Modern society is evil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Modern society is evil

Post by AmericanEvil »

I can think of 1000s of reasons why modern society is evil.

1. It is based on a false monetary system

2. This false monetary system creates imbalances, which naturally leads to poverty and thus crime

3. Feminism encourages women to raise children by themselves. Single mothers raise future criminals.
This policy of promoting single motherhood first hit the black community, but it has been hitting the white community in America also for the past 20 years or so. Thus, it is being PROVEN that CRIME is a result of FEMINISM. Crime is not a result of race. Any race that adopts feminism is signing their own death warrant.

4. The solution is to embrace and adopt a culture that does not give women freedom. Women can never be given freedom because it will lead to social chaos. Islam is the solution. Islam is the solution that can fix the evils of this modern world.

All races can adopt Islam, and then the world can truly be united. John Lennon, a communist homosexual heroin addict, said that no religion is the key. No, religion is the only thing that separates humans and animals. Give up religion, and you become lower than an animal.

The only way that world will ever achieve peace or unity is through dharma, religion. The conception that we are all children of God must be there. Then all false conceptions of nationality, race, sectarian religion, can be given up.

Sanatana Dharma also promotes this conception in it's most perfect form, although it has degraded and the perverted form of the original eternal dharma is what is presently known as Hinduism. Hindus and Indians have voluntarily given up their culture to imitate the satanic western culture, and so there is no hope for them. Islam is the last religion that has any hope left. It is the only religion left that has remained pure and untouched. Hindus/Indians became manginas and feminists. Islam never gave in to feminism. Thus, Islam is the solution to this sick world's problems.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Modern society is evil

Post by zboy1 »

AmericanEvil wrote:I can think of 1000s of reasons why modern society is evil.

2. This false monetary system creates imbalances, which naturally leads to poverty and thus crime

3. Feminism encourages women to raise children by themselves. Single mothers raise future criminals.
This policy of promoting single motherhood first hit the black community, but it has been hitting the white community in America also for the past 20 years or so. Thus, it is being PROVEN that CRIME is a result of FEMINISM. Crime is not a result of race. Any race that adopts feminism is signing their own death warrant.

4. The solution is to embrace and adopt a culture that does not give women freedom. Women can never be given freedom because it will lead to social chaos. Islam is the solution. Islam is the solution that can fix the evils of this modern world.

All races can adopt Islam, and then the world can truly be united. John Lennon, a communist homosexual heroin addict, said that no religion is the key. No, religion is the only thing that separates humans and animals. Give up religion, and you become lower than an animal.

The only way that world will ever achieve peace or unity is through dharma, religion. The conception that we are all children of God must be there. Then all false conceptions of nationality, race, sectarian religion, can be given up.

Sanatana Dharma also promotes this conception in it's most perfect form, although it has degraded and the perverted form of the original eternal dharma is what is presently known as Hinduism. Hindus and Indians have voluntarily given up their culture to imitate the satanic western culture, and so there is no hope for them. Islam is the last religion that has any hope left. It is the only religion left that has remained pure and untouched. Hindus/Indians became manginas and feminists. Islam never gave in to feminism. Thus, Islam is the solution to this sick world's problems.
There are some aspects of Islam I admire such as: Islamic men being strict on women, the complete rejection of degenerate Western values, Islamic banking rejecting the usury system of banking done in the West (like a Goldman Sachs or a Citibank), and opposition to Zionism. On the other hand, the radical nature of Islam does prevent me from fully embracing the Islamic culture or religion. I do give Islam high marks for squelching any of the Feminist garbage that is infecting most of the world in their countries, though.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

1. Agree 100%.

2. Agreed, although the current imbalances mainly come from replacing an economy based on production to one based on debt-fuelled consumption, where most of the production has moved to emerging and third-world countries.

3. A royal WTF :) What has feminism got to do with single moms? There's never been a sense of feminist pride attached to having a few kids from random guys and continue to scrape the bottom as a single mother. At least in the UK, it's an overabundant and over-abused welfare system together with lack of incentives to education and good jobs that creates the "single mother on meth" culture. I might be wrong, but may well be the same in the US, Scandinavian countries etc. If we add the simple fact that under-educated young men with a penchant for drugs, violence and petty crime are lot more unlikely to raise their children in a strong family-like relationship with the child's mom, the picture is complete.

4. I heard this time and again, but kudos for the unique twist that gives Islam the pole position as the best religion for men. You know Islam is also the religion/life philosophy of submission (that's what Islam means) to Allah and, by extension, to authority? That means submission to the Imam, to the government, to a head of clan or family, to an elder brother or cousin. A man in traditional Islam is only as free all the people above him in the chain of command will allow him to be. This pretty much leave a man free to express his amazing freedom with the only people below him: his wife and children, often not to the best of intentions and consequences.

The modern version of Islam fostered by Khomeini after his 1979 revolution is a backward, prescriptive and utterly hypocritical version of the original. The only country that still holds the beacon of what Islam once was, and indeed should continue to be, is Turkey. Where young women flood universities and are succesful scientists and thinkers, doctors and artists. The Islam you are talking about has been hand-twisted specifically to serve the opposite of what it was conceived for: the stronger to oppress, instead of protect, the weaker.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

zboy1 wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:I can think of 1000s of reasons why modern society is evil.

There are some aspects of Islam I admire such as: Islamic men being strict on women, the complete rejection of degenerate Western values, Islamic banking rejecting the usury system of banking done in the West (like a Goldman Sachs or a Citibank), and opposition to Zionism. On the other hand, the radical nature of Islam does prevent me from fully embracing the Islamic culture or religion. I do give Islam high marks for squelching any of the Feminist garbage that is infecting most of the world in their countries, though.
What "radical nature" are you talking about? Is it perhaps that it only seems "radical" to you because you grew up in the West, which is an ULTRA-LIBERAL society? It is possible that what you call "ultra conservative" or radical is what others call NORMAL.

Please refrain from such descriptions in the future. Of course westerners will think conservative culture is radical. There is basically no such thing as conservatism in the West. THat is what an out of control animalistic society the West is.

WESTERN SOCIETY IS EVIL.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

publicduende wrote:1. Agree 100%.

2. Agreed, although the current imbalances mainly come from replacing an economy based on production to one based on debt-fuelled consumption, where most of the production has moved to emerging and third-world countries.

3. A royal WTF :) What has feminism got to do with single moms? There's never been a sense of feminist pride attached to having a few kids from random guys and continue to scrape the bottom as a single mother. At least in the UK, it's an overabundant and over-abused welfare system together with lack of incentives to education and good jobs that creates the "single mother on meth" culture. I might be wrong, but may well be the same in the US, Scandinavian countries etc. If we add the simple fact that under-educated young men with a penchant for drugs, violence and petty crime are lot more unlikely to raise their children in a strong family-like relationship with the child's mom, the picture is complete.

4. I heard this time and again, but kudos for the unique twist that gives Islam the pole position as the best religion for men. You know Islam is also the religion/life philosophy of submission (that's what Islam means) to Allah and, by extension, to authority? That means submission to the Imam, to the government, to a head of clan or family, to an elder brother or cousin. A man in traditional Islam is only as free all the people above him in the chain of command will allow him to be. This pretty much leave a man free to express his amazing freedom with the only people below him: his wife and children, often not to the best of intentions and consequences.

The modern version of Islam fostered by Khomeini after his 1979 revolution is a backward, prescriptive and utterly hypocritical version of the original. The only country that still holds the beacon of what Islam once was, and indeed should continue to be, is Turkey. Where young women flood universities and are succesful scientists and thinkers, doctors and artists. The Islam you are talking about has been hand-twisted specifically to serve the opposite of what it was conceived for: the stronger to oppress, instead of protect, the weaker.
3. Feminism encourages man hatred and for women to be independent of men. 70 percent of criminals in America are raised by single mothers. And there is plenty of scientific evidence out there that proves that single mothers raise future delinquents. Thus, WOMEN MUST NEVER BE GIVEN FREEDOM, and if divorce ever takes place, children MUST be raised by the father.

4. Sometimes it is better to not have too much "freedom". If you give animals too much freedom, chaos is the result. Most humans do not deserve freedom. They NEED to be governed and controlled. Otherwise, they become sinful and immoral. So I do not even consider your concept even as freedom to begin with. The freedom to what? Act like wild animals? The freedom to go to hell? What kind of freedom is that?

Your last point. You mention Turkey. You mention "women flooding the universities", which entails women becoming INDEPENDENT.

Do you even realize the mess of contradictions you have put forth? On one hand, you say Islam is good cause men are in charge and control the women. Then 5 seconds later you basically say Islam is a backwards religion that oppresses women.

When are you going to choose sides? You cannot have your cake and eat it too. EQUALITY IS NOT POSSIBLE. Either MEN or WOMEN will be in charge.

In America and the West, women have the power. Look at the mess that has caused.

In Islamic countries, men have the power. You may point to their poverty and say it is a result of that. But I think it is more a result of artificial suppression. Satanic zionist jews control the money system. Most jews are evil people. They hate Islam because it is a religion of TRUTH. And so they seek to artificially repress all Muslim countries. Just look at what the zionist's pit bull America is doing to Iraq and Afghanistan.

So imagine a world where the satanic artificial monetary system no longer exists. The only thing people have to rely on is their own cultures. And MASCULINE cultures like Islam will be the ones that rise to the top.

Give Islamic countries a real chance to compete with the West, and give them a little bit of time, and they will evolve far beyond the western countries.

The crime rate is actually almost at zero in Muslim countries. Just compare that to the crime rate in the atheistic western countries. There's your answer.

Islamic countries are being intentionally oppressed by the West. Watch what happens when the West is destroyed and then Muslim countries are given a chance to rise. They will rise to the top.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I wouldn't mind living somewhere in the Middle East one of these days like Dubai, Turkey, or Saudi Arabia. The only problem is, Arabic women seem very difficult to get as an Asian men (unless I become a Muslim), so I'd end up having to cavort with foreigners to find a suitable spouse while living there.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

AmericanEvil wrote:3. Feminism encourages man hatred and for women to be independent of men. 70 percent of criminals in America are raised by single mothers. And there is plenty of scientific evidence out there that proves that single mothers raise future delinquents. Thus, WOMEN MUST NEVER BE GIVEN FREEDOM, and if divorce ever takes place, children MUST be raised by the father.
You're connecting two ill-fitting statements. Feminism encourages man hatred etc. Agreed. 70% of criminals in America are raised by single mothers. OK. But this doesn't mean those mothers are feminist. A good number of them are moms by mistake, not by choice. A large number of them are left alone by their boyfriends as soon as they have the baby, which says a lot about the integrity and sense of responsibility of many a young man, with some of them not even wanting to know who the father is, so certain they are that the random douche who knocked them up won't even think of recognising the child as theirs, let alone help raise him. Even that peculiar specimen of woman, quite popular in the UK, who sees having a few children from random guys as her free ticket to free accomodation and perpetual welfare assistance, does so because 1) she's too lazy to find other means to balance her role as a mother, you know, the likes of a good job and 2 kids instead of 5, and 2) she knows full well the government will automatically step in with a cosy cheque every month, which surely won't go and cover for her kids' college fees. I see lots of things into this issue: poverty, desperation, welfare abuse and fraud, moral degradation. Everything, but not feminism and male hatred.
AmericanEvil wrote:4. Sometimes it is better to not have too much "freedom". If you give animals too much freedom, chaos is the result. Most humans do not deserve freedom. They NEED to be governed and controlled. Otherwise, they become sinful and immoral. So I do not even consider your concept even as freedom to begin with. The freedom to what? Act like wild animals? The freedom to go to hell? What kind of freedom is that?
OK, I may agree with the point you seem to hint at, that freedom is precious and must be deserved. So you're implying that if a young girl is talented and want to continue to study at university, perhaps to PhD level, she won't be allowed on the basis that she has an inferior mind and she doesn't "deserve" the freedom to pursue her full intellectual potential? If you want to join other "elite posters" here in saying that women are like a flock of sheep who won't even know where to go without that omnipresent male guidance, freel free. I couldn't disagree more vehemently with you.

AmericanEvil wrote:Your last point. You mention Turkey. You mention "women flooding the universities", which entails women becoming INDEPENDENT.
Intellectually (more) independent, yes. That doesn't mean they will automatically turn into feminist bitches. If properly brought up, their education will be the key to unlock their compassion and their desire to love and be loved by the right man. I have the privilege to know a few of these amazing Turkish girls, and let me tell you that they are not just the future of Turkey, but of any Islamic country proud of their heritage.
AmericanEvil wrote:Do you even realize the mess of contradictions you have put forth? On one hand, you say Islam is good cause men are in charge and control the women. Then 5 seconds later you basically say Islam is a backwards religion that oppresses women.

When are you going to choose sides? You cannot have your cake and eat it too. EQUALITY IS NOT POSSIBLE. Either MEN or WOMEN will be in charge.

In America and the West, women have the power. Look at the mess that has caused.
OK perhaps I wasn't very clear. The current version of Islam, the one many of you Americans have been brainwashed to hate and see as the enemy in your "clash of civilisations" discourse, was designed as a state religion in recent times. This is the Islam that favours silent, acritical subservience to the authority of the strongest, and the Islam that fits quite well with an elite of corrupt clerics (as it is happening in Iran, and that's the kind of elite "populist" Ahmadinejad has been fighting) and an accomplice ruling class, a tiny liberal middle class and vast masses of impoverished, ignorant men who often have nobody else to vent their frustrations against than women and children.

Let's put forth the corollary of this. Educated, intelligent and good hearted Muslim men actually don't treat women as equal to men. They treat them better than men. Original Islam sees the woman as nothing short than God's most loved creature, worth every care and protection. If you really see Islam as a belief system that defines women's inferiority over men and legimitises men's control over them, the only model fitting your bill is probably in a clan of Talebans in rural Afghanistan, not Izmir, Beirut or Teheran.

I have never said modern Islam is a good cause because it preaches men's control of women. In fact the opposite is true. In original Islam, back in the Ottoman Empire times, women were allowed to be advisors to Sultans and nobles and many of them were prominent figures in society. And where's still talking about a society that existed 200/300 years ago. Very few people believe modern Islam is more forward-looking than its pre-Khomeinist counterpart.
AmericanEvil wrote:In Islamic countries, men have the power. You may point to their poverty and say it is a result of that. But I think it is more a result of artificial suppression. Satanic zionist jews control the money system. Most jews are evil people. They hate Islam because it is a religion of TRUTH. And so they seek to artificially repress all Muslim countries. Just look at what the zionist's pit bull America is doing to Iraq and Afghanistan.

So imagine a world where the satanic artificial monetary system no longer exists. The only thing people have to rely on is their own cultures. And MASCULINE cultures like Islam will be the ones that rise to the top.

Give Islamic countries a real chance to compete with the West, and give them a little bit of time, and they will evolve far beyond the western countries.

The crime rate is actually almost at zero in Muslim countries. Just compare that to the crime rate in the atheistic western countries. There's your answer.

Islamic countries are being intentionally oppressed by the West. Watch what happens when the West is destroyed and then Muslim countries are given a chance to rise. They will rise to the top.
In Islamic countries, men have the power whenever promotion of women in society is frowned upon or prohibited. Is it a coincidence, that Turkey, the Islamic country that is most open and liberal towards women is achieving regional power status and has already been flagged up as the next big emerging economy of the area? You will never know how a country will shape itself without women's contribution beyond their natural roles of wives and mothers. Yet, with Turkey, we have a clear example of what happens when an Islamic country does recognise full dignity to women.

This is why we end up agreeing with your final statement. Give enough time to Turkey, Lebanon and even an Iran free from geopolitical bullying from US and Israel, and you will see them flourish like the proud empires they once were. With women being doctors and scientists, lawyers and politicians, things won't surely be worse. Far from it.
Last edited by publicduende on September 16th, 2012, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

AmericanEvil wrote: WESTERN SOCIETY IS EVIL.
Yes, the elite have made it quite clear that they intend to kill most of the world's population, so it figures that they would transform modern society into a kind of death cult where everything harmful to the populations targeted for eradication is promoted. I don't know why they don't just spray everyone with some kind of hemorrhagic fever virus and have done with it - as they presumably did in Eurasia in the fourteenth century and the Americas in the sixteenth century.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote: 3. A royal WTF :) What has feminism got to do with single moms?
Solo motherhood is perfectly compatible with feminism as a transition phase. Feminism is a religion which holds that women and children are the property of the ruling political elite to be administered through the state bureaucracy. It follows that anything that gets women away from ordinary men on a given day will be promoted as pro-feminist. Women becoming single mothers by kidnapping their husband's children or having children without a husband accomplishes this. When the whole concept of marriage and fatherhood is destroyed the feminists will be able to change their tune and encourage women to be childless dykes or whatever. We are in a transition between the two positions now.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote: 3. A royal WTF :) What has feminism got to do with single moms?
Solo motherhood is perfectly compatible with feminism as a transition phase. Feminism is a religion which holds that women and children are the property of the ruling political elite to be administered through the state bureaucracy. It follows that anything that gets women away from ordinary men on a given day will be promoted as pro-feminist. Women becoming single mothers by kidnapping their husband's children or having children without a husband accomplishes this. When the whole concept of marriage and fatherhood is destroyed the feminists will be able to change their tune and encourage women to be childless dykes or whatever. We are in a transition between the two positions now.
I actually agree with you. But why are you calling this sad state of things "feminism"? Women who have kids on welfare and spend their handouts on drugs and alcohol are ignorant, immature girls. They are not stealing their babies from husbands, since the baby's father is usually a random guy or a short fling who has no interest and intention in raising the child. The welfare system is an accomplice to this phenomenon but only to some extent. At least in the UK, it's usually the young mom who is abusing the system to have a life devoid of any social responsibility than that of feeding their children a couple of times a day.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

AmericanEvil wrote:4. The solution is to embrace and adopt a culture that does not give women freedom. Women can never be given freedom because it will lead to social chaos. Islam is the solution. Islam is the solution that can fix the evils of this modern world.

I agree with you that Islam is a solution. But it isn't the only solution. Orthodox Judaism is also a solution that shares many of the advantages of Islam. My advice is to read the Jewish Bible (Old Testament) and then to read the Quran. If the Quran makes sense to you, join Islam. If the Quran doesn't make sense to you, join or associate with Orthodox Judaism.
Islam is the last religion that has any hope left. It is the only religion left that has remained pure and untouched. Islam never gave in to feminism. Thus, Islam is the solution to this sick world's problems.
It isn't widely known, but Islam did suffer from feminism.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
An increase in the influence of women in public life has often been associated with national decline. The later Romans complained that, although Rome ruled the world, women ruled Rome. In the tenth century, a similar tendency was observable in the Arab Empire, the women demanding admission to the professions hitherto monopolised by men. ‘What,’ wrote the contemporary historian, Ibn Bessam, ‘have the professions of clerk, tax-collector or preacher to do with women? These occupations have always been limited to men alone.’ Many women practised law, while others obtained posts as university professors. There was an agitation for the appointment of female judges, which, however, does not appear to have succeeded.

Soon after this period, government and public order collapsed, and foreign invaders overran the country. The resulting increase in confusion and violence made it unsafe for women to move unescorted in the streets, with the result that this feminist movement collapsed.

The disorders following the military takeover in 861, and the loss of the empire, had played havoc with the economy. At such a moment, it might have been expected that everyone would redouble their efforts to save the country from bankruptcy, but nothing of the kind occurred. Instead, at this moment of declining trade and financial stringency, the people of Baghdad introduced a five-day week.

When I first read these contemporary descriptions of tenth-century Baghdad, I could scarcely believe my eyes. I told myself that this must be a joke! The descriptions might have been taken out of The Times today. The resemblance of all the details was especially breathtaking—the break-up of the empire, the abandonment of sexual morality, the ‘pop’ singers with their guitars, the entry of women into the professions, the five-day week. I would not venture to attempt an explanation! There are so many mysteries about human life which are far beyond our comprehension.
http://www.reactionaryjudaism.org/file/n15/fate.pdf

There is no religion that has remained pure and untouched. We have to choose the best of a number of imperfect choices, and Islam and Orthodox Judaism are the obvious candidates.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

zboy1 wrote:I wouldn't mind living somewhere in the Middle East one of these days like Dubai, Turkey, or Saudi Arabia. The only problem is, Arabic women seem very difficult to get as an Asian men (unless I become a Muslim), so I'd end up having to cavort with foreigners to find a suitable spouse while living there.
Well, isn't it GOOD that they are "hard to get"? That means they are still virgins and haven't been used by 100s of men.

Welcome to the traditional social system. Arranged marriages by family.

You have to understand that western culture is evil. If you don't like traditional culture? What's the alternative? Let your woman have freedom and she will go f**k 100s of men, and end up shitting on you and treating you like the mangina piece of scum that you are.

So yea, if you want a traditional woman, you would have to convert to Islam, that would be the first step. Why would they let their daughters marry some kaffir westerner who will turn their daughter into a prostitute?
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

publicduende wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:3. Feminism encourages man hatred and for women to be independent of men. 70 percent of criminals in America are raised by single mothers. And there is plenty of scientific evidence out there that proves that single mothers raise future delinquents. Thus, WOMEN MUST NEVER BE GIVEN FREEDOM, and if divorce ever takes place, children MUST be raised by the father.
You're connecting two ill-fitting statements. Feminism encourages man hatred etc. Agreed. 70% of criminals in America are raised by single mothers. OK. But this doesn't mean those mothers are feminist. A good number of them are moms by mistake, not by choice. A large number of them are left alone by their boyfriends as soon as they have the baby, which says a lot about the integrity and sense of responsibility of many a young man, with some of them not even wanting to know who the father is, so certain they are that the random douche who knocked them up won't even think of recognising the child as theirs, let alone help raise him. Even that peculiar specimen of woman, quite popular in the UK, who sees having a few children from random guys as her free ticket to free accomodation and perpetual welfare assistance, does so because 1) she's too lazy to find other means to balance her role as a mother, you know, the likes of a good job and 2 kids instead of 5, and 2) she knows full well the government will automatically step in with a cosy cheque every month, which surely won't go and cover for her kids' college fees. I see lots of things into this issue: poverty, desperation, welfare abuse and fraud, moral degradation. Everything, but not feminism and male hatred.
AmericanEvil wrote:4. Sometimes it is better to not have too much "freedom". If you give animals too much freedom, chaos is the result. Most humans do not deserve freedom. They NEED to be governed and controlled. Otherwise, they become sinful and immoral. So I do not even consider your concept even as freedom to begin with. The freedom to what? Act like wild animals? The freedom to go to hell? What kind of freedom is that?
OK, I may agree with the point you seem to hint at, that freedom is precious and must be deserved. So you're implying that if a young girl is talented and want to continue to study at university, perhaps to PhD level, she won't be allowed on the basis that she has an inferior mind and she doesn't "deserve" the freedom to pursue her full intellectual potential? If you want to join other "elite posters" here in saying that women are like a flock of sheep who won't even know where to go without that omnipresent male guidance, freel free. I couldn't disagree more vehemently with you.

AmericanEvil wrote:Your last point. You mention Turkey. You mention "women flooding the universities", which entails women becoming INDEPENDENT.
Intellectually (more) independent, yes. That doesn't mean they will automatically turn into feminist bitches. If properly brought up, their education will be the key to unlock their compassion and their desire to love and be loved by the right man. I have the privilege to know a few of these amazing Turkish girls, and let me tell you that they are not just the future of Turkey, but of any Islamic country proud of their heritage.
AmericanEvil wrote:Do you even realize the mess of contradictions you have put forth? On one hand, you say Islam is good cause men are in charge and control the women. Then 5 seconds later you basically say Islam is a backwards religion that oppresses women.

OK perhaps I wasn't very clear. The current version of Islam, the one many of you Americans have been brainwashed to hate and see as the enemy in your "clash of civilisations" discourse, was designed as a state religion in recent times. This is the Islam that favours silent, acritical subservience to the authority of the strongest, and the Islam that fits quite well with an elite of corrupt clerics (as it is happening in Iran, and that's the kind of elite "populist" Ahmadinejad has been fighting) and an accomplice ruling class, a tiny liberal middle class and vast masses of impoverished, ignorant men who often have nobody else to vent their frustrations against than women and children.

Let's put forth the corollary of this. Educated, intelligent and good hearted Muslim men actually don't treat women as equal to men. They treat them better than men. Original Islam sees the woman as nothing short than God's most loved creature, worth every care and protection. If you really see Islam as a belief system that defines women's inferiority over men and legimitises men's control over them, the only model fitting your bill is probably in a clan of Talebans in rural Afghanistan, not Izmir, Beirut or Teheran.

I have never said modern Islam is a good cause because it preaches men's control of women. In fact the opposite is true. In original Islam, back in the Ottoman Empire times, women were allowed to be advisors to Sultans and nobles and many of them were prominent figures in society. And where's still talking about a society that existed 200/300 years ago. Very few people believe modern Islam is more forward-looking than its pre-Khomeinist counterpart.
AmericanEvil wrote:In Islamic countries, men have the power. You may point to their poverty and say it is a result of that. But I think it is more a result of artificial suppression. Satanic zionist jews control the money system. Most jews are evil people. They hate Islam because it is a religion of TRUTH. And so they seek to artificially repress all Muslim countries. Just look at what the zionist's pit bull America is doing to Iraq and Afghanistan.

In Islamic countries, men have the power whenever promotion of women in society is frowned upon or prohibited. Is it a coincidence, that Turkey, the Islamic country that is most open and liberal towards women is achieving regional power status and has already been flagged up as the next big emerging economy of the area? You will never know how a country will shape itself without women's contribution beyond their natural roles of wives and mothers. Yet, with Turkey, we have a clear example of what happens when an Islamic country does recognise full dignity to women.

This is why we end up agreeing with your final statement. Give enough time to Turkey, Lebanon and even an Iran free from geopolitical bullying from US and Israel, and you will see them flourish like the proud empires they once were. With women being doctors and scientists, lawyers and politicians, things won't surely be worse. Far from it.
You are a f***ing mangina. Why don't you just come out and admit that you enjoy taking a cock up the ass, you goddamn faggot?
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

fschmidt wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:4. The solution is to embrace and adopt a culture that does not give women freedom. Women can never be given freedom because it will lead to social chaos. Islam is the solution. Islam is the solution that can fix the evils of this modern world.

I agree with you that Islam is a solution. But it isn't the only solution. Orthodox Judaism is also a solution that shares many of the advantages of Islam. My advice is to read the Jewish Bible (Old Testament) and then to read the Quran. If the Quran makes sense to you, join Islam. If the Quran doesn't make sense to you, join or associate with Orthodox Judaism.
Islam is the last religion that has any hope left. It is the only religion left that has remained pure and untouched. Islam never gave in to feminism. Thus, Islam is the solution to this sick world's problems.

An increase in the influence of women in public life has often been associated with national decline. The later Romans complained that, although Rome ruled the world, women ruled Rome. In the tenth century, a similar tendency was observable in the Arab Empire, the women demanding admission to the professions hitherto monopolised by men. ‘What,’ wrote the contemporary historian, Ibn Bessam, ‘have the professions of clerk, tax-collector or preacher to do with women? These occupations have always been limited to men alone.’ Many women practised law, while others obtained posts as university professors. There was an agitation for the appointment of female judges, which, however, does not appear to have succeeded.

Soon after this period, government and public order collapsed, and foreign invaders overran the country. The resulting increase in confusion and violence made it unsafe for women to move unescorted in the streets, with the result that this feminist movement collapsed.

The disorders following the military takeover in 861, and the loss of the empire, had played havoc with the economy. At such a moment, it might have been expected that everyone would redouble their efforts to save the country from bankruptcy, but nothing of the kind occurred. Instead, at this moment of declining trade and financial stringency, the people of Baghdad introduced a five-day week.

When I first read these contemporary descriptions of tenth-century Baghdad, I could scarcely believe my eyes. I told myself that this must be a joke! The descriptions might have been taken out of The Times today. The resemblance of all the details was especially breathtaking—the break-up of the empire, the abandonment of sexual morality, the ‘pop’ singers with their guitars, the entry of women into the professions, the five-day week. I would not venture to attempt an explanation! There are so many mysteries about human life which are far beyond our comprehension.

There is no religion that has remained pure and untouched. We have to choose the best of a number of imperfect choices, and Islam and Orthodox Judaism are the obvious candidates.
Sorry but I would avoid Zionism like the plague. I do not know the origins of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was linked to some kind of Satanic or Luciferian cult. Look at the results of modern Zionism, Judaism. We are on the brink of the 3rd world war, and this is ALL being engineered by Zionists.

Yes, thanks for admitting that when WOMEN are given FREEDOM, it leads to the DECLINE of a society.

America used to be the world's leading nation back in the 50s and 60s. That was when the MEN were in charge and weren't a bunch of goddamn pussies. Then feminism starts in the 70s, and America has been in decline ever since.

You pointed out that when women were given more power in Rome, the whole empire began to collapse.

Muslim countries are being intentionally suppressed by satanic Zionist Jews. Jews control the banks, so naturally they will do whatever they can to prevent traditional cultural Islamic countries from rising to power. Why? Because that will be a huge threat to their control.

Let us pray to God that the Zionist threat, Israel, is soon defeated by Iran. They are the root of all of the evils in this world. 9-11 was done by Israel, by the way. Google it.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

AmericanEvil wrote:
fschmidt wrote:

Sorry but I would avoid Zionism like the plague. I do not know the origins of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was linked to some kind of Satanic or Luciferian cult. Look at the results of modern Zionism, Judaism. We are on the brink of the 3rd world war, and this is ALL being engineered by Zionists.

Yes, thanks for admitting that when WOMEN are given FREEDOM, it leads to the DECLINE of a society.

America used to be the world's leading nation back in the 50s and 60s. That was when the MEN were in charge and weren't a bunch of goddamn pussies. Then feminism starts in the 70s, and America has been in decline ever since.

You pointed out that when women were given more power in Rome, the whole empire began to collapse.

Muslim countries are being intentionally suppressed by satanic Zionist Jews. Jews control the banks, so naturally they will do whatever they can to prevent traditional cultural Islamic countries from rising to power. Why? Because that will be a huge threat to their control.

Let us pray to God that the Zionist threat, Israel, is soon defeated by Iran. They are the root of all of the evils in this world. 9-11 was done by Israel, by the way. Google it.
So what to do? Do you think all the Jews should be killed? What about the secret sect of Oriental Jews that run all of China?
What would you do about them?