The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

What do YOU think about Jewish Holocaust?

I have no educated opinion. I never looked into it
7%
It was horrible. 6 million dead
36%
It was great. 6 million niggers, kikes and queers dead. Heil Hitler! 88
4%
It was horrible! I had nightmares after watching Shindler's List. Though the hollowco$t itself was completely fake
4%
I don't know if its "fake" however it's obvious something fishy is going on
25%
Anyone who questions the holocost is a Nazi and should be imprisoned or hanged!
4%
9 million Jews died! Nazi sympathizers got it reduced down to 6 million in the late 1980s
4%
Death camps? Zyklon b? Jew genocide? Biggest scam of the 20th century
18%

Total votes: 28
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

fschmidt wrote:So far the score is 4 sane to 7 nuts. That isn't good.
The beauty or the horror of America is that any idiot can espouse any opinion. At the time Schindlers List came out polls showed that 25% of the US population didn't believe the Holocaust happened. But let's look at some of the other things that large amounts of nuts still believe:

The world is flat
All the moon landings were hoaxes
Kennedy was never assassinated
Kennedy was assassinated by: the Cubans, Mafia, CIA, Lyndon Johnson, the Russians, my next door neighbor
Elvis is still alive - and living in sin with Bigfoot
911 either: was planned by George Bush, had nothing to do with Osama bin Laden, those planes just coincidenally collided into those buildings, or aliens teleported the Twin Towers off planet

Here's one thing I will say that has always interested me. Growing up in the 60s we knew several Holocaust survivors. One (a teacher) had been in Auchwitz. All us boys whispered about him and pointed to the faded tatoo on his arm. We were terrified. It was a given that you never talked to him about such a thing. No one ever said so, but we all knew that the subject was too horrible to discuss. I worked closely with him on a project and today wish that I had had the courage to ask.

I suspect that most survivors prior to Schindlers List were incapable of sharing their experiences; maybe not even with their families. So over the years and decades the numbers and general horror was known but not the individual stories. Numbers are just numbers and can easily be discounted.

One number that always fascinated me. By the end of WW2, by their own statistics, the SS had nearly 1 million men. With the exception of the relative few who were imprisoned or executed, most went back to their homes and lives. Perhaps this is one of the reasons that Germany was willing to accept responsibility for the holocaust but to this day does not want it dug up too much. No one really wanted to know what their uncle or neighbor really did during the war.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Karma is a bitch.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

fschmidt wrote:So far the score is 4 sane to 7 nuts. That isn't good.
Please, by no means take a look at any of the documentaries, books, or rational arguments listed. :x
And don't forget to rent Spielberg's Swindler's List and other historically accurate classics created by Zionist millionaires!
davewe wrote:The beauty or the horror of America is that any idiot can espouse any opinion. At the time Schindlers List came out polls showed that 25% of the US population didn't believe the Holocaust happened.
Yes the beauty of America is that any idiot like yourself can buy his teenage son an iPhone 4, and turn on a tracking feature to follow him every second of every day like your silly freedom loving parents weren't able to. Nevermind that if your son carries the phone in his pants pocket the high frequency radiation will more or less ensure he will be sterile by the time he's age 25/30. But that's just silly, scientifically proven conspiracy mumbo jumbo. Big brother is there to protect us and the bankster-run government always knows best.

Department of Justice: Make It a Federal Crime to “Lie� on the Internet
viewtopic.php?p=58830#58830

Constitutional amendments are being repealed as we speak
viewtopic.php?t=12054
MrPeabody wrote:Karma is a bitch.
Let's hope so, but I prefer looking for the truth not sitting around apathetically waiting for cosmic payback.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

billy wrote:Someone compared the genocide of the turks with that of the
german. There is a reason why it was interpreted differently:

Germany was seen as the core of european culture. It was one of the
most devoloped countries in the world.

The europeans thought of themself as a higher race also in the matter
of morals. For europeans it is natural that uncivilized folks like the
russians, chinese, turks do genocide.

But as Germany did the genocide europeans had to accept that they are
morally not better than the "primitive" cultures. This was a big shock to them.
That´s why the Holocaust plays a big role in european selfreflection.

Besides the Holocaust is not really comparable to the other genocides for example
which happened to the armenians. The reason is that the armenians actively
fought against the turkish and sopported the enemy russia. That was not the case
with the jews.

The moral desaster of the germans made the legitimation of colonialism and
imperialsm more difficult than in the past.

I am not suprised that here are so many deniars. I can understand that
an american guy sees europe of some kind of an alien construct. So if an american
has strange views about europe that will change nothing as he has nothing
to do with the europe. He doesn´t have to take responsibility.

Yeah, there are downsides of a free speech forum. Chances are great that
it becomes obscure. As there is no real quality check.
I am a Polish-American. My grandmother from Poland had many relatives die during the Nazi invasion of Poland. However, her relatives' deaths mean absolutely nothing to anyone, because they were ethnically Polish and not Jews. For some reason, the only victims of the Nazis who deserve any sympathy are the Jews.

Unlike the Jews who just threw up their hands in surrender, my Polish ancestors actually died fighting the Nazis. Therefore, I have no sympathy for what happened to the Jews. Perhaps the Jews shouldn't have been such pussies and should have fought back. Whatever happened to "death before surrender"? If someone is shooting at me and my relatives, I can guarantee you I will fire every single round of ammo I have before I give up. The Jews on the other hand were the biggest bunch of pussies to have ever lived.

My opinion on Zionism is simple: the Jews can have their homeland in Israel, IF AND ONLY IF they alone defeat the Palestinians. In the eyes of the Jews, I am just an "unclean Gentile" so why should I care what happens to them? They need to stop being such pussies and insisting that my race (whites) constantly saves them.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

AmericanInMexico wrote:Unlike the Jews who just threw up their hands in surrender, my Polish ancestors actually died fighting the Nazis. Therefore, I have no sympathy for what happened to the Jews. Perhaps the Jews shouldn't have been such pussies and should have fought back. Whatever happened to "death before surrender"? If someone is shooting at me and my relatives, I can guarantee you I will fire every single round of ammo I have before I give up. The Jews on the other hand were the biggest bunch of pussies to have ever lived.
More nonsense of the type billy expects here. Poland had an army. The Jews in Europe didn't. How do you expect the Jews to fight without an army? But in fact they did. For example, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
My opinion on Zionism is simple: the Jews can have their homeland in Israel, IF AND ONLY IF they alone defeat the Palestinians. In the eyes of the Jews, I am just an "unclean Gentile" so why should I care what happens to them? They need to stop being such pussies and insisting that my race (whites) constantly saves them.
The Jews did defeat the Palestinians alone, many times. The whites "saved" the Palestinians, not the Jews (meaning prevented the Jews from taking all of Israel). I can't think of a single case in history when whites saved Jews. Mostly whites slaughter each other and slaughter Jews on the side. Jews haven't slaughtered anyone in the last few thousand years.
odbo
Veteran Poster

READ THIS

Post by odbo »

http://zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-myth/

MADE IN RUSSIA - THE HOLOCO$T
(Historical Review Press 1988)
http://www.cwporter.com/intro.htm
odbo
Veteran Poster

Schindler's List banned..

Post by odbo »

..in Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, and not screened in the Phillippines.

(4:15)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

martianmay wrote:Why all the Jew hating?

With one exception, I've never met a Jew I didn't like.

Almost all the Jews I've met have been good people. One of them in particular was a good friend I will always remember. He was a better man than most and had a good heart.

After I moved to a new state I was sad by how few Jews were in my new community.

I've attended a traditional Jewish passover ceremony, and I was impressed with traditional Jewish culture and how strong some Jews are in their faith and traditions. I wish more people were like that.

And Jews in general tend to be highly intelligent and as a group have contributed more to intellectual pursuits than probably any other single group in modern history.

Look at all the Jews with Nobel prizes.
Who said anything about Jew hating? The few good people left in the relatively affluent nations of the world are trying to stop atrocities against humanity perpetrated by a criminal network. Since these criminals thrive on concealment the logical way to reduce the harm they cause is to shine a light onto them, exposing their past crimes, modi operandi, and future plans. Researchers who have written books and made documentaries showing the fallacies of the Holocaust, (among other aspects of the deception), have paid a heavy price. While you sit comfy and snicker, these men give their lives for the truth, and for the hope that one day the peoples of this world can rule themselves and be free from organized gangs of parasitic social predators.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

martianmay wrote:holocaust deniers typically operate with the flawed assumption that if some of the "evidence" for the holocaust turns out to be fallacious then the whole event was a fraud.

Every major historical event has some misinformation associated with it. Just because a couple kooks claim the pyramids were built by AlIeNs, doesn't mean the pyramids were never built. A minority of holocaust survivors misremembering or even deliberately misreporting personal experiences hardly constitutes proof the holocaust didn't happen.

Holocaust deniers look at a few pieces of the puzzle, notice that they don't fit, and then assume the whole puzzle is a hack, without bothering to notice that most of the pieces fit rather well.
Why don't you take a look at the evidence before making assumptions about the character flaws of hollowcost deniers. Start with the documentaries listed on page one, as they're free and soon to be censored, and go from there.
martianmay wrote:Anti-semitism tends to appeal to frustrated white men looking for someone besides themselves to blame for their personal failures.
I agree. Anti-Semitism tends to appeal to frustrated Jews of European descent who like to blame all of Israel's problems on Semites. Lebanese, Palestinians, Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptians, Moroccans, Iraqis, even Sephardic Jews, they blame them all. It's quite ridiculous. It's like when the US government claims Cuba or North Korea is harming them.
martianmay wrote:Jews have been used as scapegoats for centuries and maybe millenia. I guess it's too much to ask that the scapegoating be put to an end.
In his book, “L’antisémitisme son histoire et ses causes,� published in 1894, noted Jewish author, Bernard Lazare, stated the following with regard to these expulsions of Jews:
Bernard Lazare wrote:“If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to unravel the limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established itself. It must be therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged to the most diverse races, since they lived in countries very distant from each other, since they were ruled by very different laws, governed by opposite principles, since they had neither the same morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike dispositions which did not Bernard Lazare permit them to judge of anything in the same way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-Semitism has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought against Israel.�
Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in, “The American Hebrew,� expressed the following similar sentiments:
Jesse H. Holmes wrote:“It can hardly be an accident that antagonism directed against the Jews is to be found pretty much everywhere in the world where Jews and non-Jews are associated. And as the Jews are the common element of the situation it would seem probable, on the face of it, that the cause will be found in them, rather than in the widely varying groups which feel this antagonism.�
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

martianmay wrote:Why all the Jew hating?

Intro taken from the book, The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews:

"
Throughout history Jews have faced charges of economic exploitation of Gentile communities around the world. Indeed, no single group of people have faced blanket expulsion in so many places around the world as frequently as have the Jews.

The pattern and the charges are familiar: monopolization, usury, "sharp practices," selling "cheap" goods, frequent bankruptcies, etc. All such claims seem to preface the expulsion orders and are vigorously denied both by those charged and by the Jewish writers of history.

But this is not the only charge that is made against Jews. Jews have been conclusively linked to the greatest criminal endeavor ever undertaken against an entire race of people - a crime against humanity - the Black African Holocaust.

They were participants the entrapment and forcible exportation of millions of Black African citizens into the wretched and inhumanlife of bondage for the financial benefit of Jews.

The effects of this unspeakable tragedy are still being felt among the peoples of the world at this very hour. Deep within the recesses of the Jewish historical record is the irrefutable evidence that the most prominent of the Jewish pilgrim fathers used kidnapped Black Africans disproportionately more than any other ethnic or religious group in New World history and participated in every aspect of the international slave trade.

The immense wealth of Jews, as with most of the White colonial fathers, was acquired by the brutal subjugation of Black Africans purely on the basis of skin color - a concept unfamiliar to Moses.
Now, compiled for the first time, the
Jewish sources reveal the extent of their complicity in Black slavery in the most graphic of terms."

The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I know you guys are having a serious discussion on jews, I just want to add some humor to the topic for a minute. Check out this funny video. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a very good question I found:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5264
I think to some Jews it doesn't even matter for as long as they make people think that the Second World War was about killing the Jews....

Why is it the Russians don't scream about their 20 million PLUS people who died during the WWII?

Why we NEVER here about 20 million Chinese deaths?

Why is it ONLY THE JEWS want everyone to know about their sufferings during WWII? Are the Jews chasing people with their stories TO GET MONEY?

Is that it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these films and interviews by David Cole, a young Jewish Holocaust revisionist who had to go into hiding due to death threats against him. He makes a lot of good points and speaks with a lot of intellect and uses facts, logic and common sense.

His trip to Auschwitz

Interview on the Phil Donahue Show

Interview on the Montel Williams Show

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Are you claiming that the holocaust didn't happen, or that it was on a much smaller scale than alleged?

How do you explain all the thousands of eyewitnesses and experiencers of the Holocaust? How could they all agree to lie?
I always thought that eyewitnesses were telling the truth, till I watched the televised testimony in the John (Ivan) Demjanjuk trial. The guy was framed, deported, tried and almost lynched - saved by Pat Buchanan and the Israeli Supreme Court - quite a combination.

Anyway the testimony of the Jewish "eyewitnesses" was specific, graphic, wrenching - and all bald-faced lies. Proven. Certified by the Israeli Supreme Court, no less.

Therefore Jewish "eyewitnesses" of the Holohoax can all be disregarded. (I'm not saying some Jews weren't killed. I'm saying we can ignore Jewish witnesses of such purported events, unless corroborated by something more reliable)

One loses one's cherished illusions as time goes by. For some Jews and many others, tribal adherence trumps honesty.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Check out these films and interviews by David Cole, a young Jewish Holocaust revisionist who had to go into hiding due to death threats against him. He makes a lot of good points and speaks with a lot of intellect and uses facts, logic and common sense.

His trip to Auschwitz

Interview on the Phil Donahue Show

Interview on the Montel Williams Show

Glad to see the young man's accomplishments. Met him years ago at an IHR conference and shared a meal. Courageous young man. And a very proud Jew.

He had been recently been beaten up by the fanatic Irv Rubin of the fanatic JDL (whom I had also met, elsewhere, and also enjoyed talking to).

David Cole has always reminded me of Jesus's description of Nathaniel: "Here indeed is a true son of Israel, in whom there is no guile."