Don't get sick, boys.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Don't get sick, boys.

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Don't get sick, boys. Today's hoodrats, party skanks, and trailer trash are tomorrow's registered nurses.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Eh? What kind of gloom and doom warning is that? You need some new material.

The problem isn't the people inside the US Health Car System its the Entire System. Thank you for continuing to point out the problem I have with MRA's in general, you spend WAY too much time complaining and not figuring out solutions to do whatever it is you need to do.

How come time is not spent on this???
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

People will not be aware of the problem if we don't point it out. In a nutshell, the solution is to not get sick.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

The health system promotes a medical system of sickness

they are there promoting the interests of multinational pharmaceutical companies and

financial interests, the doctors are more dangerous to you then the nurses

you have to be your own doctor, eat healthy food, plenty of clean water, air, sun and exercise

and stop reading mainstream news and your mental health will increase by a mile

mind and body are linked, your body needs be treated and looked after holistically,

if your immune system is strong, you will never devlop the diseases of civilisation

eg - diabetes, obesity, heart attacks, cancer etc..................... all due to lifestyle
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Don't get sick, boys.

Post by Teal Lantern »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Don't get sick, boys. Today's hoodrats, party skanks, and trailer trash are tomorrow's registered nurses.
They'll also be tomorrow's cops pulling you over,
Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops (Read the text, ignore the video)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95836

Or TSA agents checking your luggage
Ex-TSA Agent: We Steal From Travelers All the Time
http://lewrockwell.com/rep3/tsa-agents-steal.html

Don't forget the guy behind the counter fixing your burger
Burger King Worker Stomps Lettuce!
http://www.wingsdailynews.com/2012/08/b ... s-lettuce/

If you're going to remain in the West and avoid the Idiocracy, you're going to need to put some distance between yourself and the average schlub, and avoid far more than just hospitals.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Don't get sick, boys. Today's hoodrats, party skanks, and trailer trash are tomorrow's registered nurses.
Haha that's true to a great extent, I've seen the vocational schools... and I've seen the hospital workers too.

Nevertheless, one does have to win with the team one has. Some of those rats and skanks may even save some lives every now and then. Better an honest job, than whatever.

But yes - don't get sick. Florence Nightingale retired a while back.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:People will not be aware of the problem if we don't point it out. In a nutshell, the solution is to not get sick.
So you're saying this is some sort of PSA?

I don't get sick often (if at all) so maybe I'm cynical or something but I still think this is trumped up nonsense. The health care system is broken and it has little to do with the people in it despite bad luck, bad treatment, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc until the cows come home...

We get corporate band-aid fix in 2014, I get coverage. Now whatever you feel about who is in the system is of little concern to most people and sounds like hyperbole.

Spending time on problems you can neither solve or be informative about is of little use to me and I would think most of the people on this forum save for the chatting class/peanut gallery/cheap seats that yell "Ya!" "The Health Care System Sucks" "Thanks For Pointing Out, the Dumb, Under-Trained People in the hospitals around the country dude..."

I'm withholding my pat on the back...
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

True. They are also becoming tomorrow's dental assistants as well.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Anti-American wrote:
True. They are also becoming tomorrow's dental assistants as well.
Fear Mongering -

Dental work in Mexico is cheap and well done. Get a grip.

There are 29 countries ahead of America in quality of health.

Look I generate $440-460 a month, I manage to save a majority of it. Enough to be nickeled and dimed by my parents. I don't work, I am making plans to have a serious online presents. I am on a plan to leave this ridiculous excuse for a country and democracy. These things take time.

The least of my concerns is who is going into the pink economy. I am just as concerned about the school system but I don't make specific post about it, most of you don't have children (1) and even if and when you do, you're not paying attention anyway, plunge your child right into it without thinking twice.

By not working I give myself options on what to do. If you want to continue to work your near min wage job, continue to chase local women, continue to engage in one-upmanship with people you don't know and spend money on gadgets you don't get more than 20-30% usage out of be my guess.

We need solutions people, I have about had it with the constant complaints what get the most hits on the forum. This site intention is to be about solutions, its turned into a HP consumer service complaint forum...

Fear, Fear, be concerned, be scared

I won't be scared.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

FREEDOM1 wrote:The health system promotes a medical system of sickness

they are there promoting the interests of multinational pharmaceutical companies and

financial interests, the doctors are more dangerous to you then the nurses

you have to be your own doctor, eat healthy food, plenty of clean water, air, sun and exercise

and stop reading mainstream news and your mental health will increase by a mile

mind and body are linked, your body needs be treated and looked after holistically,

if your immune system is strong, you will never devlop the diseases of civilisation

eg - diabetes, obesity, heart attacks, cancer etc..................... all due to lifestyle

Good thing that somebody else out there can actually SEE....

People have become so dumbed down now stuck within the Matrix stuck in a pod of goo and don't even realize it.

They first go out and eat all the food that is poison for them to eat, then they go see the doctor once sick and start taking drugs that make them even more sick and then they have to take even more drugs for the increased sickness, until finally their bodies just give up and they die.....

And the whole entire time they never could wake up to the fact that is was the drugs that killed them, never for a moment did they think the drugs were a bad thing, because it came from a "doctor"....

This is the level of stupidity in this world....

Noah lived to be 900 years old without any drugs or doctors.

We are now given by God 120 years to live, which people do in on the islands of Japan without drugs or doctors....

People simply don't realize the Matrix of lies and evil they live within, and if they did they would go insane.....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Like for instance, watch TV and you'll learn that people used to live for a much "shorter" period of time than they do now....

This is of course utter nonsense, people lived far longer before than they do now. And in fact if you were to make a study of it you will find that a great deal many people die at or around the age of 50 years old, I'd say about 30% of all people die at this age.

If you do make it past say 55 years old the chances of you making it to 70 is excellent....

But a great deal many people die at the age of 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 years of age, it's a phenomenon that I cannot give any kind of logic to, it's simply a pattern that is easily recognizable by me....
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

They will also be tomorrows public transit bus drivers and train conductors.

They are already job coaches and vocational rehabilitation counselors.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Like for instance, watch TV and you'll learn that people used to live for a much "shorter" period of time than they do now....

This is of course utter nonsense, people lived far longer before than they do now. And in fact if you were to make a study of it you will find that a great deal many people die at or around the age of 50 years old, I'd say about 30% of all people die at this age.

If you do make it past say 55 years old the chances of you making it to 70 is excellent....

But a great deal many people die at the age of 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 years of age, it's a phenomenon that I cannot give any kind of logic to, it's simply a pattern that is easily recognizable by me....
I've noticed that too, not necessarily just in that age range but much younger than one would expect people to be dying. And there seems to be more people dying younger too thanks to poisoned air, water and food, and ridiculous amounts of prescribed drugs being taken for anything and everything, causing more cancer and other diseases that destroy the body and mind.