Greatful! Hello, Winston and to All!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Greatful! Hello, Winston and to All!

Post by Killhoffa »

I want to introduce my self, been following this site about 4 months now and it is literally mind blowing @ some of the post I read on this site! Some things I Think you guys take the words right out of my mouth, Things that I have thought you guys have already said and done, I'm proud to be a apart of this forum because you guys don't just talk you do. And as I as well, Currently trying to get my passport, so I can start traveling. America has been killing me for years. I knew something was wrong with this Country and these paranoid, schizophrenic, individuals. The women in America dress up all sexy just to reject you, or just a night out to make themselves feel wanted and boost their egos! I'm 31 years old I really haven't had much success in America dating! Every thing Winston stated is oh sooooooo true! I'm going to share a few videos for you all so you can see what other men are saying. This is so mind blowing to me! Never met these people a day in my life, but we all speak similar and very familiar details about dating in American women. I also did a vid on Youtube as well that I'll Share. Thanks To Winston and to All of you men here who are not afraid of the "Verbal Crucifixion" and for being different and speaking your minds! I now feel I'm on my way Maybe you guys can give me a few pointers about getting the Hell away from this United Sh!ts of A$$holes!! Sorry about that Thanks Again!!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Killhoffa, glad you found our forum. What countries are you interested in visiting? Your right, american women are paranoid of men. Show us those videos you were talking about.

Again, welcome to happier abroad! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Thanks Jamesbond!!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

This is a videoa I did earlier this year!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtT9ffTf ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Welcome killhoffa. It's great to see more men are beginning to wake up from this matrix and starting to think outside of the box. Most of us were in your shoes at one point in our lives and wised up to the point that we just don't give AW the time of day anymore.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

[quote="***JP***"]Welcome killhoffa. It's great to see more men are beginning to wake up from this matrix and starting to think outside of the box. Most of us were in your shoes at one point in our lives and wised up to the point that we just don't give AW the time of day anymore.[/quo

Exactly!! I really realize that there has to be better for me. I can't afford to waste my prime masturbating, and hoping and wishing. I look back at my dating experience and it really sucks. I'm a truck driver and I went to Laredo, TX its on the border of Mexico Its not another country, but mainly spanish and the females smile and speak, "I noticed a lot of traditionalism" in the Hispanic community there amongst females
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Thanks for the videos, I really enjoyed watching them. I wish you the best on your plans to visit overseas, keep us posted!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."