Torn between two girls

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Torn between two girls

Post by wraith »

Last edited by wraith on November 6th, 2008, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Start saving now for the herpes treatments and divorce

Or trips to South America and Ukraine.

Best of luck otherwise.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Date #1, if it doesn't work out, date #2.

If both doesn't work out, "next!"

For #1, buy some manga and do manga-exchange with her.

For #2, get into her d20 gaming group. What does she play? D&D 3.5?

College is when girls are away from home for the first time, and many find it liberating and are very open to exploring their new-found freedom. If you do it right, you'd be getting laid a lot with girls eager to learn.

However, only a small % of these relationships make it to marriage. So instead of thinking about putting all your eggs in one basket, you need to understand that those eggs will roll out of your basket by itself after a while.
Last edited by momopi on October 21st, 2008, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I wish I was back in college! It's the easiest place to meet girls, they are more open to meeting guys than they will be after you are out of college! :D
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

Hmm i don't like girl #2 playing video games and stuff, seems like a tom boy to me. I think #1 is better and if you're a white guy I think you'll do much better with the Asian chick (and she actually touched you, which in my book is definately a sign of interest) and she loves whales so that shows compasion, and from what you described she seems to be more of a girly girl which is what you want. You haven't said how attractive these chicks are, but im assuming that they're at least decent looking (not fat). But im guessing the american chick is slightly thicker than the asian chick, but i've been wrong before. You know how they say in real estate its location ,location, location well in dating its iterest level, iterest level, iterest level (her interst level not yours) always go for the chick which shows the more interest level, you'll have more fun and be more at ease with yourself. Good luck dude.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Last edited by wraith on November 6th, 2008, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Why don't you join the D&D 4th edition game? It'd give you an excuse to spend a lot more time with her.

Don't kiss up to her, treat her like a little sister first and play/tease her. Then flirt with her later and see her reaction.