The epitome of western women..lady gaga

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

The epitome of western women..lady gaga

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Do NOT be drinking or eating anything when you click this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... 30lbs.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

DIsgusting, this bitch is actually has a penis. She, or he, is a sick satanic freak that engages in satanic rituals like drinking blood.

I hope she is destroyed along with the rest of the useless eaters, 90 percent of the human race.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Worse thing is, imagine how these girls worshiping this crap are going to turn out in 10 years or so, they gonna be ten times worse than the shit we have now!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Get them while they're young. Lady Gaga is about 26, which in American women's standards is past her prime and worn out.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

AmericanEvil wrote:Disgusting, this bitch actually has a penis. She, or he, is a sick satanic freak that engages in satanic rituals like drinking blood.

I hope she is destroyed along with the rest of the useless eaters, 90 percent of the human race.
You're not thinking high enough! Less than 99% of the human race being exterminated in the next couple decades is a crime against nature. :P
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

C.J. wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:Disgusting, this bitch actually has a penis. She, or he, is a sick satanic freak that engages in satanic rituals like drinking blood.

You're not thinking high enough! Less than 99% of the human race being exterminated in the next couple decades is a crime against nature. :P
LOL now you guys get me curious. Seriously, when you utter such extreme statements, do you consider yourselves as part of the 90 (95, 99...) percent who gets exterminated, or the tiny elite who will survive?
Corollary: isn't it a bit of an insanity to wish your own death out of an alleged inferiority to whatever elite you are talking about?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

publicduende wrote:LOL now you guys get me curious. Seriously, when you utter such extreme statements, do you consider yourselves as part of the 90 (95, 99...) percent who gets exterminated, or the tiny elite who will survive?
Corollary: isn't it a bit of an insanity to wish your own death out of an alleged inferiority to whatever elite you are talking about?
99% of 6 billion still leaves quite a few people left. :P
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Remember, "Gaga" means 'crazy' in Tagalog. :P
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

It's actually a typo. Gaga is Gag with an extra 'a'
Go east, young man. Go east
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fellas, Lady Gaga is complete, manufactured crap ... disguised under a veneer (meaning a facade) of originality.

First of all, she steals all of Madonna's choreography from her Blond Ambition days.

Then, Gaga *all of a sudden* befriends fellow New Yorker, Debbie Harry, for charity events. And then, ppl start to talk about her and Debbie being those two original artists, peas of a pod, across generations. What a complete bold face lie! This is more like trying to encapsulate oneself on a true Hall of Famer's lifelong achievement's coattails in music.

BTW, speaking of Ms Harry and her musical heyday, here are some of Debbie's avant garde contemporaries from the early 80s.

Dale Bozio (of Missing Persons):

Lene Lovich:

Nina Hagen:

And Gaga thinks she's both weird and original. She was topped 30 yrs ago by some authentic, original weirdos.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

LOVE the vids. Lady Gaga--googoo-lady pee pee whatever can fly away.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

C.J. wrote:
publicduende wrote:LOL now you guys get me curious. Seriously, when you utter such extreme statements, do you consider yourselves as part of the 90 (95, 99...) percent who gets exterminated, or the tiny elite who will survive?
99% of 6 billion still leaves quite a few people left. :P
So how are you planning to be singled out and be saved? :) Man, come on, this is hysteria. Love and be loved, live and let live. Fall in love at least once in your life and, I guarantee you, you can die any time after that knowing full well you will have lived to the fullest.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

She steals other musicians (like Grace Jones) styles and sound. Gaga is very revolting to say the least. Though quite an example of modern american music and women.

LOW
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

publicduende wrote:So how are you planning to be singled out and be saved? :) Man, come on, this is hysteria. Love and be loved, live and let live. Fall in love at least once in your life and, I guarantee you, you can die any time after that knowing full well you will have lived to the fullest.
Nah! I already had 4 loves, all gone because of the demonic western reality. Most people think they are living life to the fullest, when in reality they are wasting their true potential on frivalous matters! People won't ever learn. Good riddance.

I will NOT be saved. Because no one will once the crap hits the fan. You have to save your own life yourself. Since I have disconnected myself from the majority of the western demonic reality, I won't be screwed too badly. :P After that, staying alive will be based on worshipping your respective god.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

C.J. wrote:
publicduende wrote:So how are you planning to be singled out and be saved? :) Man, come on, this is hysteria. Love and be loved, live and let live. Fall in love at least once in your life and, I guarantee you, you can die any time after that knowing full well you will have lived to the fullest.
Nah! I already had 4 loves, all gone because of the demonic western reality. Most people think they are living life to the fullest, when in reality they are wasting their true potential on frivalous matters! People won't ever learn. Good riddance.

I will NOT be saved. Because no one will once the crap hits the fan. You have to save your own life yourself. Since I have disconnected myself from the majority of the western demonic reality, I won't be screwed too badly. :P After that, staying alive will be based on worshipping your respective god.
In my case I know exactly what I plan to do to survive...and I would think I am a better than 90% chance to survive. Having spent 5 years working to help the sheeple save themselves and being hated on for the effort? I now agree 110% with the Illuminati that 95% of western people need to be killed off to give the new generations a chance to make something better in the future...

Those who hate me for saying that? They are the same people who have done NOTHING to stop the coming WW III in the last 5 years.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!