Something i want to share.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Something i want to share.

Post by CheezeRaider »

It’s been a while since I’ve participated on this forum. I felt compelled to write a few words on my mind to share. I mostly browse the HA site as I have had very little time of late. Well, to be honest, the life out here is more interesting then reading about problems back home in the USofA.

Anyways….

As some of you already know, I’ve been running around mostly in Asia continent for the last 10 months and the changes I’m slowly seeing in myself and the level of confidence that are growing within me have become noticeable. I am now and was never the problems in the West, to why I could not find meaningful relationship with women and finding meaningful friendship even amongst men. Women are Bat Shit crazy and impossible to communicate with their brain washing, and men are not men with their emasculation and mangina tendencies to really understand each other as only a fellow brotherhood of man could.

I’m finding myself hard to even visit HA site of late as I am finding less and less things of interest to me. I think because I no longer have your guy’s problems back home. And after 10 months of being out of the matrix, the detox is finally in effect.

To show a bit of example, I’m 41 Asian-American dating smoking hot 19 years old university girls and it don’t mean anything here, but back in the States, society as a whole would treat me as a criminal (I’m never going back). These girls want to me to approach them, and they make it very obvious even for nerd like me can read.

All your guy’s problems would end if you unplug yourself and believe that you are capable of learning what it takes to make it out here. If you truly believe that your quality of life can improve by moving, why even give a shit about where you are living right now. You have to learn the financial system and make it work for you. (Unfortunately you won’t find it in schools; you’ll have to find it yourself, as you start to expand your financial social circle and be active in your search. So that means even if you have to do some unpaid interns or even volunteer for some kind of financial organizations, then do it as an investment) Forget instant gratification, what you were force feed for over 12+ years of mind f**k needs to be unfucked and that takes time. I’m only talking about financial knowledge so that you can get ahead. You will need this knowledge if you want to find success in the real world. You have to free up your time and have the resources to explore your world. Or be a Financial Slave to the system.

You can keep doing the same shit and complain… or do something about it for your life. For most of you guys who have never had a passport to even leave the country can’t fully appreciate what I’m saying. So I would recommend taking small trips to Canada or Mexico on vehicle with friends to build up and learn something different. And I don’t mean traveling to bordering region, but deep in to those countries. And if you’re so paranoid about traveling to Mexico in a vehicle with friends then you won’t make it out here in the world, so don’t even bother.

As the problems back home is distancing from me and they are no longer a factor in my life, better yet, as they all are fading from my mind. I am thinking I will be like heave2fly and disappear too.

My one true advice to you all…. Learn the financial system of the elites and understand it so you do NOT become a financial slave to the system, but let it work for you, and be FREE. Then you can live your life according to your will and not theirs agendas.

I see lot of same old complaints and i felt frustrated seeing them too often, that I had to say my peace.

Good luck to you all.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, you have to remember, not everyone is rich enough to travel all around the world--as some of the posters on HA have done. I've been planning on moving overseas for over five years now! My plan was to finish my college degree and obtain a TESOL certificate--along with saving enough money to last me a few months while overseas. I'm going to apply for the EPIK program in Korea. This has taken me over five years to prepare for! So, don't be discouraged to hear the same things being said on HA, because for a lot of people, it takes quite a number of years of planning to make a permanent move overseas. Most of the posters on HA are also in the planning stage of their move, so, don't bash us and lecture us on why we're not moving overseas because for a lot of us, we are in the process of doing so!

I appreciate your posts CheezeRaider, and look forward to your future posts.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote: I'm going to apply for the EPIK program in Korea.
You realize that program will not exist after next year, right?
Where did you hear that? My recruiter never told me anything about that. They told me Korea is revamping the program, not eliminating it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Something i want to share.

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

CheezeRaider wrote:It’s been a while since I’ve participated on this forum. I felt compelled to write a few words on my mind to share. I mostly browse the HA site as I have had very little time of late. Well, to be honest, the life out here is more interesting then reading about problems back home in the USofA.

Anyways….

As some of you already know, I’ve been running around mostly in Asia continent for the last 10 months and the changes I’m slowly seeing in myself and the level of confidence that are growing within me have become noticeable. I am now and was never the problems in the West, to why I could not find meaningful relationship with women and finding meaningful friendship even amongst men. Women are Bat sh** crazy and impossible to communicate with their brain washing, and men are not men with their emasculation and mangina tendencies to really understand each other as only a fellow brotherhood of man could.

I’m finding myself hard to even visit HA site of late as I am finding less and less things of interest to me. I think because I no longer have your guy’s problems back home. And after 10 months of being out of the matrix, the detox is finally in effect.

To show a bit of example, I’m 41 Asian-American dating smoking hot 19 years old university girls and it don’t mean anything here, but back in the States, society as a whole would treat me as a criminal (I’m never going back). These girls want to me to approach them, and they make it very obvious even for nerd like me can read.
+1

I'm happy for you man.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

zboy1 wrote:Where did you hear that? My recruiter never told me anything about that. They told me Korea is revamping the program, not eliminating it.
I don't know anything about the program, but "recruiters" often lie, fudge, or misrepresent information in order to sign as many people up in order to reach their quota. You were in the military right? Military recruiters are notorious for this which is why you can't trust them and you have to do your own research to figure out if what they said is true.

At the end of the day, "recruiters" are just salesmen. They're not looking out for you, they're only looking out for themselves.

Edit:

Looks like Cornfed is right:

http://www.rjkoehler.com/2011/12/08/seo ... s-by-2014/
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

zboy1 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote: I'm going to apply for the EPIK program in Korea.
You realize that program will not exist after next year, right?
Where did you hear that? My recruiter never told me anything about that. They told me Korea is revamping the program, not eliminating it.
Hey zboy love your post

btw which country are you in or have been travelling in?

i wish there were more uplifting and constructive posters like you here

i am over seeing the - how much western women suck posts - we know they are shit

lets focus on the positive changes we can make instead of wasting energy on

something that cannot be changed - also do you have any websites or links

regarding the financial info you are talking about?
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Cornfed:

You simply need to look for opportunity. It would be a good training for you to develop your mind. Go check out the SBA office and start looking. You never know what you’ll find. Ask your local banks if they have any volunteer projects. Be creative. If you think as you have been educated up to now, only doing what you were told, of course you won’t make much progress.

Do you know how hard it is to find good employees? So many young people are looking for free rides. Go out there and put yourself out on the market. Show a lot of self-motivation to learn. As a former employer its always refreshing finding young men who want to learn and grow. You don’t have to manage these young fire crackers. Just give them guidance. Don’t come off as some young punk looking to do simple job for simple pay. And as you keep volunteering for different projects, someone will notice you. Sometimes you’ll be offered a job, contact for future projects. Many of these projects give you experiences and knowledge just by doing them.

Keep working it. There are still good successful men out there doing their things. Eventually they take notice of you and take you under their wings. This will take time as you learn the real business of making and building your future. You need to show them. But you’ll also meet people who only want to use you. You need to learn to identify these users before you play with large money.

I’ve just given you few leads, now work it. You only need to be found by one financially successful man to be plugged into his circles of influence. That is, you have to be humble and have honest desire to learn and work smartly. You need to prove this to them. Some of them will test you by giving you test, just as I myself was tested and as I tested my protégés. until then, they wont introduce you to their circle. They have their professional reputations they need to protect.

Be hungry for real knowledge, show them you are hungry enough, but never so hungry you’ll sell your integrity nor self-respect. They need to see the raw gem in you. These types of men value their time more than money! What do you have offer them? Only your personal integrity and loyalty!

Those who will wake up will do so on their own! Same with success. This mean, you must reach out to them if you want help.

I hope this help.
Good luck.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

To Zboy1, pm me if your still looking for job oversea!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

CheezeRaider wrote:To Zboy1, pm me if your still looking for job oversea!
Thanks! I PM'd you, so hopefully you can help me out bro.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

CheezeRaider wrote:Cornfed:

You simply need to look for opportunity. It would be a good training for you to develop your mind. Go check out the SBA office and start looking. You never know what you’ll find. Ask your local banks if they have any volunteer projects. Be creative. If you think as you have been educated up to now, only doing what you were told, of course you won’t make much progress.

Do you know how hard it is to find good employees? So many young people are looking for free rides. Go out there and put yourself out on the market. Show a lot of self-motivation to learn. As a former employer its always refreshing finding young men who want to learn and grow. You don’t have to manage these young fire crackers. Just give them guidance. Don’t come off as some young punk looking to do simple job for simple pay. And as you keep volunteering for different projects, someone will notice you. Sometimes you’ll be offered a job, contact for future projects. Many of these projects give you experiences and knowledge just by doing them.

Keep working it. There are still good successful men out there doing their things. Eventually they take notice of you and take you under their wings. This will take time as you learn the real business of making and building your future. You need to show them. But you’ll also meet people who only want to use you. You need to learn to identify these users before you play with large money.

I’ve just given you few leads, now work it. You only need to be found by one financially successful man to be plugged into his circles of influence. That is, you have to be humble and have honest desire to learn and work smartly. You need to prove this to them. Some of them will test you by giving you test, just as I myself was tested and as I tested my protégés. until then, they wont introduce you to their circle. They have their professional reputations they need to protect.

Be hungry for real knowledge, show them you are hungry enough, but never so hungry you’ll sell your integrity nor self-respect. They need to see the raw gem in you. These types of men value their time more than money! What do you have offer them? Only your personal integrity and loyalty!

Those who will wake up will do so on their own! Same with success. This mean, you must reach out to them if you want help.

I hope this help.
Good luck.
Could be wrong, but I think your sarcasm detector let you down in reading cornfed's post. Somehow I don't see him humbly and earnestly sucking up to the titans of finance.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CheezeRaider,
So are you going to live overseas? If so, where? Or are you still traveling? Do you ever plan to settle somewhere?

Are you retired? How did you free yourself from working in the US?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 14th, 2013, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Good stuff Cheeze Raiders!i'm happy for you that you have escaped from the tentacles of the Matrix for good. I agree with you about what you said on offering your services for free initially to gain the much needed hands on and on the job experience and exposure to the key players. I'm also trying to achieve the same. Would love to have any more tips or suggestions you could provide me either here or by pm. Thanks a million!

Ginger,
If I may ask, what kind of work are you doing?
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 14th, 2013, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
Right after college I wanted to get a job (which requires master's degree, ongoing PhD, at least 5 years of clinical experience and 5 years of field/on the job experience). It was crazy. I did not want to go through all that (and I don't the time nor the resources) so what I did was to volunteer as an assistant while working another job. The best way to learn the ropes is by experience, and from that, coupled with the help of blogging, someone did notice my hunger and passion for the job and helped train me, and within a year, I got the dream job I want.
This is a great example for anyone.
+1