is why an average woman can have her pick of men as most of her friends are overweight so her competition is not great.

For the British male the dating scene is very bad, yeah you can get a date if you put the effort in, but to be honest the "prize" is actually not worth having. Online dating sites are full of average / overweight women, women with kids, there are no hot women on these sits. A hot woman has no need to use such a site as she has men chasing her every day.

If you are a woman move.to the UK as its probably the best place in the world for being treated well, if your a man forget coming here for the women, there is nothing worth having.
Robin Hood.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I second that RobinHood!