I'm back....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

I'm back....

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Hay guys, I'm back! I missed you guys... 8)

Anyhow, you know me, I'm still banging away at these Americunts and recently I was on this incel support forum and got banned after 9 post because I reviled the TRUTH as to why so many guys can't find a girl or get laid. I subsequently got swooped on by a bunch of cunts/white knights and got banned.

I can't believe this INCEL forum, so many guys post such sad stories on how they can't get laid and how they have NO dateing life but yet nobody offers any real solutions. It's almost as if they want the guys to stay in their state of misery just so they keep coming back to post to keep the forum growing.

hXXp://incel.myonlineplace.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14473
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome back NorthAmericanGuy. No matter how much the HA forums can be a frustrating experience, I still like it better than other forums because there the 'truth' is not as censored as it is on other places. Some of these other forums are heavily censored, so that turns me off quite a bit. The only problem is, we keep getting freaks like Konrad/Philosophical Filipino, BoycottAmericanWomen, and OilTradingAcademy back as different users.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

^^Thanks Zboy. Seems almost like signing up, then leaving out of frustration, then coming back to HA is like a rite of passage....lol
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Welcome back! I was dealing with a Captain Save-A-Ho this week so it's kinda nice to be in regular company, even if it's online.

Oh wait ... much of us are now the outsiders to mainstream society :P !
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:Welcome back NorthAmericanGuy. No matter how much the HA forums can be a frustrating experience, I still like it better than other forums because there the 'truth' is not as censored as it is on other places. Some of these other forums are heavily censored, so that turns me off quite a bit. The only problem is, we keep getting freaks like Konrad/Philosophical Filipino, BoycottAmericanWomen, and OilTradingAcademy back as different users.
If by the "truth not being censored" you mean the forum owner and mod not giving a royal damn about purging threads and banning people because it's precisely this kind of verbal vomiting that he's counting on to get his meager "stable passive income" from ad revenues, then HA is one of the most "truthful" sites around. Sociopaths like the one you mentioned, plus a few more, are now the rule exactly because they know they can have a free and unfettered platform for their rants. Whoever tries to point out how insane most of what they write (and indeed think) won't actually stop them, in fact will only compel them to write more crap and go boldly ahead with their folly.

I don't find this "democratic", or "truth-revealing" in the slightest. Just a poorly moderated forum assaulted by a bunch of nutcases. And to say that, if one bothers looking at threads from the past, so many gems can be found it's amazing...

Too bad, all good things have to come to an end.
Last edited by publicduende on September 20th, 2012, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

S_Parc wrote:Welcome back! I was dealing with a Captain Save-A-Ho this week so it's kinda nice to be in regular company, even if it's online.

I would have never thought that not wanting to get married or have kids would make me an outsider.

I'm sooooo out of this country...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm back....

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Hay guys, I'm back! I missed you guys... 8)
Welcome back NorthAmericanguy! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Welcome back! I was dealing with a Captain Save-A-Ho this week so it's kinda nice to be in regular company, even if it's online.

I would have never thought that not wanting to get married or have kids would make me an outsider.

I'm sooooo out of this country...

Well it's part of the shaming tactics AW and their mangina followers use to put others down. These manginas never want to hear the truth cause they still hope that these toxic AW will give them some when in reality AW want only bad boys and players. We live in a era where the nice guy doesn't win anymore. Anyways welcome back :)
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Why are you trying to help manginas? They DESERVE all of their suffering. THEY DESERVE TO GET SHIT ON.

Why should you waste your valuable time trying to help such scum?

LET THEM BURN IN HELL.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

zboy1 wrote:No matter how much the HA forums can be a frustrating experience, I still like it better than other forums because there the 'truth' is not as censored as it is on other places. Some of these other forums are heavily censored, so that turns me off quite a bit.
For this reason, I greatly admire Winston for his libertarian way of running this site. No matter how much of a goofball he might seem to some of us, he sure does get the job done. Very well done. :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Falcon wrote:
zboy1 wrote:No matter how much the HA forums can be a frustrating experience, I still like it better than other forums because there the 'truth' is not as censored as it is on other places. Some of these other forums are heavily censored, so that turns me off quite a bit.
For this reason, I greatly admire Winston for his libertarian way of running this site. No matter how much of a goofball he might seem to some of us, he sure does get the job done. Very well done. :D
Don't confuse "libertarianism" with "laxism", if not a vested interest in things going this way. I have it quite clear by now that Winston's main concern is keeping his ad revenue flowing in, no matter what. He has artfully changed title to a few threads so the ad companies won't know that some of us are ranting about "all Indian men being disgusting pigs" or praying that 90% of the human race will be exterminated, or judges should be treated as criminal and killed cold-blood. He eventually bans a couple of these nutcases, but only on people's request and quite reluctantly, as far as I can see.

He has no interest in running a forum full of healthy, balanced debates. This is clear, and from what I have noticed, this is why this forum has such a bad reputation in the blog/ubb-sphere. He is running the dialectic equivalent of a Filipino cock fight den, where "anything goes" so long the pesos are coming in. If that's his intention, he might well be doing his job well. I would personally run his franchise in a completely different way and make 4 times his money, but hey, it's his call.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

"And to say that, if one bothers looking at threads from the past, so many gems can be found it's amazing..."
Totally agree. Anything dug-up from the region of 2010 or before is on average far-better quality; open, intelligent discussion without silly ad-hominem attacks. Far less negativity and ruminating. Some really good-quality insights into societal issues and open discussion of people's personal issues as well.

"I can't believe this INCEL forum, so many guys post such sad stories on how they can't get laid and how they have NO dateing life but yet nobody offers any real solutions. It's almost as if they want the guys to stay in their state of misery just so they keep coming back to post to keep the forum growing. "

I also got banned from that site, because I posted something about slutwalks and some of the double standards. Just as well, it's just a breeding ground for negativity and quite depressing too. All they do is wallow in negativity and never, ever challenge any of their beliefs. It also struck me as a breeding ground for bitterness too.

The last thing you should do if you're in that position, is seek 'help' from the internet.