To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone!

Post by Winston »

To the ASIO agents monitoring this forum:

Peter Nolan has told me that he will leave this forum and stop posting.

Now can you guys please stop your spam attacks here?

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:To the ASIO agents monitoring this forum:

Thanks.
Winston, I don't think this is all the work of ASIO agents: to me, it's obviously that turd retard, BoycottAmericanWomen who is causing all the disruptions. Tell him you're going to get the FEDS involved because it's illegal for him to disrupt and post DOS attacks on your website. That will scare his ass into behaving and not acting like a total assh*le.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Sigh, the scum win again.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't think BAW is scared of the Feds. He is overseas and using a proxy and knows that the Feds are too busy to bother with little things like this. The guy is shameless.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

ASIO = Australian Security Intelligence Organisation

DOS = Denial-of-service

correct?
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Anti-American wrote:ASIO = Australian Security Intelligence Organisation

DOS = Denial-of-service

correct?
OMG = Oh My God! But seriously, you're correct & I doubt ASIO cares about Winston's forum! So it's some enemy of PAN doing the spamming!
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

I don't give a fat rats bumhole if its ASIO or his ex wife or any other number of enemies that Peter the Paranoid Android must have. If he's gone, it can only be positive. Well done Winston!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

ben dover wrote:I don't give a fat rats bumhole if its ASIO or his ex wife or any other number of enemies that Peter the Paranoid Android must have. If he's gone, it can only be positive. Well done Winston!
You're happy too soon. Cornfed is his alter ego and will probably stick around.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

There was ASIO agents on this page? What are you smoking Winnie? When should we start stashing nukes for the zonbie attack?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Thanks.
Winston-

I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to
go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"

In the Philippines, a number of so called activist groups are convinced that the CIA is spying on them from every corner.
Now for a fact, the CIA is active in the Philippines, working against specific Jihadi groups but paranoids such as the degenerate PAN refer to such agencies to feed their own egos and paranoia.

News flash dumbasses: The CIA and others do not give a rip about you, although you could end up on the "list" of some local mental health workers.

Outwest
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:

Thanks.
Winston-

I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to
go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"

In the Philippines, a number of so called activist groups are convinced that the CIA is spying on them from every corner.
Now for a fact, the CIA is active in the Philippines, working against specific Jihadi groups but paranoids such as the degenerate PAN refer to such agencies to feed their own egos and paranoia.

News flash dumbasses: The CIA and others do not give a rip about you, although you could end up on the "list" of some local mental health workers.

Outwest
Always a bastion of sanity, OW, thanks :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:

Thanks.
Winston-

Outwest
Then what is the motivation of all those who come here to harass Peter? There are so many of them. What could be their incentive? What vested interest of theirs is at stake? What do they gain? It doesn't make sense. People don't track down and follow a nut job. They leave him alone and laugh at him.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"
It is in fact perfectly common for Western ZOGs to employ people to harass political dissenters. Why should they not? Anyone else would in their shoes. A relative of mine was the target of a similar campaign - ASIO would phone employers and potential employers to slag him off, steal his mail, get other government agencies to harass him etc. The way Western society works it is really not that hard to ruin most people's lives that way. PAN is an example of someone with relative immunity to their activities. Personally I think ASIO have made a big mistake by extending their hate campaigns online in such a visible way. At some point I imagine their thousands of victims, who have hitherto thought they were alone, will get together to hunt down and really deal to these cunts. Time will tell. Probably the forums remaining ASIO profiles will post a few innocuous threads to make it seem like they were legit before moving on to stalk other victims.
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"
It is in fact perfectly common for Western ZOGs to employ people to harass political dissenters. Why should they not? Anyone else would in their shoes. A relative of mine was the target of a similar campaign - ASIO would phone employers and potential employers to slag him off, steal his mail, get other government agencies to harass him etc. The way Western society works it is really not that hard to ruin most people's lives that way. PAN is an example of someone with relative immunity to their activities. Personally I think ASIO have made a big mistake by extending their hate campaigns online in such a visible way. At some point I imagine their thousands of victims, who have hitherto thought they were alone, will get together to hunt down and really deal to these c**ts. Time will tell. Probably the forums remaining ASIO profiles will post a few innocuous threads to make it seem like they were legit before moving on to stalk other victims.
You're an idiot
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
It is in fact perfectly common for Western ZOGs to employ people to harass political dissenters. Why should they not? Anyone else would in their shoes. A relative of mine was the target of a similar campaign - ASIO would phone employers and potential employers to slag him off, steal his mail, get other government agencies to harass him etc. The way Western society works it is really not that hard to ruin most people's lives that way. PAN is an example of someone with relative immunity to their activities. Personally I think ASIO have made a big mistake by extending their hate campaigns online in such a visible way. At some point I imagine their thousands of victims, who have hitherto thought they were alone, will get together to hunt down and really deal to these c**ts. Time will tell. Probably the forums remaining ASIO profiles will post a few innocuous threads to make it seem like they were legit before moving on to stalk other victims.

Dissenter? LOL I have worked with a number of genuine dissenters around the world- why soil their reputations by labeling a deranged crackpot with serious mental health issues a "dissenter"...