British white woman on dateinasia.com

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

British white woman on dateinasia.com

Post by Banano »

http://www.dateinasia.com/gemstone_84

I would like a man who is:
Kind, spoils a girl, a geniune person, with a good personaility!, very good looking, knows how to looks after themseleves, can make me laugh, has a good education background and occupation Oh and you must love football!.....And must speak excellent english.

Im a very picky lady! its a good thing! I CHOOSE TO BE SINGLE, IM HAPPY AND NEVER SHORT OF DATES!!!
so i will wait for that right guy...if he dont turn up..oh well! party on me....I LOVE MY LIFE!!

Loving the abusive and racist messages from sad lonely guys (Farang men, not asian!) who have nothing better to do with their time and obviously cant deal with a strong minded woman....get over yourselves! its quite funny! lmao
DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE YOURSELF AND THE GAME! HAHAHA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is relity of how western women are and what they want, this one is being honest at least, brutally honest...nothing but the best. Wonder how many guys fit that description?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Arrogant English B!tch is what she is. No wonder she's in the date in asia site. I bet no one wanted her in the western sites.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Shouldn't it have been clear from the nickname?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Bradshaw
C'mon, people. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I logged into DIA to watch that profile. I found a new message from Rose. A nice, long e-mail talking about her life as a Mom and as a professional, plus a confession that broke and opened my heart in equal parts.
There are good people on DIA. And granted, they don't tend to be of the White Caucasian specimen.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I've seen a few single Western women in China and Japan. They always look so obviously out of place!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

She is such an obvious, arrogant cunt. Not only does she demand the very best, but she also brags about having several men to choose from.
She then contradicts herself, by saying that she doesn't care that she is single and she will "party on", yet why would a woman need the internet to find the opposite sex if she wasn't a post-menopausal fat twat?
Without looking at her picture, I'm gonna guess she's a tattooed whale with a pot belly, a drinking problem, and will one day breed a whore daughter.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Unfortunately women like this is still more wanted then most men, that arrogance comes from being able to f**k any guy she wants.

Try to put up her profile on POF or any other western dating site and you will realize how many good looking guys she can have
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

just check out http://www.pof.com/ in UK they all speak the same like this..

- I want someone who will make me laugh
- Are there any decent men left?
- No I don't have sex on first date (unless your a scum bag loser)
- I want to be treated like a princess

I just read this kinda shit a while ago and never went back on, its all about them, what they want and as you guys say they get so many replies its unreal.

This one woman I used to work with about 35, brassy blonde and tarty but attractive to some, she went on a dating site and got 300 emails in one day once, I couldn't believe it, to me I wouldn't have pissed on her, yet there was 300 guys in one day trying to take her out!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Banano wrote:Unfortunately women like this is still more wanted then most men, that arrogance comes from being able to f**k any guy she wants.

Try to put up her profile on POF or any other western dating site and you will realize how many good looking guys she can have
+1

That's a goddamn shame but true. Meanwhile a good-looking, tall, dark, and handsome suave 25-year-old like myself shall remain invisible to non-black average single women because I live in Chicago. Amazing how that works, isn't it? But I'm voting with my feet soon, so midwestern Americunts can burn in hell really.

:arrow:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ringspun wrote:just check out http://www.pof.com/ in UK they all speak the same like this..

- I want someone who will make me laugh
- Are there any decent men left?
- No I don't have sex on first date (unless your a scum bag loser)
- I want to be treated like a princess

I just read this kinda sh** a while ago and never went back on, its all about them, what they want and as you guys say they get so many replies its unreal.

This one woman I used to work with about 35, brassy blonde and tarty but attractive to some, she went on a dating site and got 300 emails in one day once, I couldn't believe it, to me I wouldn't have pissed on her, yet there was 300 guys in one day trying to take her out!

Just like all western women. They put impossible standards. But you are right. These days it's the scum bag losers who get these types of chicks and to be honest they can have them cause I sure as hell don't want them. My eyes are open and the best way to teach these feminazis is to date elsewhere so there's no more good men waiting for them after they get banged by them losers.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Banano wrote:Unfortunately women like this is still more wanted then most men, that arrogance comes from being able to f**k any guy she wants.

+1

That's a goddamn shame but true. Meanwhile a good-looking, tall, dark, and handsome suave 25-year-old like myself shall remain invisible to non-black average single women because I live in Chicago. Amazing how that works, isn't it? But I'm voting with my feet soon, so midwestern Americunts can burn in hell really.

:arrow:

Not just midwestern Americunts but all Americunts should burn in hell. They sure as hell don't deserve good men. I also voted with my feet and never looked back since. In fact it's always a great pleasure to tell off these Americunts and see their reactions.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Without looking at her picture, I'm gonna guess she's a tattooed whale with a pot belly, a drinking problem, and will one day breed a whore daughter.
She probably looks something like this:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

publicduende wrote:I logged into DIA to watch that profile. I found a new message from Rose. A nice, long e-mail talking about her life as a Mom and as a professional, plus a confession that broke and opened my heart in equal parts.
There are good people on DIA. And granted, they don't tend to be of the White Caucasian specimen.

British women... YUCK!!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:I logged into DIA to watch that profile. I found a new message from Rose. A nice, long e-mail talking about her life as a Mom and as a professional, plus a confession that broke and opened my heart in equal parts.

British women... YUCK!!!!
Right, granted. She does sound like the average empty-head that feels oh so special in Thailand and sells herself as the classier alternative to standard Bangkok girls.
Just, please...again...let's...not...generalise.
Last edited by publicduende on September 23rd, 2012, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

she's hot in the picture, i think it's a picture from a few years ago, she's already 28 now and British women don't age well