Australian girls - friendly?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

All Anglo countries are swamped with young immigrants, many are women. I just made an approach a couple of days ago in the city centre to an Asian women who turned out to be a Korean, the response I got was unbelievable. Maybe I just got lucky and found one who's not been spoiled yet by the desperate manginas seeing as she's only been here for 2 weeks. Has anyone else had any luck with foreign women in Anglo countries?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

lavezzi wrote:All Anglo countries are swamped with young immigrants, many are women. I just made an approach a couple of days ago in the city centre to an Asian women who turned out to be a Korean, the response I got was unbelievable. Maybe I just got lucky and found one who's not been spoiled yet by the desperate manginas seeing as she's only been here for 2 weeks. Has anyone else had any luck with foreign women in Anglo countries?
I stayed at a hostel in another city and met some Taiwan girls...they were very down to earth, and pleasant to be with. I'm still friends with them now. I also met a Korean who was friends with them...also very friendly and easy to talk to.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Teamsatan wrote:I am an Australian and i can tell you that most Aussie woman are a sucker for an accent. They are very open to europeans and Americans not so much asians or africans.

Australian women vary wildly from region to region and even suburb to suburb in the big cities.
I have heard the same thing about Australian women, they love guys with an accent! :D

They can't be anymore unfriendly than American women, that is not possible! :shock:

After Germany, I am going to London and then on a later trip I plan to visit Australia. Not sure what city yet, I will do some research and find out what cities are best to visit.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Don't even bother with Australia jamesbond. Sure they might be ok for a fling just because you're foreign, but these women are NOT relationship material!

Now that i'm living in Europe i'm never going back to that feminist hell hole.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Oz girls are a waste of time. You won't find many good ones left. All Western countries are very feminist now.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

terminator wrote:Oz girls are a waste of time. You won't find many good ones left. All Western countries are very feminist now.
Agreed. Forget oz and head for Europe!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Teamsatan wrote:I am an Australian and i can tell you that most Aussie woman are a sucker for an accent. They are very open to europeans and Americans not so much asians or africans.

Australian women vary wildly from region to region and even suburb to suburb in the big cities.

As said before the good ones are usually gone early.

The cougar phenomenon is hitting hard here, just have a look at any Aussie dating sites and you will see 40+ women seeking ( demanding ) 30 something men.

As a 45 year old divorced male who works in a male dominated industry it is very difficult to meet desirable women here. Most women my age are looking for younger men and i do not want to hook up with 50+ ladies.

I have traveled Asia realising that my best options are there.

What i do find amazing is the attitude i receive when i mention that i have been to Asia looking for a suitable girlfriend. Australian women have called me a pedophile , cradle snatcher, dirty old man, loser all because i desire a female partner that is late 20's to mid 30's.

Considering that i have been nothing but a decent polite person my whole life i do find their criticisms hurting . I do not wish to put all Aussie women in the same category but from my observations if you are a man older than 40 here you are looked at as being finished. Perhaps i could just give up and play golf, pay for all the demands of the females but i just cannot live like that with a clear conscience.
Double standard: it's fine for cougars to DEMAND younger men, but when a man wants a younger woman, he's "evil"! But, women can't have babies from age 36-40, so there's no choice but to have a younger woman if guys are older than this. So what's the reason why women need toy-boys - is it because they are selfish bitches?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

terminator wrote:Double standard: it's fine for cougars to DEMAND younger men, but when a man wants a younger woman, he's "evil"!
This is true! It's ok for women to go after younger men but for some reason if a guy want's to date a woman who is a lot younger than himself, he is a "pervert" or a "weirdo."

What a double standard! Welcome to the dating scene in the western world! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

terminator wrote:

As said before the good ones are usually gone early.

The cougar phenomenon is hitting hard here, just have a look at any Aussie dating sites and you will see 40+ women seeking ( demanding ) 30 something men.

As a 45 year old divorced male who works in a male dominated industry it is very difficult to meet desirable women here. Most women my age are looking for younger men and i do not want to hook up with 50+ ladies.

I have traveled Asia realising that my best options are there.

What i do find amazing is the attitude i receive when i mention that i have been to Asia looking for a suitable girlfriend. Australian women have called me a pedophile , cradle snatcher, dirty old man, loser all because i desire a female partner that is late 20's to mid 30's.

Considering that i have been nothing but a decent polite person my whole life i do find their criticisms hurting . I do not wish to put all Aussie women in the same category but from my observations if you are a man older than 40 here you are looked at as being finished. Perhaps i could just give up and play golf, pay for all the demands of the females but i just cannot live like that with a clear conscience.
Double standard: it's fine for cougars to DEMAND younger men, but when a man wants a younger woman, he's "evil"! But, women can't have babies from age 36-40, so there's no choice but to have a younger woman if guys are older than this. So what's the reason why women need toy-boys - is it because they are selfish bitches?
Yes, the selfishness has no end. They are jealous, vindictive and psychopathic. They want to have fun, but keep you celibate...and then they want to take the higher moral ground and abuse you for it
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Australian girls - friendly?

Post by clowny »

Winston wrote:This guy I camped with in Arizona said that back in the 80's, when he went to Australia, girls loved him and had a thing for Americans, inviting him into their homes too. Is that still true today?

I've only met Australian backpackers, and they are always a warm sociable inviting bunch.

If they are so friendly though, then how come there are also many Aussie bride seekers in Russia, like my nemesis Dave Fuller? And there are many Aussies here in the Philippines as well.
Back in the 80's, things were a bit different in australia than they are today (I'm speaking in reference to the racial make-up of the country). In the 80's, australia was probably still percieved by foreigners as a country of predominantly white people descended from British convicts. This perception is rapidly becoming a thing of the past, with australia now being one of the most multi-cultural, multi-racial nations in the world. I'm not sure if you americans realise this, but in the major cities (perth, melbourne, sydney etc), a hefty proportion of the population is east asian. Then you've got all the other races like indians, arabs, and africans. I'm from perth and I would say roughly one-third of this city's population is east asian, and the proportion of asians seemed to be even greater in Sydney during my visit last year. I wouldn't be surprised if whites are no longer the racial majority in australia within 30-50 years from now. The number of asians in aus will supersede whites eventually.

Anyway, the reason I have mentioned all this is because I think it's important, for the purposes of this discussion at least, to bring race into the equation when we speak about australian women. When foreigners talk about "australian women" they are probably refering to a specific type of woman--that is, anglo women that were born and raised here in australia. It's important to bear this in mind because this is the type of woman that's typically being spoken about when australian women are portrayed in a negative light by the men on these forums. However, due to the ever-growing number of asians (and other races) immigrating and settling in this country, I have noticed the emergence of racial "sub-cultures" within the greater context of australian culture, with the "anglo culture", and "asian culture" perhaps being the two most prevalent ones. Anyway, the reason that is relevant to us, as men, is because women of the "asian sub-culture" in australia have absorbed, at least to some degree, the cultural influences of their country of origin (or their parent's country of origin). The same concept holds true for the anglo culture in australia, and therefore it is far more likely that the women of the "anglo culture" (most of whom are actually anglo) in australia have a greater inclination towards the undesirable traits that have been attributed to australian women in this thread. However, it is far less likely for the many non-anglo women living in australia to exhibit these negative traits, or at least not to the same degree. Due to the extreme cultural and racial diversity now present in australia, it's unfair to pigeonhole Australian women as feminist, masculine bitches. While this stereotype may hold true of Anglo women, it's not true for Australian women as a whole.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

So in other words, are you guys all telling us that there are no good quality women in any country where English is a primary language!? Like in other words, American guys shall be mandatorily required to learn an entire new language from scratch if they want good quality women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Australia is not known for friendly women in South Asia/Far East Asia, wherever they show up.

BTW, Australia is known for very aggressive feminism.

Check out Cassie Jaye, the Red Pill,

and infamous feminist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germaine_Greer
is also Australian....