Why do women care about comfort and luxury so much?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do women care about comfort and luxury so much?

Post by Winston »

I was looking at this image in my co-branded dating site, and wondering, "Why are women so big on comfort and luxury, much more than men are?" Men tend to be satisfied with minimalist living conditions, on the other hand. Why is that? Here is the image that made me realize this.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100580026

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I think this goes back to having conditions suited for child birth/having children. Girl Writes What as good video explaining this, but I don't feel like looking for it.

You can find women that are into minimalism they just tend to be not that pretty and sort of plain-jane.

Since your branded sites are mostly filled with FSU women who I would think about 95% want to have children at some point, level of comfort, also level of income becomes important to most women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do women care about comfort and luxury so much?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:I was looking at this image in my co-branded dating site, and wondering, "Why are women so big on comfort and luxury, much more than men are?" Men tend to be satisfied with minimalist living conditions, on the other hand. Why is that?
All the women you've met, how can you not know why? :?
Men tend to know how much work it takes to acquire such things. For prettier women, "work" consists of attracting a man who can pay for those things. :roll:
And even much of this "work" is done by nature and war paint .. er .. make-up. :oops:
By extension, the amount of luxury her man can provide becomes a proxy for measuring her own attractiveness/worth (especially relative to other women).

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

djfourmoney wrote:I think this goes back to having conditions suited for child birth/having children. Girl Writes What as good video explaining this, but I don't feel like looking for it.

You can find women that are into minimalism they just tend to be not that pretty and sort of plain-jane.

Since your branded sites are mostly filled with FSU women who I would think about 95% want to have children at some point, level of comfort, also level of income becomes important to most women.
Absolutely. I think women have it ingrained in their DNA that better living conditions automatically mean more opportunities for their offspring. The modern expression of this natural need for "nesting" is obviously under our eyes: women like material wealth, financial and social stability in their men.

A few weeks ago I was chatting with an Italian colleague of mine about some business opportunities and he told me his girlfriend is from St. Petersburg. He made no secret that he found her "online". Impressed by such candour, I asked him what he thinks about Russian girls. He said that, very simply, Russian and FSU girls over 30 still had their formative years steeped in old Soviet cultural values, where men and women have clearly defined and not interchangeable roles and their quality will be judged on how well they embrace and develop in those roles. He said "a Russian bride is an absolute beauty to behold, she will be an interesting chat in a social situation, she will take good care of the house and will be a loving if not strong-handed Mom to your kids, and she will f**k your brains out in bed at night".

In exchange, she is going to expect her man to abide by his role with equal strength and dedication, and show all the qualities that, to her eyes, make her a "real man". Assertiveness and charisma, achievement and ambition, dedication to his family and kids, and loyalty to his wife. Enlightening words indeed. He had been with this Russian woman for the past 7 years, and recently had a gorgeous baby girl with her, so I tend to believe he must have done his fair bit of homework on the subject and doing quite well with her.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

But few women will work for their own comfort - they expect a perfect man to give her a castle. Women want to be equal, so go get a job - b!tch!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

publicduende wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I think this goes back to having conditions suited for child birth/having children. Girl Writes What as good video explaining this, but I don't feel like looking for it.

Absolutely. I think women have it ingrained in their DNA that better living conditions automatically mean more opportunities for their offspring. The modern expression of this natural need for "nesting" is obviously under our eyes: women like material wealth, financial and social stability in their men.

A few weeks ago I was chatting with an Italian colleague of mine about some business opportunities and he told me his girlfriend is from St. Petersburg. He made no secret that he found her "online". Impressed by such candour, I asked him what he thinks about Russian girls. He said that, very simply, Russian and FSU girls over 30 still had their formative years steeped in old Soviet cultural values, where men and women have clearly defined and not interchangeable roles and their quality will be judged on how well they embrace and develop in those roles. He said "a Russian bride is an absolute beauty to behold, she will be an interesting chat in a social situation, she will take good care of the house and will be a loving if not strong-handed Mom to your kids, and she will f**k your brains out in bed at night".

In exchange, she is going to expect her man to abide by his role with equal strength and dedication, and show all the qualities that, to her eyes, make her a "real man". Assertiveness and charisma, achievement and ambition, dedication to his family and kids, and loyalty to his wife. Enlightening words indeed. He had been with this Russian woman for the past 7 years, and recently had a gorgeous baby girl with her, so I tend to believe he must have done his fair bit of homework on the subject and doing quite well with her.
This is a trait I see in FSU women and in the examples I have seen/met. I also think women from small towns and villages feel their roll is to have a family/children and make her husband happy as long as he does his part. She accepts this roll and revels in it.

Most women not totally impacted by extreme feminism actually feel this way, including women under 30. Just look at all the women in South America and FSU with all the children (single mothers) usually had children with men that didn't measure up to a minimal level.

That's why, while I rather have a clean slate, but if circumstances are good, I would take on a FSU single mother under a certain age, however you don't need to do that.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

It's all about security and wealth... end of... more they got, more they want!
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Remember, women are child-like in their cognitive capacities. Like children, they must be shown all of the cool, shiny stuff that they can touch. This is why in ancient cultures, it was natural for a fifty year old man to wed a sometimes sixteen year old girl.

She was viewed as naive and could be trained in the ways of the world by the more astute, traveled and well adjusted older man. Women are attracted to wealthy man, and wealthier, more mature men deserve the best women. Fair trade.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
September 23rd, 2012, 11:03 pm
I was looking at this image in my co-branded dating site, and wondering, "Why are women so big on comfort and luxury, much more than men are?" Men tend to be satisfied with minimalist living conditions, on the other hand. Why is that? Here is the image that made me realize this.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100580026

Because American women are spoiled, selfish brats. They're like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka. Spoiled, selfish, they don't mature past 8th Grade anymore, they want the Hollywood movie star lifestyle. To them, America is a movie star playground where people live in multi million dollar mansions like you see in Beverly Hills, California. They trample the faces of guys not as rich as they expect to be. It's no wonder all lower and middle class neighborhoods are invisible to them, as is Section-8 and HUD-subsidized housing and apartments, really no American woman even wants to hear the word "apartment" at all.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
October 31st, 2023, 12:32 pm
Winston wrote:
September 23rd, 2012, 11:03 pm
I was looking at this image in my co-branded dating site, and wondering, "Why are women so big on comfort and luxury, much more than men are?"
Because American women are spoiled, selfish brats. They're like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka. Spoiled, selfish, they don't mature past 8th Grade anymore, they want the Hollywood movie star lifestyle. To them, America is a movie star playground where people live in multi million dollar mansions like you see in Beverly Hills, California. They trample the faces of guys not as rich as they expect to be....
It's not only about American women and not only about comfort and luxury. Out of my own experience I can say, that women are often choosing their male partner by totally wrong criteria.

Ordinary men are rejected - but braggarts, fraudsters, drug abusers and other useless men, who are often violent and with a serious criminal record are never lonely and often have plenty of girls around them.

Of course also money - and women will never ask from where this money is coming from - or being a celebrity etc. play a major role.

It's all about to find a guy who is 'different' 'offering an exciting way of life'...

----

It's the woman who is choosing her multiple boyfriends - and if something is going wrong and the girl is kicked out of the home of a rich old guy, or is a leftover with some children from several fathers or is ending up in a hospital or even in a coffin....

I cannot help, I don't care and I feel no compassion for them. It's maybe not nice and not politically correct to say that, but I am rather hardened about because of my own disapointing experience in my pastwhile still living in Europe.

Learn to choose your men more carefully....don't run blindly after every guy without checking his background.

-----

About the comment from Winston: Of course not only Western women are spoiled, selfish brats. Also foreign women from everywhere worldwide might be bad, unfit for a longterm relationship. Check out profiles from Russia, China - visit Thailand and listen to all these horror stories of gullible Western men who were cheated badly....

However, without being able to backup what I say, I got the impression that outside of the typical Western feminist world it is somehow easier to find a reasonable female who is not overdemanding, your chance is higher to be successful.... there are more women you can approach, to get in contact with....so why not to try....