This Forum Is Now Over With

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

This Forum Is Now Over With

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Hello Winston,

What you're doing is desperately trying to post more and more topics and trying to get people to post here but you are not keeping the forum clean. Now you got guys on here posting naked pictures of men and you are just allowing that to happen. Mind boggling....

You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

Good luck with your business venture here....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Hello Winston,

What you're doing is desperately trying to post more and more topics and trying to get people to post here but you are not keeping the forum clean. Now you got guys on here posting naked pictures of men and you are just allowing that to happen. Mind boggling....

You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

So let me get this straight. A zionist intelligence agency, ASIO, posts some rubbish and you blame the owner of the forum. aaahhhhh.....ok?

You are better off to blame me...since ASIO only came here because I am here....and you are well aware of that.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

So let me get this straight. A zionist intelligence agency, ASIO, posts some rubbish and you blame the owner of the forum. aaahhhhh.....ok?

You are better off to blame me...since ASIO only came here because I am here....and you are well aware of that.

You do not know that for a fact, you are only speculating about that....
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

DevilsAdvocate wrote: You do not know that for a fact, you are only speculating about that....
Actually no. I am not speculating.

I know for a fact that Moving on is Chris Merrett.

I know for a fact that my ex brother in law is associated with ASIO and now stands accused of war crimes in Afghanistan.

I know for a fact that ASIO is attempting to slander me and silence me and discredit me.

I know for a fact that ASIO follows me around the web using a wide range of profiles and has been doing so for more than two years now.

I know for a fact that the first such profile was from my ex brother in law Michael Toal because an email I sent to an old school colleague by the name of Michelle McDougal turned up verbatim in the Irish Free Man site and she admitted to sending my email to Michael Toal despite agreeing to keep it confidential.

So no. I am not speculating.

I know for a fact these people are either direct ASIO employees or they are working for ASIO on some form of retainer and have been doing so for two years.

So feel welcome to leave....but don't be blaming Winston for ASIO agents attempting to disrupt his forum..

What you COULD do, of course, is do what I am doing and bring more people to his forums and facebook because he is a moral and good man who is prepared to take a stand against a zionist intelligence agency.

Certainly not like Welmer who caved when threatened by ASIO over at the Spearhead. Notice how the Spearhead stays AWAY from all the topics I have posted here. I copy Bill Price on the most important things happening in the world....NONE of those stories make the spearhead.

You men might ask why that is.

PS. Cornfed was on the Irish Freeman site when NINE asio profiles turned up there putting HUNDREDS of posts into the place....some were leading people astray on the whole legislation vs law thing and showed a VERY GREAT understanding of the issues involved....FAR in excess of almost ANYONE I know. Such posts could ONLY come from someone working for the guvment....no one in the sovereign area would have posted them because they were deliberately crafted with about 95% truth and 5% lies.

And that was in 2009...nearly THREE years ago now......

Anyone else here had a guvment agency spend nearly THREE YEARS trying to silence him and discredit him?

No?

Well I guess we know who is the most dangerous man to any guvments around here, don't we?

If you are not being harassed by the guvment and their intelligence agencies then you are not important....pretty simple really.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote: You do not know that for a fact, you are only speculating about that....
Actually no. I am not speculating.

I know for a fact that Moving on is Chris Merrett.

I know for a fact that my ex brother in law is associated with ASIO and now stands accused of war crimes in Afghanistan.

I know for a fact that ASIO is attempting to slander me and silence me and discredit me.

I know for a fact that ASIO follows me around the web using a wide range of profiles and has been doing so for more than two years now.

I know for a fact that the first such profile was from my ex brother in law Michael Toal because an email I sent to an old school colleague by the name of Michelle McDougal turned up verbatim in the Irish Free Man site and she admitted to sending my email to Michael Toal despite agreeing to keep it confidential.

So no. I am not speculating.

I know for a fact these people are either direct ASIO employees or they are working for ASIO on some form of retainer and have been doing so for two years.

So feel welcome to leave....but don't be blaming Winston for ASIO agents attempting to disrupt his forum..

What you COULD do, of course, is do what I am doing and bring more people to his forums and facebook because he is a moral and good man who is prepared to take a stand against a zionist intelligence agency.

Certainly not like Welmer who caved when threatened by ASIO over at the Spearhead. Notice how the Spearhead stays AWAY from all the topics I have posted here. I copy Bill Price on the most important things happening in the world....NONE of those stories make the spearhead.

You men might ask why that is.

PS. Cornfed was on the Irish Freeman site when NINE asio profiles turned up there putting HUNDREDS of posts into the place....some were leading people astray on the whole legislation vs law thing and showed a VERY GREAT understanding of the issues involved....FAR in excess of almost ANYONE I know. Such posts could ONLY come from someone working for the guvment....no one in the sovereign area would have posted them because they were deliberately crafted with about 95% truth and 5% lies.

And that was in 2009...nearly THREE years ago now......

Anyone else here had a guvment agency spend nearly THREE YEARS trying to silence him and discredit him?

No?

Well I guess we know who is the most dangerous man to any guvments around here, don't we?

If you are not being harassed by the guvment and their intelligence agencies then you are not important....pretty simple really.

Well hopefully for you then you'll learn before it's too late that there is nothing you can do, contrary to what you believe God is in control of this world, not you. And the Jews whom you speak of are ordained by God to do their evil agenda, so you cannot stop them. They own the entire world and you obviously don't know that. They own every corporation in the entire world of importance, and every leader of every country works directly for them. They also own space around the earth.

The only thing they are trying to do is limit your influence, they do this as a matter of course.

But even if they didn't do it what you say wouldn't mean anything anyway, that's the whole purpose to money so that everyone needs it and is only concerned about money, not about any truth.

The world is about to go into the great Tribulation period.

They are going to crash world markets, bring about global chaos and world war 3, so that their god can show up and bring peace to the world.

So what you're doing is folly...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...
One can only dream. Exactly how many accounts do you have Philosophical Filipino? And Boycott American Women has what, 3 accounts? Besides the scammers (too lazy to get a real job) and mentally unstable Asian-American trolls, you have the well-funded feminists and Jews who hate this site.. and the cherry on top is the lard-ass site admin Winston Wu himself who only cares about short-term profit, allowing everything that is detrimental to this forum because he believes it will help bring in new visitors and thus more advertising revenue.

Oh wait you're Oil Trading aren't you. At first I figured you were the Americanized pinoy who hates this site so much he comes back every day. I'm surprised you're still using the same account, because I remember Winston held an irrational grudge against you. I forget why, I think you insulted his looks. I guess he's gotten so lazy that even his biggest enemy gets a free pass now.
Last edited by odbo on September 29th, 2012, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you expect me to do? I already deleted that spammer Tamako and all of his posts.

They are probably ASIO agents trying to disrupt us because of Peter.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:What do you expect me to do?
They are probably ASIO agents trying to disrupt us because of Peter.
haha comedy gold. Yep it's obviously "agents". There is an organization so devious that they join the same forums as their targets, and annoy the f**k out of unrelated people, thus bringing credibility to the victim's schizophrenic claims.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

These forums died when deadbeat faggot trolls like publicduende and ILoveBlackAmericanWomen decided to post regularly. Yes, these forums are now over with.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

eurobrat wrote:This forum has gotten so negative and off topic that even I don't like coming here as often as I use to.

And that's pretty bad because I'm a really negative guy.
eurobrat, you strike me as that guy you love to hate. :lol:

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:These forums died when deadbeat faggot trolls like publicduende and ILoveBlackAmericanWomen decided to post regularly. Yes, these forums are now over with.
Good. So you have one big reason to get the feck out. Or you want even more excuses?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
eurobrat wrote:This forum has gotten so negative and off topic that even I don't like coming here as often as I use to.

Thanks, I always wanted to be that guy!

:lol:
Best thing to do is just ignore him, or dismiss him with one liners as I have started to do. Forum or not, the guy is already scraping the bottom of sociopathy.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Thanks, I always wanted to be that guy!

:lol:
Why am I not surprised? :P