WTF.... 80% of men are under attractive!?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

WTF.... 80% of men are under attractive!?

Post by zacb »

I would like to see this poll that someone mentioned on city data:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/relation ... z27zgspnVz
There is one other factor. When tested, most women were found to state that they find most men (about 80%) to be below average in looks. With this sort of attitude, there must be a very severe shortage of "available" men, no matter where you live or what age you are.
I am not trying to play devils advocate at first, but I would think that women would not be quite as picky. I could understand a 7-10 saying that, but seriously!? 80%? I think that was the final nail in the coffin. I tried to be understanding, but in between this and the average gossipy ways of women (at least here), I have finally decided to give up entirely on American Women. I guess it was not my problem, it was theirs. And to top that off, when I joined Zoosk, I figured I might get a few old women here or there, but actually that is all I have been getting! And while some older women are atractive (few and far between), I am not up for that, so I closed my account. I guess my conclusions about this country are right. Sorry for bitching, just want to share my findings. I am working on projects that would allow me to go abroad. But anyways.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Here's all you need to know -

Average response rate is below 10% for men in America on Dating Sites. This is a product of AW wanting it both ways. They want men to approach them but only the men THEY want to approach them... How in the hell is that suppose to work?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/violetblue/te ... trial/1405

Its basically the 80-20 rule put on steroids. Okcupid understand their problem, there solution? Date older women - http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-c ... der-woman/

This is why you should no longer worry about American dating sites, you stand very little if no chance at all, especially if your are average by any stretch of the imagination. (Average Height, Looks, Dick Size, Income, etc, etc, etc)

Save your money, get your passport and go overseas its your only answer.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Luckily I already have my passport :) . Now just to get some income coming in. (btw no hard feelings about the political posts)
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Great post still trying to get my passport, and yeah your rite about Zoosk. I had an account their as well and ended getting a response from a 24 yr old single Mother. Ahhh what the hell. Got to get this Passport!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Get your money up and your passport its shot here!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

And for the more thrifty (ahem, tight wad ;) ) , it makes sense to move abroad. Think about it (in the case of Eastern Europe): you can have access to quality women, a very cheap labor base (PHDs in Poland cost $3 dollars per hour!), inexpensive cost of living, very close to tourist traps (Western Europe) if you have the urge, and you can use your extra cash to build up your net worth.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mexico is cheap, you can get a decent apartment in Rosarito Beach, 20-25 min from the SY/SD for $150-$200 a month. Central America is cheap $200-$300 a month will get you a very nice one bedroom apartment, say in Ecuador.

Read more here - http://travel.booklocker.com/2012/09/18 ... 2-edition/

Eastern Europe is cheap but things we take for granted are not cheap. In Mexico you can get broadband internet for I think $15 a month.

Eastern Europe is not really an option for me personally, I can make it work but given a choice...

Passport the best time to get it is about now, the slowest months of the travel season. The worst time to get it is late March when people start making plans for trips to Europe, Asia and South America.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In the Philippines, I have women flirting with me everyday since I moved here and I'm broke. All you really need is a plane ticket to PI and just find an employed Filipina online you can shack up with. My social status has climbed about 10000% and has no signs of letting up.

I've known for a long time that American women don't find men attractive, its obvious. The only women I could attract in the US are 250lbs. with serious personality disorders. The birth rate in industrialized countries tells the full story. Any woman that doesn't want to have kids won't have any use for a boyfriend or husband either.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The Philippines is great, but it's not the only option. If you like strong women then just go to China. There are many, many wealthy Chinese women who can't find husbands there. The only problem is that they're quite formidable, although I believe they can be tamed.

Who cares about money? They have money! You'll only need money if you want kids. What they're looking for is a confident man who is interesting, and who doesn't have a weird medical condition or a mistress or anything (my friend dated quite a few guys in these categories!).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:Here's all you need to know -

Average response rate is below 10% for men in America on Dating Sites. This is a product of AW wanting it both ways. They want men to approach them but only the men THEY want to approach them... How in the hell is that suppose to work?

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/violetblue/te ... trial/1405

Its basically the 80-20 rule put on steroids. Okcupid understand their problem, there solution? Date older women - http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-c ... der-woman/

This is why you should no longer worry about American dating sites, you stand very little if no chance at all, especially if your are average by any stretch of the imagination. (Average Height, Looks, Dick Size, Income, etc, etc, etc)

Save your money, get your passport and go overseas its your only answer.
Yes, American women want it both ways. They want men to approach them BUT ONLY THE MEN THAT THEY REALLY LIKE!

Your supposed to be a mind reader and figure out if she is interested in you.
:shock:

How can a man figure out whether or not a woman is interested in him, if she does not give him any signals that she is interested in him? Women in America DO NOT flirt with men or show any signs of interest.

Welcome to the dysfunctional dating scene for men in modern day America! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

I´ve been preaching that all the time on here. Literally the only thing that determines your success with women is your looks, specifically the face.

Every single one of our problems would be solved if we woke up looking like this tomorrow:

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Looks do not help your case with American women. These statistics of dating sites always boggle my mind (furthermore, I never even knew that Zoosk was a dating site until now). I am above average in looks, not to mention I am pushing 6'3'', muscular, in-shape, well groomed, artistic, intelligent, and very open-minded to the women I approach, but the women here will never notice me (not while they're sober anyway) - a single, healthy "tall dark and handsome" suitor right in front of them. I was relieved that quite a few other men who are taller than 6 feet and who would consider themselves "above average" have also discovered that they are invisible to American women. AWs nowadays are more interested in their imaginary "boyfriend" that they either have or lie about having so they wont be outed as the lesbians that they clearly are. So guys who work hard and make lots of money are not good enough because they are "ugly", and handsome men are not good enough because they are men and thus do not deserve her pu$sy. It's a losing game every time. While you're still in America, the best advice I have for you is sell your things, learn several languages, spend minimally, start a few businesses, if you still date then split the bill, don't even think about spending a penny on an American woman unless she's family, and lastly try and get laid for free because paying her for it would contradict the advice above.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

thats ok as i find 95% of western women unattractive

so they can go and get f***ed lol :lol:

when i say unattractive its more than just their looks (even if they are physically attractive, they are still unattractive if that makes sense)

when i see a woman, i look at the whole package, physical, emotional, spiritual, mental

They are hollow eunachs who are totally confused on who they

really are and what their role is, truly pathetic
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

WuFan wrote:I´ve been preaching that all the time on here. Literally the only thing that determines your success with women is your looks, specifically the face.

Every single one of our problems would be solved if we woke up looking like this tomorrow:

I look very similar to him. Just a different shade hair, brown eyes, a darker tone of tan. Very attractive and in great physical shape. Does not help my chances with women here in America.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I remember this really ugly chick in college went around telling everyone she expected to marry a guy like Fabio one day. When it became obvious it wasn't going to happen she flipped out ended up in the psych ward her first year at college. Most American women fully expect to marry a rich TV celebrity and any guy that doesn't qualify will be inducted into the "buddies hall of fame" in order to maintain their reputation as a princess.

Fabio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszIaNpYILY

I go shopping at an open air market in the Philippines each morning where I'm treated like a piece of meat by women half my age that work there. If I wasn't already married I'd ask them to line up for a boob and ass inspection which they'd be happy to do if it led to a relationship with me. Some of them are really beautiful too, they don't need makeup that's for sure. In the Philippines you can have almost any woman you want and they average about 105 lbs.