More male inferiority propaganda

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
designer
Freshman Poster

More male inferiority propaganda

Post by designer »

The very fact that we are male makes us "inferior" as often preached by the medical/science community these days. I find it funny though that they invalidate their argument at the end of the article. Thus I find it interesting that they even bothered to write this article given that the results are inconclusive. So what's the point? The article doesnt do anything. It's bad science. There is no result and not disclosed method of observation. Like most poor journalism these days we end up still asking, how, what, when and where. This stuff is just pure propaganda and designed simply to function as a tool to further erode the value and worth of All Men. It is pure propaganda. These kinds of subjects clearly are made to give women a boost. Building womens confidence at the expense of men's is big business and its all over the place. This is the sickest society indeed. I am counting my days till I am out!

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sci ... 6425.story

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Interesting. I remember reading other articles in the past that linked human lifespan to our reproductive abilities. It's the first time I read something that links the same result to actual hormone production, or testosterone levels. The fact that the results are inconclusive is probably the sign that the subject is still highly debatable. Just like in that other post of yours, I just don't see any ground to be scared about female superiority...just yet. :) It is though a fact that women on average live longer. It could be for a reason different from testosterone levels, yet a statistical fact it remains. What's sick about it?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: More male inferiority propaganda

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The evidence is compelling that the eunuchs lived substantially longer than their peers.
Far more likely to be related to the fact that these men do not marry.....married men die sooner......

BECAUSE THE WANT TO!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!