What's your opinion of Rooshv? (Daryush Valizedeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Another thing i don't like about the rooshv forum is the white supremacist vibe i get from it.It pisses me off when they mention my ficances city in Brazil and talk about how much a blond blue eyed white man has an advantage there.These same guys who in the states call black women and people animals and inferior talk of going to a place like salvador which so rich with African culture but don't even respect the culture and are going there with this PUA f**k and chuck mentality on top of that.i hope a mob of black Brazilian teens rob their f***ing asses or they get set up like they should.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:Hey check this out. The SPL put Rooshv on a hate group list. lol. How f***ed up is that? Here is an article about it in the Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/1 ... 35174.html

I found a lot of pictures of him on Google Images. He looks like a good looking guy, but kind of like a hippie with Greek ancestry. lol.

Has anybody read his book "Day Bang"? Is it worth it?

Day Bang: How To Casually Pick Up Girls During The Day

Book Description
Publication Date: August 17, 2011
Day Bang is a 201-page book that teaches you how to pick up women during the day, primarily in a coffee shop, clothing store, bookstore, grocery store, subway, or on the street. It contains 51 openers, 23 long dialogue examples with commentary, and dozens of additional lines that teach by example.
I decided to take a closer look at Roosh when he slammed MRAs.....and he is a well presented and nice guy...I watched his videos...he is telling the truth about women which is classified as "woman hatred" in the west....John Rambo made SPLC as well....I am only disappointed I have not been put on it yet and neither has Bill Greathouse.

Roosh is clear about what he wants to do......get laid...when women do the same it is called "Sex in the City" and the women are lionised...when some regular guy does it then it is "woman hatred",

Face it...in the west holding a different opinion to a woman is "woman hatred".

Funnily, today, Jim Corr put me back on his facebook...or at least someone who admins his facebook put me back on it....so I made a few comments and someone removed me again....it is THAT obvious how scared women are of the truth. They have to get men banned and silenced.

Here is jims facebook...he publishes a lot of good stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/jim.corr.961?fref=ts

I was talking to Roger Hays, the chairman of the British Constitution Group the other day about the Lawful Bank they are trying to get going. I wanted to mention to him that I have no problems with what he is doing but I am creating the man bank. I told him the reason I was creating the man bank was because the BCG has failed to make a statement that women would be held equal before the law and I took that to mean that with the Lawful Bank women would be allowed to steal money with impunity.

Rogers comment was that he did not think it was a good idea to "pick a fight with the women"...so...apparently.....the concept of holding women who steal money accountable for stealing is akin to "picking a fight with women".

So I told Roger that a much as I like him and admire what he is doing, if he does not address the women issue they women will destroy his work....I said he has to face that face and decide what he will do....apparently he is going to allow women to destroy his work....up to him...
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Re: What's your opinion of Rooshv.com?

Post by WPO »

Banano wrote:He comes off as a PUAish and he is into international dating, pretty much agrees with HA movement when it coms to Western women and feminisam. Sounds like you still need a game of some kind when in South America.
Anyone read his books or material, what do you think guys?
I've checked him out a few times. It was a relief to find out I wasn't the only person to realize that foreigners were nice and american girls were a$$holes. It was also a relief to find out that not ALL women are a$$holes (they're just here in the states). What a relief. It's like having cops flashing their lights behind you figuring he's pulling you over for going 30 over... then all of a sudden he passes you to go to an auto accident!

Any, Winston has made him obsolete. I'm not a PUA or a "player," (although a lot of women have percieved me as one in the winter time as I wear leather jackets). Therefore, winston makes everyone obsolete.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

skateboardstephen wrote:Another thing i don't like about the rooshv forum is the white supremacist vibe i get from it.It pisses me off when they mention my ficances city in Brazil and talk about how much a blond blue eyed white man has an advantage there.These same guys who in the states call black women and people animals and inferior talk of going to a place like salvador which so rich with African culture but don't even respect the culture and are going there with this PUA f**k and chuck mentality on top of that.i hope a mob of black Brazilian teens rob their f***ing asses or they get set up like they should.
I work at a gym in NJ that is located behind a neighborhood of brazilians. The gym becomes full of them after 6pm. Some of the women tend to avoid white guys like the pleague. They tend to stick with other brazilians - as they speak portugues. Since I speak fair spanish and can be perceived as them, they feel comfortable. They are not at all prejudice, but they don't into the same brainwashed BS hollywood tries to force on you... even the americanized brazilians don't buy into that crap. There was this one 40+ year old brazilian woman who constantly made fun of their "skinny" legs......
Go east, young man. Go east
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Hey check this out. The SPL put Rooshv on a hate group list. lol. How f***ed up is that? Here is an article about it in the Huffington Post.

I found a lot of pictures of him on Google Images. He looks like a good looking guy, but kind of like a hippie with Greek ancestry. lol.

Book Description
Day Bang is a 201-page book that teaches you how to pick up women during the day, primarily in a coffee shop, clothing store, bookstore, grocery store, subway, or on the street. It contains 51 openers, 23 long dialogue examples with commentary, and dozens of additional lines that teach by example.
Ridiculous! Why doesn't the SPLC go after the real racists, rather than wasting time on Roosh V and proclaiming him a hate group, smh.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I respect Roosh, but I certainly don't think he's anything to write home about.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:Judging from his articles, he doesn't seem like a very nice guy. lol

Is there a photo of him somewhere? Is his real name known?

Why is his site so successful and active? If it wasn't for his forum, we would probably be the largest international dating forum in the world. Of all the international dating forums promoting foreign women out there, I can only think of Rooshv's forum as having more traffic and posters than we do.

He has Turkish backgroung and here is pic of him, there are few videos on youtube as well

Now, he is good looking guy, guy that would do well pretty much anywhere in the world so I have problem with him saying that all his luck with women are due to his 'game', he puts it down to 'game' way too much without realizing that maybe its his looks.

I see him not having issues with picking up in the states and as Winnie says he comes accross as hippie which would land him many one stands.
He is actually type of guy that women go for, even aw

Would he still do well if he was very fat or bald or limping/ had no teeth?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:

Book Description
Ridiculous! Why doesn't the SPLC go after the real racists, rather than wasting time on Roosh V and proclaiming him a hate group, smh.
They do... Here's what happens...

MRA's as I will say again is a 98% White Male movement. This will cause scrutiny from organizations like SPC. Further eyebrows are raised when many MRA's are self-described Tea Party supporters (who have been know to carry racist signs in public and show up with guns to rallies/events) or Libertarians which disconnect themselves from any social debate by claiming to be colorblind.

Never mind the almost Sharia Law speak coming from some MRA supporters. As I've said Evangelical Christians and Strict Islamist have much in common, more in common than they disagree on and that's element is on this forum as well, just not lately.

So in summary, Men Right's Advocates are often times middle aged White males, who the majority of the time vote Conservative, call extreme Feminist, Feminazi's (Strike One) as Rush once again did and blamed his shrinking dick on Feminism. These people often times identify with Patriot groups (who often time contain White Nationalist) (Strike Two) and Preparation Advocates are also 98% White Male who are often times attached to Militia groups (Strike Three).

This will get you followed not just by the SPC, but ATF, DOJ, HLS, FBI, NSA, CIA and Secret Service. Out of this group of "people" you will find among them the various threats on Obama life, bomb plots on MLK parades and of course the recent shooting of at Batman screening and Sikh Tempe.

Also in that "group" is Shawna Forde, Female member of the "Minutemen"

And with all the "Hate Speech" rolling around as "Free Speech" I am not surprised the less inarticulate people among us are getting tapped on the shoulder. Maybe they should learn to keep their mouths shut or moderate what they say otherwise they wouldn't be targeted.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:
Winston wrote:Judging from his articles, he doesn't seem like a very nice guy. lol

Why is his site so successful and active? If it wasn't for his forum, we would probably be the largest international dating forum in the world. Of all the international dating forums promoting foreign women out there, I can only think of Rooshv's forum as having more traffic and posters than we do.

He has Turkish backgroung and here is pic of him, there are few videos on youtube as well

Now, he is good looking guy, guy that would do well pretty much anywhere in the world so I have problem with him saying that all his luck with women are due to his 'game', he puts it down to 'game' way too much without realizing that maybe its his looks.

I see him not having issues with picking up in the states and as Winnie says he comes accross as hippie which would land him many one stands.

Rooshv like many things in our society is a reaction to a problem not a solution. He never claimed to be a solution but he's not improving things either.

So generally I find those people useless. I sort of understand MRA's need a morel boost every so often but I have already told you how to beat feminism you won't listen so I am not offering up that advice anymore.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:

If he does well with AW then why is he so jaded and angry? Usually guys who have looks and women are positive and optimistic. But the way he acts is arrogant and totally jaded.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

The 3 Principal Types Of Game

By Roosh

In the past I wrote a tongue-in-cheek post called 16 Different Types Of Game that should have probably been called “16 Angles Of Game.â€￾ From my travels I’ve actually only identified three types of game that most men use.

1. Western Game. Used almost exclusively in the Anglosphere, this type of game is based on the alpha male model that you’re familiar with. It depends on the man being overconfident (bordering on arrogance), cocky, aloof, and possessing the ability to banter for hours in primarily a non-sexual way. It’s also becoming more dependent on aesthetics. With so many choices in men, Western women now place appearance much higher on their laundry list of desired qualities than before. In ten years, the best game in America will probably be “approach with big muscles and cartoon overconfidence.â€￾ Your appearance will matter more and you will have to come close to being the “perfectâ€￾ man that women are being brainwashed to believing they are entitled to.

Countries where western game should be used: USA, Canada, Ireland, England, Australia

Have you noticed how is he admitting that appeareance or looks is getting more important in the West?
Isnt PUA suppossed to fix looks issue and get around ugliness by teaching you 'game' so that anybody can get hot chik?

PUA have to downplay importance of looks otherwise how would they sell their material if they said 'works ony if you a stud'
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:

If he does well with AW then why is he so jaded and angry? Usually guys who have looks and women are positive and optimistic. But the way he acts is arrogant and totally jaded.
I agree with you, Winnie. He does seem really bratty at times, like an immature child. Hence why I don't think he's anything at all to write home about. My respect for him goes only as far as his awareness that western women are inferior trash and that foreign women are better people in general. Remember, very few men have woken up.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:

Your points are well made. I usd to enjoy reading his travel blog though - which is different than his forum.

Btw I think he has a Persian father and a Turkish mother.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

I have read a few of his articles

very entertaining,clever and easy to read

he understands the western women paradigm as opposed to FW

it's definatley a good website to check out for entertainment

but with good real useable info aswell