The attitude towards black men from women in general sux

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

ishwri wrote:I know what you mean on this topic. In general, black men are looked down upon in the western society. There are exceptions as far as money or maybe some black guys have very preppy/feminine look inwhich they can attract more white women it seems. I have noticed the white girls and latin girls that are obtainable are BBW, Trashy, single mothers, and drug addicts, and wiggers..

Yep!

Brothas, if she looks like the birth child of Jabba The Hutt and Thanos, SHE AIN'T GONNA SATISFY YOUR LATIN WOMAN FETISH!! Too many (and I mean TOO MANY) brothas get caught up and stuck with the fatter-than-fu¢k Americanized Latina whale and they simply give up on the pursuit of better, slimmer, less-diabetic women. This is the cancer of today's men - marrying the nearest whorebag or beluga whale who doesn't say "no". Get a f***ing grip (or a passport), and f***ing JACK OFF until you meet a young, foreign woman who likes you and enjoys being feminine. And if she's a whore or just plain fugly, then don't end up marrying her. Look at what that sad brotha in the picture has to deal with for the rest of his natural life...
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
ishwri wrote:I know what you mean on this topic. In general, black men are looked down upon in the western society. There are exceptions as far as money or maybe some black guys have very preppy/feminine look inwhich they can attract more white women it seems. I have noticed the white girls and latin girls that are obtainable are BBW, Trashy, single mothers, and drug addicts, and wiggers..

Yep!

Brothas, if she looks like the birth child of Jabba The Hutt and Thanos, SHE AIN'T GONNA SATISFY YOUR LATIN WOMAN FETISH!! Too many (and I mean TOO MANY) brothas get caught up and stuck with the fatter-than-fu¢k Americanized Latina whale and they simply give up on the pursuit of better, slimmer, less-diabetic women. This is the cancer of today's men - marrying the nearest whorebag or beluga whale who doesn't say "no". Get a f***ing grip (or a passport), and f***ing JACK OFF until you meet a young, foreign woman who likes you and enjoys being feminine. And if she's a whore or just plain fugly, then don't end up marrying her. Look at what that sad brotha in the picture has to deal with for the rest of his natural life...
Who is this "Thanos"? I know who Jabba the Hutt is.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Yep!

"Shamu on shore"? That's just unkind. :lol: :lol:
Besides, the guy will only have to deal with her until she becomes un-haaaaappy. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I CANT BREATHE..WHERES EUROBRAT OR DAARAB TO LAUGH with??? Dude look like he has been hittin up giordanos, cta orange line buffets by archer, and la baguette mexican bakeries just a tad too much too soon. Jejeje he is so blk that his skin looks like an angry shade of a lunar eclipse.

The americanized latina anerican looks like she eats mcdonalds every other day. I guarantee that she has good p***y but dude looked like he couldn't get a woman to save his own life. Dude's happy to have her on the strength that she is "hi yella with gud hair" so what makes you think that hes miserable until (@nd if he expatriates)???
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

@All_That_Is_Man

I feel very sorry for that brother and also for other men that are with unattractive women. If I see a woman like her somewhere, I turn my head.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

dude some random Brazilian girl on facebook from maranhão that i don't even know gave me a friend request out of no where and i look at her pics and she looks very similar to that women in the photo with that guy.so then i look at her wall and she has a pic up there with black people on it and the title said share if you are proud to have black friends.Then she goes on to comment on it saying that she is not racist and she loves black men and her future husband is going to be black. lol

She chatted me up but ran out of gas when she found out i was not only going no where near maranhão but i already have a fiance in bahia ha ha ha.I never seen no lighter skin or white attractive Brazilian women talking about how she loves chocolate on her facebook page ha ha ha she was probably even more shocked to find that my fiance is black ''ohhhhhh no how could he resist me i am lighter skin'' ha ha ha and she was fat as a whale i like thicker women but damn this girl was big.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Yep!

Thanos is a supervillain in the Marvel universe. A big, abominable, purple, hulking brute. Nowhere near as ugly as the beluga whale in the picture, but hey.
Teal Lantern wrote:"Shamu on shore"? That's just unkind. :lol: :lol:
Besides, the guy will only have to deal with her until she becomes un-haaaaappy. :wink:

True, but in this case, she clearly needs more than alimony checks to continue living another moment! His life, however, is destined for misery and anguish.
E_Irizarry wrote:I CANT BREATHE..WHERES EUROBRAT OR DAARAB TO LAUGH with??? Dude look like he has been hittin up giordanos, cta orange line buffets by archer, and la baguette mexican bakeries just a tad too much too soon. Jejeje he is so blk that his skin looks like an angry shade of a lunar eclipse.
The most disturbing part is that I can tell that this picture has been professionally Photoshopped. The reality has to be MUCH worse that even what we are seeing! That dude is probably so dark from doing all the yard work outside in response to his wife viewing him as a damn slave. ishwri and skateboardstephen weren't lying when they said that shitty western women come to black men at their worst, and that their decision to do so is a response to their unrealistically negative view of black men in general. So, the fat bitch in the picture clearly believes that black men are simply slaves working in the field, thus her own husband is crispier and blacker than a lunar eclipse, as you put it!
E_Irizarry wrote:The americanized latina anerican looks like she eats mcdonalds every other day. I guarantee that she has good p***y but dude looked like he couldn't get a woman to save his own life. Dude's happy to have her on the strength that she is "hi yella with gud hair" so what makes you think that hes miserable until (@nd if he expatriates)???
LOL, I personally couldn't care if a guy is trying to get a fat girl's p***y, but this poor bastard is married to (or at least has had children with) that thing. This fool cashed in all his red pills. He can only be happy in the sense that this thing he is stuck with is still better than, well, all American black females. And that ain't a good improvement in this case. And when I was a McDonald's employee, I myself ate Mickey D's at least 10 times a week, yet I never looked like that. Obviously there is much more going on there than food, but as I mentioned, this brotha is promised a life of suffering, deceit, and anguish - and this is evident by just looking at a touched-up, edited, manipulated, professional, presentable picture of his baby mama!
Iawesome60 wrote:I feel very sorry for that brother and also for other men that are with unattractive women. If I see a woman like her somewhere, I turn my head.
Same here! And if you've ever met an Americanized Hispanic woman who looked like that here in the Chicagoland region, you would turn your head, your torso, and you legs and start running like an Olympic gold medalist!
skateboardstephen wrote:dude some random Brazilian girl on facebook from maranhão that i don't even know gave me a friend request out of no where and i look at her pics and she looks very similar to that women in the photo with that guy.so then i look at her wall and she has a pic up there with black people on it and the title said share if you are proud to have black friends.Then she goes on to comment on it saying that she is not racist and she loves black men and her future husband is going to be black. lol

She chatted me up but ran out of gas when she found out i was not only going no where near maranhão but i already have a fiance in bahia ha ha ha.I never seen no lighter skin or white attractive Brazilian women talking about how she loves chocolate on her facebook page ha ha ha she was probably even more shocked to find that my fiance is black ''ohhhhhh no how could he resist me i am lighter skin'' ha ha ha and she was fat as a whale i like thicker women but damn this girl was big.
I would not be surprised if that was the same female.
eurobrat wrote:I just stood in Awe while looking at that photo. That should scare everyone on this forum out of here, out of the country.

Why the f**k do these guys settle for pieces of sh** like that? That girl probably hasn't done a day of work in her life.

f**k this country is f***ed.
She's got her slave to do all the work now. It's amazing, she probably thinks "I'm a winner! I beat the 'no black man' stigma from my racist Hispanic upbringing" but she is, in essence, the biggest (<- ha ha "biggest") loser and hater of black men of all because she carries herself like Jabba The Hutt, whom she feels is all the black man is worthy of. I love, love, love Latino people; I loathe spics. This fat bitch is most definitely the latter, and I don't even think she knows this!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Yep!

Thanos is a supervillain in the Marvel universe. A big, abominable, purple, hulking brute. Nowhere near as ugly as the beluga whale in the picture, but hey.
Teal Lantern wrote:"Shamu on shore"? That's just unkind. :lol: :lol:

True, but in this case, she clearly needs more than alimony checks to continue living another moment! His life, however, is destined for misery and anguish.
E_Irizarry wrote:I CANT BREATHE..WHERES EUROBRAT OR DAARAB TO LAUGH with??? Dude look like he has been hittin up giordanos, cta orange line buffets by archer, and la baguette mexican bakeries just a tad too much too soon. Jejeje he is so blk that his skin looks like an angry shade of a lunar eclipse.
The most disturbing part is that I can tell that this picture has been professionally Photoshopped. The reality has to be MUCH worse that even what we are seeing! That dude is probably so dark from doing all the yard work outside in response to his wife viewing him as a damn slave. ishwri and skateboardstephen weren't lying when they said that shitty western women come to black men at their worst, and that their decision to do so is a response to their unrealistically negative view of black men in general. So, the fat bitch in the picture clearly believes that black men are simply slaves working in the field, thus her own husband is crispier and blacker than a lunar eclipse, as you put it!
E_Irizarry wrote:The americanized latina anerican looks like she eats mcdonalds every other day. I guarantee that she has good p***y but dude looked like he couldn't get a woman to save his own life. Dude's happy to have her on the strength that she is "hi yella with gud hair" so what makes you think that hes miserable until (@nd if he expatriates)???
LOL, I personally couldn't care if a guy is trying to get a fat girl's p***y, but this poor bastard is married to (or at least has had children with) that thing. This fool cashed in all his red pills. He can only be happy in the sense that this thing he is stuck with is still better than, well, all American black females. And that ain't a good improvement in this case. And when I was a McDonald's employee, I myself ate Mickey D's at least 10 times a week, yet I never looked like that. Obviously there is much more going on there than food, but as I mentioned, this brotha is promised a life of suffering, deceit, and anguish - and this is evident by just looking at a touched-up, edited, manipulated, professional, presentable picture of his baby mama!
Iawesome60 wrote:I feel very sorry for that brother and also for other men that are with unattractive women. If I see a woman like her somewhere, I turn my head.
Same here! And if you've ever met an Americanized Hispanic woman who looked like that here in the Chicagoland region, you would turn your head, your torso, and you legs and start running like an Olympic gold medalist!
skateboardstephen wrote:dude some random Brazilian girl on facebook from maranhão that i don't even know gave me a friend request out of no where and i look at her pics and she looks very similar to that women in the photo with that guy.so then i look at her wall and she has a pic up there with black people on it and the title said share if you are proud to have black friends.Then she goes on to comment on it saying that she is not racist and she loves black men and her future husband is going to be black. lol

I would not be surprised if that was the same female.
eurobrat wrote:I just stood in Awe while looking at that photo. That should scare everyone on this forum out of here, out of the country.

Why the f**k do these guys settle for pieces of sh** like that? That girl probably hasn't done a day of work in her life.

f**k this country is f***ed.
She's got her slave to do all the work now. It's amazing, she probably thinks "I'm a winner! I beat the 'no black man' stigma from my racist Hispanic upbringing" but she is, in essence, the biggest (<- ha ha "biggest") loser and hater of black men of all because she carries herself like Jabba The Hutt, whom she feels is all the black man is worthy of. I love, love, love Latino people; I loathe spics. This fat bitch is most definitely the latter, and I don't even think she knows this!
I remember now-- Thanos is supposed to be the primary antagonist in the sequel to the Avengers movie.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Isn't Thanos related to the Devil? I forgot...

Anyway, BBW's actively chase Black men. This is because a few thirsty ass Black men are being seen in public with whales like this. My ex at one point was 5'9 270lbs. But I made her loose weight, when we broke up (my idea) she was 5'9 180lbs. She had about 20-30lbs to go at that point.

This is why I no longer want any "projects". I don't wanna do anything more than sending her to the dentist which I hear is quite common with Former Eastern Bloc women and even some South Americans.

I would have done this with a San Diego girl I knew back in the day, that's all she needed to be a serious 9.

I will not let another one like that slip by.