the same guy could be labeled differently because of....

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

the same guy could be labeled differently because of....

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

A guy can act/ talk pretty much the same way towards a woman in the area I reside and I can tell you the difference on how these women preceive it and label the guy.

If the guy is rich and flaunts his money, job discription and what he owns. He can act/talk towards a typical woman and be perceived and labeled as,

- A nice guy.
- A fun guy to be around.
- A guy to hang out with.
- A guy to tell the truth to.
- A guy to introduce to friends.
- A positive guy to be positive to.
-A guy to investigate for a long term relationship, dating.

If the guy is unemployed, or underemployed, along with shy, carefull, not owning much. He can act/ talk towards a typical woman and be perceived and labeled as,

- A creep.
- A stalker.
- A loser.
- A criminal.
- A guy to tell lies to and play mind games with.
- A guy to never hang around with.
- A guy to call the police on or get other guys after.
- A negative guy to be negative to.
- A guy to ignore in any positive way.

It's not totally about how the guy acts or how he talks.
It's about what he owns, makes for money and what he has to offer.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But how can the girl know if the guy's rich or not, when she doesn't even take the time to get to know him or spend time with him? Even poor or unemployed guys can dress nicely, cause there are ways to get nice clothes cheaply, or they can be given to you by your parents or relatives.

And the guy can borrow a nice car too.

But most American girls I see don't even take the time to get to know you unless you are her physical type, you have an airhead American vibe about you, and you fit into the US, etc.

I think most American girls are proud to be independent and not need a rich guy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

When a woman in North America starts to talk to a guy,
she asks him a few key questions.

'What do you do for a living"?
"What do you like to do for fun"?

and some round about questions that = "What do you own"?

If the answers to those questions are not satisfactory,
then the woman starts to have an attitude with the guy
or ignores him.

Sure, these women are independent, but they would rather
not spend their own money if they don't have to.
These women would go out and do things if it is expensive
and they don't have to pay and they can save their money.

The guy that does pay and happens to quit, then he is also
considered a creep etc.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

In the California dating scene, a woman's height and income do not matter much, but it matters allot for a man. A man's beauty/handsomeness and age do not matter as much, but it matters allot for a woman. A tall rich guy, who is kind of ugly will often attract women easier than a shorter good-looking guy with moderate to low income.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Another thing I would like to add is that women are keen on a guys look that is fad, up to date, in style or fashion. A guy can still look like he's dressed in grunge and still be wearing $250.oo and up worth of clothing.

Women are always scanning media products and stores to figure out what is in style and what fashions are worth.

A guy could be wearing the nicest clothes that he could wear and if they are not the latest fashion, women will pass him off as being a nerd, geek, weirdo etc. The women will also assume the guy bought his clothes at a thrift store or has clothes that he has had for decades.

So for a guy to have a chance, he has to wear expensive new clothes.

I've also heard that women will spend a good deal of their own income on new clothes to fit in their job and social scene. This is probably done in addition to get better offers from guys too. If the woman looks expensive, then she probably expects to be treated expensivley. Women choose their clothes for looks and wear what makes their ass and their tits look the best. This will also encourage higher offers.

I reside in Ontario, so a lot of what I have to say about women is based on Ontario women. I have met women off of dating sites in person and when they saw that I did'nt have new expensive looking clothes, they took off within minutes and many did'nt even bother to say hi or talk.

For the most part Ontario women are all about the money and there are no single women in Ontario. The part about there being no single women in Ontario is another topic I will write about some day.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

KristineTheStrawberryGirl wrote:In the California dating scene, a woman's height and income do not matter much, but it matters allot for a man. A man's beauty/handsomeness and age do not matter as much, but it matters allot for a woman. A tall rich guy, who is kind of ugly will often attract women easier than a shorter good-looking guy with moderate to low income.
W: I think you're right Kristine. Last night me and Dianne were at a fancy Italian restaurant, and we overheard this big fat old expat talking to this tiny Filipina at another table. He was loud, rude, obnoxious, full of himself, and irritating to listen to. You could tell by the things he was saying that he was a bit nuts and eccentric. He rambled on and on about some past ex.

Dianne kept saying "How can other girls tolerate someone so old and unattractive?" Unlike some girls here, Dianne can't be with a guy who is old and fat just cause he has money. I am the same way and cannot understand it. If I were a girl, I could not be with someone I didn't like or was unpleasant to be around just for his money.

Even if he's old and fat, at least he has to be nice and pleasant to be around. But a lot of the guys here don't even have that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

I hate to say it, but looks are a factor, too.

Some women were shown photos of various men, both attractive and unattractive, and asked "If this was your supervisor, and you were both single, and he asked you out, would you accept?"

Predictably, women found the good-looking men to be "a good catch" whereas the unattractive men were "harassment suits waiting to happen".

It'd be tragic, except that guys are the exact same way.

KK
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Dont associate with females that have a mercenary mentality. Dont hire them, dont give them attention, dont talk to them, and certainly dont marry them.

Any man that is not a drunk, does not beat or otherwise abuse his wife, makes sure the mortgage is paid and puts food is on the table is already a saint walking the face of the earth..Even more so when compared to his peers in Russia or South America.

Dont allow females, ANY females, to arbitrarily raise the standard on men without an equal or corresponding elevation of their own capabilities. Least of all American females or feminists in general that are in no way shape or form worthy of any man, let alone a decent one.