Blonde Hair Blue Eyes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
manny_s
Freshman Poster

Blonde Hair Blue Eyes

Post by manny_s »

I think the content on this site is great but I dating/socialization problem is only with minorities in USA. A white guy doesn't have any problem unless his personality absolutely sucks!

I am East Indian and never had any problem with Indian/Russian/European girls.. Infact I get approached all the time if I am around them. European guys and girls have been really really friendly with me. However American men/women are entirely different story.. They avoid eye contact and since they have watched American media growing up they grow up thinking how white guys are at top and Asians are undesirable.. middle easterners religious fanatics, south american poor and european guys sissy. Africans, well I feel sorry for them for how badly they have been portrayed in hollywood.

so In all I assume its only dark skin people who are "guilty until proven innocent" and whites are "innocent until proven guilty"

A white american girl doesn't want to be seen with minority that will bring her "social status" down..so there you go..

my 0.02 .. Whats your thought on this ?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Manny, welcome. Well that's not true, lots of guys on this site and forum are white guys, most in fact. I haven't met all of them, but a couple I know in person and am friends with. Their personalities don't suck, but they are often independent minded and require the girls they date to be "hot". They aren't the settling type for sure.

But anyhow, I'll let the white guys here speak for themselves.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Blonde Hair Blue Eyes

Post by Hero »

manny_s wrote: dating/socialization problem is only with minorities in USA. A white guy doesn't have any problem unless his personality absolutely sucks!
You couldn't be more wrong. I know plenty of good-looking, successful, confident, funny, kind, fit, well-dressed young men who can't get decent women. One of those guys married a scrawny, weasel-faced bitch who's 10 years older than he is and she's also been hospitalized for mental problems. Another one of those guys married a woman sixteeen years his senior. Yet another one of those guys married a single mom who's 8 years older than he is. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So true Hero.

And Manny, have a look at this page in my ebook, which has a few testimonials from good looking white guys who didn't do that great in the dating scene in the US either.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I believe I'm good looking, as so many women want me in bed with them. I can go to a party and have almost every girl at that party trying to sleep with me, and this is with no effort. I don't even have to talk. Yet, the only girlfriend in the USA I ever landed was 300 pounds. And it took me until 27 years of age to do that. I also have two friends who are both male strippers, (And white, well one is half German and half Spanish, he talks like Antonio Banderas!) and they also report not being able to get girlfriends, unless they put forth lots of effort, and it still takes a very long time, and then the woman ends up leaving anyway.
They avoid eye contact and since they have watched American media growing up they grow up thinking how white guys are at top and Asians are undesirable.. middle easterners religious fanatics, south American poor and European guys sissy. Africans, well I feel sorry for them for how badly they have been portrayed in Hollywood.

so In all I assume its only dark skin people who are "guilty until proven innocent" and whites are "innocent until proven guilty"

A white American girl doesn't want to be seen with minority that will bring her "social status" down..so there you go..
I agree with most of this. But disagree about African origin men. At least in the the part of the USA I'm in anyway, white women actually prefer black men, as they are seen as more manly and white men are seen as wimps. Though, they like the thuggiest black guys there are, no jobs, dresses like a rapper, etc. The type that MTV hypes up all the time. I see this in the media all the time and suspect women are believing the TV. The town next to me, among the teens, I would honestly say about 80% of the white girls are dating black men. And I think you are right on about how the media portrays Asians, Middle Easterners, and others. It would be so nice if women just thought for themselves and stopped letting the media set their trends.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

jtest28 wrote:The town next to me, among the teens, I would honestly say about 80% of the white girls are dating black men.
o.O;; Where do you live? On average African Americans only make up 14% of the population. Places with ~30% Black population tend to be Southern States.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I live in the southern states. Southern Arkansas to be exact. Black population is 35-45%, depending on what city in Southern Arkansas. Gender ratio is actually a bit favorable to be a man here, but as said, so many women who would normally be available, are now off the market. So the gender ratio is now days very bad to be a white male here. And the white women have an attitude I have never in my life observed, no matter what part of the country I was in. It's because there are tons of white men who constantly fight over the few remaining white women left. They know they can act any way they want to. They remind me of how so many of the Ukrainian men act, as there seemed to be few of them. Same as here now, there are few white women, so they have this attitude. Its a hard to explain attitude, not just the word bitch explains it. At any rate, these women are getting on my nerves like crazy so I'm leaving here soon.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jtest, how are Asian men perceived in Arkansas? Have you ever seen any of them there? If so, who do they usually date?

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

WWu777 wrote:Jtest, how are Asian men perceived in Arkansas? Have you ever seen any of them there? If so, who do they usually date?
We have a couple of Asians at my gym. But these guys are strong men, and so they tend to have that advantage that muscle guys do. I don't think I can give an accurate portrayal of how Asians in general are viewed here, as these guys aren't average. I did see one dating this really hot white girl though. But I think she may have been doing it just to piss white men off, because she would strut around the gym glaring at white guys with hate. And she was only with him for a week or so and then disappeared. Other than that, I never see any of these two guys with women at all. But I only see them at the gym and not in everyday life. There was an Asian I went to high school with here back in the 80s. The women never harassed him, but the rednecks here f***ed with him all the time.
manny_s
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by manny_s »

Hi Winston,

Thanks for having me here.

I read the replies and I still stick to what I said. Basically heres is more to where I am coming from.

I moved to US few years back to a southern state and what I saw really impressed me.. People are nice. Girls were friendly which was an eye opener. I met girls who were hot and friendly but could never date one. The big realization came to me was I had girls I met interested in me but were scared/not sure due to my different look and accent ( they told me later ) . I constantly saw them settling for white guys who were at best, ok. I understood that, we as humans are socially conditioned to feel comfortable around people who look like us ( more so in US ..Thanks for hollywood for stereotyping)).

Meanwhile I met a goodlooking white jewish guy and to my surprise this guy never had a gf when he had been in sports team all his life. As time passed we decided to handle this area of our life and we turned out to be best friends. We had experiences where some girls/guys were bad towards me due to being non-white and he used to side me and dump the girl. I was new here so I never knew of something called racism. I made fun of caste system and its stupidness in India. Me and this friend of mine travelled 100s of miles to meet guys who were good with women. Read every book on social behaviour and evolution and at one point we were so good that all we have to do is go on date and sleep with our dates in practically 2-3 hrs. We had stories, body language, killer dressing sense and social proof.

However down the line I realized how most women I got were very neutral towards race or had some experience with Indians.. Most men/women I meet look scared untill I tell them through stories that I am not muslim ( the worst thing is to assume muslims are bad people but thats how media reports ) . In the end I have stopped doing all these things as I find being with a european women I don't have to do all these sneaky things rather be genuine and they ll love me for being a good guy. There are good American women but you have to always go out of the way to ease their concerns. Too Much Work.

So now I don't do all those things and my success rate has gone down while my friend has to basically say hi and be smooth till his weekend fun.

Not complaining :) . But now I hang out at european clubs and date european/russian girls only.
Last edited by manny_s on November 3rd, 2008, 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
manny_s
Freshman Poster

Post by manny_s »

gordan,

low self esteem? You just make me laugh. Forget about it most of the minorities who run silicon valley and financial system of USA are amazed how they are never shown in discovery channel or media and laugh it off . But thats beside point.

I love America. I have met amazing men and women here. Some of the best people who happen to be Jewish/Indian/white/black/asian and have made this country great by their technological contribution . And thats why I ll be here. Most of the race supremacist are trying to make themselves feel good. I don't associate with them and waste my time anyway. It does hamper my dating life but thats as far as it goes...

You call minorities subhuman ?
Thats tells me you don't believe in science and evolution cos we all shares same kind of body and genes. Modern human features evolved in last 10-15 thousand year due to our distance from equator and climatic conditions. I know you won't accept that cos that way science tells you you are same as other human if not worse individually.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Bullshit. That's propaganda. The media is more against whites.
I've seen the media is usually biased against white and asian males.
Bullshit. It's the opposite. I see so many white women with low self-esteem who date these subhumans that it's not even funny. I wonder what cave you're living in but I suggest you get out more.
Are you implying that I'm a subhuman cause I'm an Asian-American? Or are Asians not a minority?

Are you some kind of white supremacist? Or just happen to be some kind of disgruntled white guy who became a white supremacist?
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

gordan wrote:Well, whites are portrayed as dummies in the media but I hardly see any Asian males in the media period. Did you ever wonder why Asians are not even talked about during elections? It's as if their votes didn't count. That is definite discrimination there I would agree. This country is full of shit when it talks about equality.
I would have to agree with you. I hate the media just as well as you do.
No, only blacks and "hispanics" are subhuman. I don't understand why some people need to think of themselves as "minorities" when Asians in America have all the rights in the world here and live better in most cases than native Americans of all colors. I've seen this in Latin America as well. But if you want to consider yourself a poor, helpless "minority" then knock yourself out.
True, but population-wise, there are more blacks/mestizos than asians here in the US. Not all 'hispanics' are subhuman. Some are white Caucasians whose ancestors came to Latin America from Spain during the early 20th century.
No, just an average white guy who hates what this country has become along with its many fake people and their hypocracy. Don't be surprised if whites start defending their own. Nature is pushing us in that direction. You can enjoy your temporary status as a privileged "minority" since your masters have given you that power for now, but don't hold your breath when you are outnumbered by hordes of blacks and hispanics who will dominate this land in numbers. Then again, your race is so gifted I'm sure you'll qualify financially for those 'non-racist' gated paradise cities to protect yourself from that nasty crime from the urban areas.
I do have to agree with you that America is a hypocritical country, that it keeps contradicting itself through its numerous hypocrisies. I do believe that it is natural for people of a common race to stick together. But you view non-whites with disdain with your callous comments. Asians aren't as privileged here as you think. Many asians usually aren't found in managerial positions because they are stereotypically viewed as 'weak', especially Asian men. Such positions are given to whites.
Btw, aren't blacks "supremacists" since they voted for Obama because he's black?
The excuse I heard is that Obama would be a man to make history. Most of my friends dislike McCain and Palin, especially hockey-mom Palin.If a black man is about to be elected President (in this case, Obama, even though his mother is white), it's natural for his 'race' to vote for a black president. Same thing goes for an Asian man running for office but has the same charisma as Barack Obama. (unless if most Asians here have a f***ing white-favoring colonial mentality)
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Only about 5% of US population is Asian, and less for East-Asian (vs. South Asian).

The only State with Asian majority is Hawaii, and they only have 4 electroal votes. In comparison, Texas has 34 electroal votes.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I think there seems to be a logical phallacy at work here. I think this is the real picture:

In the US, it is hard to find a gf because of a lot of bs. It is hard for any group. But, this scale seems to be the case:

1) White US guys- hard, many cannot find a girl, but some still do.
2) Black US guys- hard but many still can ( many also cannot)
3) Hispanic guys- hard but many can find Spanish speaking girls.
4) Asian guys- double hard and ''most'' cannot find any girl.
5) Euro guys- West Euro such as rugged Brits and Scandinavians and Northern Italians- seem to have the least trouble. Southern and East Euros are about as dateless as Asian guys. US girls would not even consider them. Ever seen them date a Polish guy fresh off the boat? Or a Russian guy? Or a Greek/Spaniard? Almost zero.
6) Arabs- zero now
7) Indians ( Bombay)- virtually zero possibility.
8) Aussies/NZ- always a wow and no one is dateless I think.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!