Only interested in Pinays who at least 8 out of 10 in looks

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mlyip77
Freshman Poster

Only interested in Pinays who at least 8 out of 10 in looks

Post by mlyip77 »

Hi,

I've been spoiled most of my life. Most of the women / relationships I've had have been with relatively hot women with awesome personalities.

I was in the philippines about 18 years ago when I was 20 and was able to date the beauty queen of Bulacan. She was sweet and awesome.

I haven't been back to PH since 1997, but am planning to semi - retire there in about five years.

I'm educated, fit, healthy, with a decent personality, full of adventure and roll a pretty big wad of peso/cash. (but I'm not here to flaunt my money). I'll be about 43 years old when I retire, but look about 35 as I've been told.

Socio-economically I could slant into the upper class (but not elite category) of the PH society, but I like living a low key life and am actually a non-materialist type of person. I would buy a 20 million peso house, 1.5 mil car, have a driver and a helper. Any women I meet would not be brought home, unless there is further escalation to a more serious state (don't need psycho attacking my house)

What are my odds of meeting / dating / or having a relationship with a women who is of pseudo-beauty queen material? (I know I'll be competing with the local rich, young and the foreign asian guys who come with pretty thick wads of cash).

On a physicality level, the type of women I'm looking for is something similar to this photo:

I can't goto PH to get downgrades and women I've been with in the past were about the same as those in this picture.

Any feed back from anyone who's on the ground in PH is greatly appreciated.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

The wealthy and elite families of the PH are an odd bunch - they love everything American music and fashion, but they want to maintain their "Filipino" nationalistic identity.

They think foreigners are rich as hell and should be able to spend Xinfinity amt of money. Filipinos lack any sense of budgeting or managing skills whatsoever.

The shameless greed of Filipinos is appalling. Money really corrupts.
mlyip77
Freshman Poster

Post by mlyip77 »

Bump!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

If you're looking for models then the Philippines might not be the best place for that since european like beauty is at a premium there. You'd probably have better luck in Russia or eastern europe where there's loads of tall, hot, model like beauty queens.
mlyip77
Freshman Poster

Post by mlyip77 »

Repatriate wrote:If you're looking for models then the Philippines might not be the best place for that since european like beauty is at a premium there. You'd probably have better luck in Russia or eastern europe where there's loads of tall, hot, model like beauty queens.
I would have to agree with you that eastern european women are very attractive. I'm attracted to them to, but the language and culture makes it difficult for anything other than a vacation. In PH I could reside there full time or part of the year as the culture is easy to adapt to (other than the food).
nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster

Post by nightwatchsf »

The bar you set with that Photo is easily achievable in the Philippines. I'll agree that Ukraine takes it to a totally different level, but plenty of hot girls to be found on any given night at a happening bar or club in the Philippines.

Based on the stats your provided shouldn't be much of an issue.

Take a trip for a week, go to Makati. Hit Opus and Republiq on Friday and Saturday night. Go to M-Cafe and meet some expats on Thursday night. There is also a club.. used to be called taboo, now called superman? on tuesday nights (starts very late ie... 12-1) am for models night.

Chat up some girls to test the waters and see what you think. Given the amount of money you are planning to spend on your retirement seems like a small investment to test it out.

Have dinner in greenbelt, and Serendra in the Fort (to maximize chances of meeting and seeing the type you are looking for).

Things are very very different than you were there in 1997. Worth taking another look.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

nightwatchsf wrote:The bar you set with that Photo is easily achievable in the Philippines. I'll agree that Ukraine takes it to a totally different level, but plenty of hot girls to be found on any given night at a happening bar or club in the Philippines.

Based on the stats your provided shouldn't be much of an issue.

Take a trip for a week, go to Makati. Hit Opus and Republiq on Friday and Saturday night. Go to M-Cafe and meet some expats on Thursday night. There is also a club.. used to be called taboo, now called superman? on tuesday nights (starts very late ie... 12-1) am for models night.

Chat up some girls to test the waters and see what you think. Given the amount of money you are planning to spend on your retirement seems like a small investment to test it out.

Have dinner in greenbelt, and Serendra in the Fort (to maximize chances of meeting and seeing the type you are looking for).

Things are very very different than you were there in 1997. Worth taking another look.
Where is Opus and Republiq? Or M-Cafe? Can you give addresses? Also, can you post some photos from Google Images from those places?

Can one go into non-p4p place alone? Won't everyone ignore you if you are alone while everyone else is in cliques?

Middle class is all about cliques. Not talking to strangers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster

Post by nightwatchsf »

Opus and Republiq are at Resorts World near the airport http://www.rwmanila.com/

M-Cafe is in Greenbelt 4.

Expats are generally friendly and social. Filipino's tend to be more shy, but still friendly. Best bet is to go to social bar such as M-Cafe, and strike up conversations with expats etc.. they will make introductions.
Dangelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Dangelo »

Hi mlyip77,

I've been reading this forum for a week and decided to join to answer your question from the point of view of someone very similar to yourself.

I'm a few years younger than you and have a fairly successful company, so in the Philippines I'd be more on the elite side financially, but otherwise we sound eerily alike. I don't care much for the materialistic lifestyle either.

I first went to the Philippines in 2006 for some consultation work, and only just returned for a second time earlier this year. My intentions were similiar to yours, I did want to scuba dive and relax, but also wanted to check the country out again with a view of buying a property and using it as part of my early retirement. So I was very interested in seeing what sort of women I would meet there.

I am lucky that the pinoys I worked with in 2006 are in the upper class to elite social category and I still have friendships, so I could have arranged to meet someone that way (As you probably know, that's the way its normally done there, through friends and associates, just like normal...except you'd befriend her friends first too)

But I'm an independant guy, so I had a look at a dating website for a little while before I went over. I didn't think I'd meet anyone of quality on the site and if your time poor, you'll waste some. In the end though, I met 2 lovely girls, matching the looks of your picture.

One is upper class, but a lovely woman who's not concerned a bit about that next Prada handbag. The other woman, a complete stunner, is more middle class. Both are highly educated, smart girls. I met both these women with limited time and they were really receptive to me.

So if you haven't had a problem meeting quality women in your own country, expect it to be twice as easy in the Philippines with your attributes. One thing I would do first is make Pinoy friends of the same quality as yourself to meet ladies.

Any further questions, just ask.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Only interested in Pinays who at least 8 out of 10 in lo

Post by Rock »

mlyip77 wrote:
I haven't been back to PH since 1997, but am planning to semi - retire there in about five years.

I'm educated, fit, healthy, with a decent personality, full of adventure and roll a pretty big wad of peso/cash. (but I'm not here to flaunt my money). I'll be about 43 years old when I retire, but look about 35 as I've been told.

Hmm, your last sentence is quite strange as u seem to be mixing the future with the past.

If u plan to retire in five years and will be about 43 (perhaps 42 and some months), that means u r 37-38 now. So if people have told u rather recently that u look 35, then really what they are saying is that u look more or less your real age, lol.

U sure the five year future u refer to is not really the present? Or do u have access to a time machine and somehow got confused, lol.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Hang around the areas where the major three Universities in Manila are: University of Philippines, Ateneo de Manila and De La Salle Manila. If you want the prettiest/smartest young girls in their late teens/early twenties from a decent background and family that's there you want to hang out.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Mr S wrote:Hang around the areas where the major three Universities in Manila are: University of Philippines, Ateneo de Manila and De La Salle Manila. If you want the prettiest/smartest young girls in their late teens/early twenties from a decent background and family that's there you want to hang out.
Mr. S, that sounds like an interesting strategy. But all over the Phils, I got the vibe that pure cold approaching is not very well received by most.

Is there a modified method which might work for getting to know top girls such as these. For example, perhaps preparing some sort of personal calling card for yourself then handing it to girls u r interested and expressing interest in knowing them better. That way, u give them more space to consider u and less pressure up front. How does that idea sound to u? What are some other ways u believe might be effective.

The biggest challenge in Phils seems to be finding very attractive girls so its important to be able to find a way to establish a connection and friendship on the rare occasions when u do find that proverbial 'needle in the haystack'.

So perhaps those unis have the highest concentration of attractive Fillipinas. So the question is, how do u get the ball rolling w/the one(s) u like the most???
Dangelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Dangelo »

So perhaps those unis have the highest concentration of attractive Fillipinas. So the question is, how do u get the ball rolling w/the one(s) u like the most???
Enroll.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

If you are seeking an 8-10 then Phils is the place that you want to look. Finding an 8-10 in other asian countries would be very difficult. One of the cool things about Philippines is that occassionally you'll run into a flawless stunning woman who has NO IDEA how pretty she is. Chances are that you'll find these girls in the provinces and smaller cities. You can certainly find them at high end galas in Manila but 1) you'll have lots of competition from the local wealthy filipino guys and 2) you'll end up with a spoiled princess. No thanks.

I remember being with then fiancee (now wife) in Boracay. She went off to get some cash out of the ATM and I went browsing thru some of the outdoor shops while I waited for her to return. I remember being approached by this 18 year old girl (you could tell she was rather poor) selling flowers. She could have hopped right onto the pages of Playboy she was that beautiful. She did not have the princess attitude nor did she realize her level of beauty. The rich filipinos guys would show no interest in her because they are looking for a certain level of sophistication that she didn't possess.

Girls like this essentially fall between the cracks and they are there for the taking. If you get one and you continue to live a modest/medium life style then I think the chances of her turning into a princess will be minimalized.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

pete98146 wrote:If you are seeking an 8-10 then Phils is the place that you want to look. Finding an 8-10 in other asian countries would be very difficult. One of the cool things about Philippines is that occassionally you'll run into a flawless stunning woman who has NO IDEA how pretty she is. Chances are that you'll find these girls in the provinces and smaller cities. You can certainly find them at high end galas in Manila but 1) you'll have lots of competition from the local wealthy filipino guys and 2) you'll end up with a spoiled princess. No thanks.

I remember being with then fiancee (now wife) in Boracay. She went off to get some cash out of the ATM and I went browsing thru some of the outdoor shops while I waited for her to return. I remember being approached by this 18 year old girl (you could tell she was rather poor) selling flowers. She could have hopped right onto the pages of Playboy she was that beautiful. She did not have the princess attitude nor did she realize her level of beauty. The rich filipinos guys would show no interest in her because they are looking for a certain level of sophistication that she didn't possess.

Girls like this essentially fall between the cracks and they are there for the taking. If you get one and you continue to live a modest/medium life style then I think the chances of her turning into a princess will be minimalized.
I would qualify what u just said. For a western guy in his 20s or 30s, I would argue that Taipei is the much better place cus the per capita concentration of 8s and above is like 1,000s of times higher than anywhere in the Phils, lol. At least most people I know who've been to both places agree w/me that Taiwanese girls are on average in a totally different league than Pinays. And not all are divas. Some are actually down to earth and majority are open to dating westerners. Some might even be foreigner curious.

When u get older, Phils starts to win out in spite of the relative lack of very hot women. I would imagine a 40s guy with a lot of money as indicated in OP would have a decent shot. But personally, I think it must be impossible to find someone approaching an 8 in looks outside metro Manila, Pampanga, or perhaps vacationing in Boracay.

I've spent weeks in other parts such as Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Bacalod area, Subic Bay, Pampanga, and various areas 3 or more hours away from the cities. I honestly never saw anyone, outside of the Luzon areas mentioned above, who was better than a 5 or maybe 6 in my estimation and taking into account your photos. And remember, most of these girls are midget sized. The very rare tall ones are like 5'4" and 5'5", perhaps occasionally 5'6" if u get real lucky.

If you could lower your standards to around a solid 5 or maybe a questionable 6 and accept short stature, then your odds would shoot up and u could hunt outside of the snobby parts of Manila and Pampanga.