Real vs. Fake - Video of Approachable Faces

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Real vs. Fake - Video of Approachable Faces

Post by DarrenFW »

Take a look. I made this video for Happier Abroad and my website too.

-Darren
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

American women have that "far away look." The further away they are ............... the better they look! :lol:

Foreign women on the other hand, look good whether you are close up to them or far away from them. Women in the US have that snobby, bitchy look on their faces.

As unattractive as American women are on the outside, they are even more unattractive on the inside! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Yeah I'm not saying that ALL American women are like this...just a good portion.
And not all foreign women are angelic. It just seems good manners, good upbringing and a sense of class and style are missing in today's American female.
And their sense of entitlement and narcissism shows...as you can see in the video.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i got them all RIGHT except the last one....see seemed fairly genuine as far as fotos go.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Great post DarrenFW! Before joining this site, I knew that a certain sector of American women had unapproachable faces. When I saw Winston's approachable vs. unapproachable faces, it confirmed my ideas that American women are unapproachable.
Last edited by Iawesome60 on June 3rd, 2012, 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

eurobrat wrote:Can appear or are?
Are. Let me make that correction.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great video Darren.

Those were real girls I met in Russia and Eastern Europe.

However Darren, some of your words seemed misplaced, like it wasn't clear whether they were referring to the previous image or next one. And they went too fast too, there wasn't enough time to read every word.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This FSU girl's face looks so approachable doesn't she?

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501260519

ImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

If you looked like that hot American girls would gladly cook you breakfast in the morning and do your laundry and give you sex whenever you want and treat you like a king.

The reason why guys on here hate hot American girls is because they can´t get them.

If you looked like that you would be able to f**k hundreds of hot, young girls by the time you´re 30.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Real vs. Fake - Video of Approachable Faces

Post by Jester »

DarrenFW wrote:

Take a look. I made this video for Happier Abroad and my website too.

-Darren
Spectacular observation. Good job. Thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:Great video Darren. Never really looked that close at facial expressions, now I will. I always thought you could look into some proples eyes and see an empty soul.
Exactly.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Winston wrote:This FSU girl's face looks so approachable doesn't she?

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501260519

ImageImageImage
Indeed she does. Finding white women in the US like this is like finding a needle in a haystack.