I'm William Two Feather - Healer, Medicine Man, Ultimate Fighter

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've just received a lawsuit threat from William Two Feather:
Winston I am done with you
you caused my last workshop teachings to be cancelled
either you
Pull all things related to me off your web site with in 48 hours or my lawyer who specializes in your area of media
I will assist him and sue you for more than pain and suffering and loss of income
I give you my word

I will do this, my elders support this action, I have consulted with them already
This is going to cost you plenty
I am ready and prepared in all ways to do this to the end
even if you pull me after the law suite is filed I My Texas Lawyer will come after you and what ever finance my lawyer deems suitable for your part in slander deformation of character loss of income and a lot more

William

If you plll me of of any media in the public or any oher place .. best send a link showing that
just erase my name and don't make any comments about me = ABSOLUTELY NONE
or facilitate or make available to the public I am sick and tired of you and I mean it!

Then with your money from the law suite ( after my expanses) * I will make it my mission in life to return what you have done to me thru your web site and any other you start up, in what ever legal way possible
How funny. First, he most likely cannot afford a lawyer and the expense of filing a lawsuit since he's publicly stated that he's on a very tight budget and doesn't have much extra cash. Second, he has no case against me, because internet bloggers are not liable for the comments posted in their blog, according to internet defamation law. I have not libeled or slandered him in any way, or said anything about him that was factually false. All I did was provide a platform for anyone to post something about him on. I didn't know that such serious allegations would be posted about him. So technically, he has no legal case. Third, it's very hard to sue someone overseas of course.

I wonder how his last workshop was canceled though, on account of my blog page about him?

Do you all think I should take it down?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I've just received a lawsuit threat from William Two Feather:
Winston I am done with you
you caused my last workshop teachings to be cancelled
either you
Pull all things related to me off your web site with in 48 hours or my lawyer who specializes in your area of media
I will assist him and sue you for more than pain and suffering and loss of income
I give you my word

I will do this, my elders support this action, I have consulted with them already
This is going to cost you plenty
I am ready and prepared in all ways to do this to the end
even if you pull me after the law suite is filed I My Texas Lawyer will come after you and what ever finance my lawyer deems suitable for your part in slander deformation of character loss of income and a lot more

William

If you plll me of of any media in the public or any oher place .. best send a link showing that
just erase my name and don't make any comments about me = ABSOLUTELY NONE
or facilitate or make available to the public I am sick and tired of you and I mean it!

Then with your money from the law suite ( after my expanses) * I will make it my mission in life to return what you have done to me thru your web site and any other you start up, in what ever legal way possible
How funny. First, he most likely cannot afford a lawyer and the expense of filing a lawsuit since he's publicly stated that he's on a very tight budget and doesn't have much extra cash. Second, he has no case against me, because internet bloggers are not liable for the comments posted in their blog, according to internet defamation law. I have not libeled or slandered him in any way, or said anything about him that was factually false. All I did was provide a platform for anyone to post something about him on. I didn't know that such serious allegations would be posted about him. So technically, he has no legal case. Third, it's very hard to sue someone overseas of course.

I wonder how his last workshop was canceled though, on account of my blog page about him?

Do you all think I should take it down?
My recent email responses to u on this topic:

1. Hmm, I think Two Faced forgot something. If you ever saw that movie "American Beauty", you are like the drone played by Kevin Spacey - just an average smuck with nothing to loose. You have virtually no net worth. You are resident, and citizen, in a country where William has no means to pursue you. Perhaps at worst, he might find a way to shut down your site but I highly doubt he could even pull that off. Just my off-the-cuff on this. No guarantees of course. Consult someone who knows more about the risks before u make a final decision.

and

2. Sounds like u answered yr own question then. If there's no legal case against u, why take the site down. This guy scammed lots of people and fiddled with kiddies, right???

Let him inititate a suit against u in case he's not bluffing. It will just make him even poorer. And to pursue u in Taiwan would be a major pain in the ass (how do they serve u for example) and even more expensive and time consuming. I think he'd have to put in a lot more than 20K if he wanted to go the distance on this.

Call his bluff, enjoy the show, and do a blow-by-blow on the forum.

BTW, what ever happened w/that customer rep who u showed the correct postal rates to? Did she ever reply again?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I am not understanding what this has to do with traveling, living, and working abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
I will forward you the response I received from a third party, about that shipping rate dispute.

As to him fondling with kiddies, well it's probable that the allegations are true. But it's not my business.

However, as to the faith healing, that is subjective. It's hard to call faith healing a scam, because sometimes people are healed by placebo effect or unknown powers of the mind, spontaneous remission, or other unknown causes. Sometimes it does work and sometimes it doesn't, so it varies from person to person. Since your own mind is capable of healing abilities, if someone helps you unlock it, then great, but if that person fails to help someone else, it doesn't mean that he was a scam. See what I mean? This is a gray area and is very subjective so you can't just label someone a scam just because they are a faith healer. Furthermore, there are some people out there who do claim that WTF does have healing abilities and that he has helped heal them. It's not for us to decide if he is a genuine healer or not.

Momopi,
We are discussing him because it's funny and interesting. Why are you so one-track-minded? :P

If you were with a group of friends, does the conversation have to be all about one topic? :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One of WTF's alleged victims responded to his lawsuit threat in my blog here. She also thanked me, saying that my blog article and the comments in it have helped her deal with her past trauma.

http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.tw/20 ... 2350374045
Latrodectus Mactans September 12, 2012 10:38 PM
Why to take it down? You can't be serious Winston ....although I do see how polite you are in asking us all our opinion. :)

And no... I highly doubt that his workshop was cancelled. And it's my personal opinion that if it was because of the truths of the past I've finally said, then GOOD. After all I met him at one of his workshops when I was a kid. It's like saying a person who has their photo posted on tv for being a sought after criminal loses a job after thier boss realised it was them... and then they blame and want to sue the station for 'loss of income'. Well, who is to blame.. the tv station or the actual person who commited the crimes in the first place?!

We all have to answer to our actions sooner or later.

By the way, Winston, all his threats are completely empty asyou guessed. William enjoys trying to scare people, even though its out of desperation now, not for pleasure I don't think. I'm just rolling my eyes. And I'm not scared to say it.. I'm Jessica.It's time I grew some guts. This blog has helped me deal with a lot of the past... or try to deal with it, should I say. I would have never known that I was not the only one...

I'm actually really grateful that this blog exists.

mailinimybaby at gmail dot com

Thank you.
However, whether his workshop was actually canceled or not, it's logical to assume that his reputation or interests must have been damaged in some way, otherwise he would not be making this threat.

Furthermore, it's risky to have enemies, esp if you are a public person. He could find a way to get revenge on me someday. Or he could follow my online updates and find out where I am, and if he happens to be in the same area, he could seek me out or have a gangster/henchmen find me for him. Etc.

I wonder if I am accruing bad karma from that blog, if it is damaging him somehow. Should I take it down?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: Furthermore, it's risky to have enemies, esp if you are a public person. He could find a way to get revenge on me someday. Or he could follow my online updates and find out where I am, and if he happens to be in the same area, he could seek me out or have a gangster/henchmen find me for him. Etc.
Or maybe Janet Hsieh will beat him to the punch by hiring some Chiayi thugs to take care of u.

Oh, and don't forget Jestin/Justine Chang and your good old buddy David Liu (Repat).

If it's risky to have enemies, u gotta a lotta truces to make to truly feel safe, lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
LOL I don't think Janet Hsieh associates with thugs. She is also not mean, but a happy go lucky fake positive type. lol. Such types don't even contemplate revenge. Besides, I don't think I changed anyone's mind about Janet Hsieh. The people who agreed with my blog about her were people who already found her annoying. I didn't convert anyone. lol

It's not Claire Chang, it's Jestin Chang. I went ahead and fixed that mistake for you in your post. :p

I don't think Repatriate appreciates you citing his real name here again, it just rubs it in further. lol

Don't forget Jack Barnhart too. And also Mary Jane Balon. And everyone else named in the scam section of this forum. lol. Google their names to see the threads about them here, or just use the Google search box above. lol

To all:

I just combined Rock's two posts above. Next time you all want to add another comment right after your last one, if no one else has posted in the thread since then, just edit your last post and add the comment in to help compact your posts.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. William Two Feather is in Denmark now. Here is his profile on a Danish dating site. What do you think? Does he sound so romantic?

http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-725475.html

Self-description:
I define myself: I live in semi remote ranch in the mountains of New Mexico USA, and it’s time to start a family and raise children. My wish in life is to be the best husband and father as the universe will allow. Done with dating been there done that got the tee shirt. A family to me is 3 to 5 children. love horses, Harley Davidsons traveling, white sand beaches, organic living foods, to grow our own food, live off the grid independent of society, making a better world for those still to come to earth and to actively by deed foster world peace, training more alternative healers, and spiritual warriors for the light, I don't like the cold so we will fly like the birds to fare warmer weather, at winter time in the north. The reason after travelling to over 50 countries for a Danish woman is because of the Viking blood line and of all the woman’s in the world, I favor Danish as strong women. Age is just a number to me, if your of the like mind and capable of the family of my dreams then please reply. I am in Denmark until the end of the month of September 2012’, then it gets too cold for me, and it’s time to travel for business and pleasure to warmer territories. I write books (5) and (22 more books to write after a family is started) & have 6 Native American Music Cd’s and will still do healing work for a little while longer then fall exclusively on author and trainer.
The pics on his profile:

Doesn't he look so exotic and spiritual? lol

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Momopi,
We are discussing him because it's funny and interesting. Why are you so one-track-minded? :P
If you were with a group of friends, does the conversation have to be all about one topic? :P
If the purpose of gathering the group of friends is to go snorkeling, then that should be the main agenda. When the main agenda has been settled and agreed upon, then whatever else you want to blab about is fine.

Your forum is about traveling, vising, and living abroad. What percent of posts are on-topic versus off-topic? I've been in the online community since 1989. In my experience, freewheeling forums attract people who only wants to talk and not "do".
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Momopi,
If the purpose of gathering the group of friends is to go snorkeling, then that should be the main agenda. When the main agenda has been settled and agreed upon, then whatever else you want to blab about is fine.

Your forum is about traveling, vising, and living abroad. What percent of posts are on-topic versus off-topic? I've been in the online community since 1989. In my experience, freewheeling forums attract people who only wants to talk and not "do".
You nailed it...a major infestation of monkey spanking idiots has taken over...

Outwest
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

wtf ( what the f**k) guy is hilarious. momopi come on. that´s fun. this guy gives us something to learn. that is how f***ed up the universe is :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:wtf ( what the f**k) guy is hilarious. momopi come on. that´s fun. this guy gives us something to learn. that is how f***ed up the universe is :)
Yeah he is very funny and interesting. Check out these videos of WTF doing Native American rituals and acts. Doesn't he look so spiritual and exotic? lol

One day in the life of the last Indian

The Legend of Cathedral Rock

Either Or

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just received a second lawsuit threat from WTF:
i am now i contact with a special lawyer we are drawing up multiple charges to begin the lawsuit filing with
he will get all that's possible and your $300 loss will pale in comparison

i have a partner i am working with out of Houston and i don't want to pay the lawyers fees ( my hard earned living money) but I am prepared and wiling
it will come out of your bank account some day soon i promise you and much much more
its taken a little more time than I thought to start i sware to sue you for what you have done by allowing providing places and encouraging people to assault me ect
you must think what you are doing to me is worth your money time and what will heappen to your web site legally in short order once charges are filed - were gonna test that to the max

once i pay you have no other choice than get your own lawyer he will cost you to start
then cost you more \
and more winston money
I am going for the maximum possible for what you have done to me and my ability to produce income
my last gig was canceled because of your web site and i have proof

you could still pull everything you have related to me and an apology before i pay... but when i pay... my very specialized lawyer... to sue you then your choices are gone

when i pay him i will send you a copy minus the law firms name so we can come after you Full Force too the very limit of the law
and goggle mind set will get multiplied
i will ask my lawyer how i can return some of what you have done to me
google is a good idea that had sent my mind in thought
how
i can return to you what you have done to me
your new enemy
trainer of spiritual warriors of the light

i literally don't have time for (winston) this but i am making time too do this i am very serious once you looked into my eyes and i yours think of what i am capable of
and imagining that coming after you in a legal seance
My response to him:

WTF,
Man you are pissed aren't you? lol You should learn to ask nicely.
Dude, look at the facts. I know the law. You can't sue me. You have no legal case against me. Your threats are silly. Consider the following facts:

1. You can't afford a lawyer. Suing someone is very expensive. You can't afford it.
2. I live in Taiwan. You'd have to come here to sue me and you won't do that. US courts are not going to order me to come to the USA for a civil trial. They would only order someone back for a criminal trial, not a civil one. Thus, you have no power to bring me back.
3. You have no legal case against me. I did not libel you or slander you. I merely provided a blog in which others (your victims) posted ugly allegations against you. I'm not the one who posted those comments. Your victims did. You know who they are. Why don't you sue them? Or better yet, issue them an apology.
4. Under internet defamation law, a blogger is NOT liable for the comments posted by others in his blog, even if they are libelous. Look it up. I know the laws concerning the internet. Ask your lawyer. Tell me his name and law firm and website, and I will contact him for you. He doesn't have to contact me. I'll contact him, and have a laugh with him.
5. Hundreds of CEO's have tried to sue the site RipoffReport.com for damaging their company's reputation. Yet they ALL failed. NONE of them succeeded in getting the court to force RipoffReport to remove their name. If hundreds of CEO's fail, what can YOU on a tight budget do that they can't? LOL. Get real.

Your threats are silly. Why don't you ask nicely for the blog to be taken down? Why don't you issue an apology to your accusers on that blog? I didn't do anything to you except provide a platform for your victims to speak out.

Technically, you can't do anything to me. So please ask nicely instead of making silly threats. I never did anything to you anyway. I merely promoted you because I found you entertaining and amusing. I didn't know so many people would be making those allegations against you. Not my fault. You know who they are and why they are making the allegations, and you know it.

You are in Denmark now. How are you going to sue me exactly? lol

Ok show me evidence that your last workshop was canceled due to my blog. I'd like to see it.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on September 28th, 2012, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I just received a second lawsuit threat from WTF:
i am now i contact with a special lawyer we are drawing up multiple charges to begin the lawsuit filing with
he will get all that's possible and your $300 loss will pale in comparison

i have a partner i am working with out of Houston and i don't want to pay the lawyers fees ( my hard earned living money) but I am prepared and wiling
it will come out of your bank account some day soon i promise you and much much more
its taken a little more time than I thought to start i sware to sue you for what you have done by allowing providing places and encouraging people to assault me ect
you must think what you are doing to me is worth your money time and what will heappen to your web site legally in short order once charges are filed - were gonna test that to the max

once i pay you have no other choice than get your own lawyer he will cost you to start
then cost you more \
and more winston money
I am going for the maximum possible for what you have done to me and my ability to produce income
my last gig was canceled because of your web site and i have proof

you could still pull everything you have related to me and an apology before i pay... but when i pay... my very specialized lawyer... to sue you then your choices are gone

when i pay him i will send you a copy minus the law firms name so we can come after you Full Force too the very limit of the law
and goggle mind set will get multiplied
i will ask my lawyer how i can return some of what you have done to me
google is a good idea that had sent my mind in thought
how
i can return to you what you have done to me
your new enemy
trainer of spiritual warriors of the light

i literally don't have time for (winston) this but i am making time too do this i am very serious once you looked into my eyes and i yours think of what i am capable of
and imagining that coming after you in a legal seance
My response to him:

WTF,
Man you are pissed aren't you? lol You should learn to ask nicely.
Dude, look at the facts. I know the law. You can't sue me. You have no legal case against me. Your threats are silly. Consider the following facts:

1. You can't afford a lawyer. Suing someone is very expensive. You can't afford it.
2. I live in Taiwan. You'd have to come here to sue me and you won't do that. US courts are not going to order me to come to the USA for a civil trial. They would only order someone back for a criminal trial, not a civil one. Thus, you have no power to bring me back.
3. You have no legal case against me. I did not libel you or slander you. I merely provided a blog in which others (your victims) posted ugly allegations against you. I'm not the one who posted those comments. Your victims did. You know who they are. Why don't you sue them? Or better yet, issue them an apology.
4. Under internet defamation law, a blogger is NOT liable for the comments posted by others in his blog, even if they are libelous. Look it up. I know the laws concerning the internet. Ask your lawyer. Tell me his name and law firm and website, and I will contact him for you. He doesn't have to contact me. I'll contact him, and have a laugh with him.
5. Hundreds of CEO's have tried to sue the site RipoffReport.com for damaging their company's reputation. Yet they ALL failed. NONE of them succeeded in getting the court to force RipoffReport to remove their name. If hundreds of CEO's fail, what can YOU on a tight budget do that they can't? LOL. Get real.

Your threats are silly. Why don't you ask nicely for the blog to be taken down? Why don't you issue an apology to your accusers on that blog? I didn't do anything to you except provide a platform for your victims to speak out.

Technically, you can't do anything to me. So please ask nicely instead of making silly threats. I never did anything to you anyway. I merely promoted you because I found you entertaining and amusing. I didn't know so many people would be making those allegations against you. Not my fault. You know who they are and why they are making the allegations, and you know it.

You are in Denmark now. How are you going to sue me exactly? lol

Ok show me evidence that your last workshop was canceled due to my blog. I'd like to see it.

Winston
Great response Winston!

But don't cave into this guy, even if he ends up kissing your ass. He's already threatened you and u r doing his victims a great service. Perhaps u should sell the blog to him for a few grand, lol!

I watched those vids u recently posted of him. The one with the cute young girl looked more like an elaborate PU technicque to get her into her pants, lol. What a fraud!

Anyway, stay strong. R
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Billy wrote:wtf ( what the f**k) guy is hilarious. momopi come on. that´s fun. this guy gives us something to learn. that is how f***ed up the universe is :)
We also learn that loopy chicks throw major panties at b.s. new-age fake-Native-American "healers". It's a great scam if you can work it. The shtick brings in enough socially confused guys to cover expenses.
:wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything