USA IS SICK!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

I'm glad that everyone is finally admitting how low class, evil, disgusting, and barbaric the white race is.

So, do your duty and DO NOT REPRODUCE WITH A WHITE WOMAN. Let the evil white race die off.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

My plane from China arrives at Los Angeles. Reverse culture shock.

Overweight, grumpy-looking security officers greet us at the gate.
More rough-looking immigration officers looking at us like pieces of meat.
Overweight middle-aged white people with screaming kids walking by.
Stuck-up thuggish teenagers walking around with their hearing blocked by headphones.
I turn around to some whiny, nasal voices: some more young American men and women repeatedly chanting "OMG", "like", and "totally".
Dressed-up, stressed-out businessmen with grim, depressed looks on their faces.
Ridiculously expensive taxis, food, hotels.
Sports car drives by booming out the latest gangsta rap.
Everyone seems to be on their phones and averting eye contact.

Need I say more ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Falcon wrote:My plane from China arrives at Los Angeles. Reverse culture shock.

Stuck-up thuggish teenagers walking around with their hearing blocked by headphones.
I turn around to some whiny, nasal voices: some more young American men and women repeatedly chanting "OMG", "like", and "totally".

Need I say more ...
Falcon, I completely understand how you feel! It's the same way whenever I come back from overseas and have to fly into the United States. I see rundown airports in the U.S. filled with Third World people, overweight women and men, rude customs and immigration officials (most of whom are racist), nasty kids with no respect for their parents, dirty streets, and stuck-up and unfriendly Americans. I get so depressed as a result whenever I think about how much better it is overseas.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

United States of Amerikkka is indeed ghetto.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Anti-American wrote:United States of Amerikkka is indeed ghetto.
A good example below:

Teen Punches Bus Driver In Kansas City, Missouri: Police (VIDEOS)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/0 ... d%3D215816

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIUnPXcD ... r_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o10kNxX ... r_embedded[/youtube]
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I came to a similar conclusion a couple of years ago. The prison-mindset dominates America.

When you think about it, who used to have tattoos? Prisoners and sailors. Now everyone has them.

When you think about it, who used to dress with their pants hanging down to their ankles? Prison inmates. Now everyone does it.

Try to get ahead. Guess what? Your coworkers and others will try to pull you back or destroy your reputation.

The media is also at fault here for glorifying these assholes in music videos and movies. Then there is the GMO food that destroys your health and makes you fat.

Americans are being poisoned physically, mentally and spiritually on a daily basis, and as Morpheous would tell you, these people are so brainwashed by the system that if you attempted to point this out to them, they'd kill you in order to save themselves from having to confront the issue. (They also say this in Revolver.)

I dont agree that the population must be poisoned by the elites. If it were not for them, this might be a moral culture. It is them who poisoned the well, not the people.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: USA IS SICK!

Post by skateboardstephen »

patrick wrote:
OTB wrote:Hello to all once again. It's been some time since I've written a post. I've been busy with some personal things. But it's good to be back and now it's time to let my mind speak what has been running through it for some time now.

THIS COUNTRY IS GHETTO!

Yes! And I'm sick of it. This is nothing new. I'm sure all of you see it. It's that wherever I go, be it work, Walmart, the mall, driving on the road, or just being out in public in general I see that people have embraced a more low-class, ghetto, trailer park trash persona. It's blatant in men and women. It's rampant throughout the country. I see teenagers to people in their late fifties that carry themselves in such an unsophisticated, low-class manner. It shows in the way they dress, talk, and also in their overall appearance; the eyes, skin, teeth, weight.

What is it with looking run-down and used up? What is it with looking like you're on drugs? What is it with all the tattoos that women are getting nowadays? Why is it that being refined, looking polished and being articulate has been ejected from this so called culture? It makes me sick with a passion how so many people in this country embrace this thug, ghetto, low-class demeanor about themselves.

Men and teenagers like to look tough, hard, and thuggish and talk their retarded slang mixed with profanity.

And the women like the slutty, run-down, used up, stank, drug addict look with horrible mouths. Then talk about how they want a good man. I don't get it. TV plays a big role in this. The way a person is raised is another reason and other external factors contribute to their degenerate state such as peer influences and where they grew up.

From my travels people carry themselves with more refinement and sophistication. We lack that here. I'm not saying the whole country is like this but it seems like most parts of the US are embracing this way of being and it makes living here insanely DEPRESSING.

Note: I may add more to this.
you don't look so high class yourself either with your cheap ass nike baseball cap, goatee and cheap white wallmart t-shirt
And this is supposed to discredit his thread or something?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

OTB wrote:Hello to all once again. It's been some time since I've written a post. I've been busy with some personal things. But it's good to be back and now it's time to let my mind speak what has been running through it for some time now.

THIS COUNTRY IS GHETTO!

Yes! And I'm sick of it. This is nothing new. I'm sure all of you see it. It's that wherever I go, be it work, Walmart, the mall, driving on the road, or just being out in public in general I see that people have embraced a more low-class, ghetto, trailer park trash persona. It's blatant in men and women. It's rampant throughout the country. I see teenagers to people in their late fifties that carry themselves in such an unsophisticated, low-class manner. It shows in the way they dress, talk, and also in their overall appearance; the eyes, skin, teeth, weight.

What is it with looking run-down and used up?
What is it with looking like you're on drugs? What is it with all the tattoos that women are getting nowadays? Why is it that being refined, looking polished and being articulate has been ejected from this so called culture? It makes me sick with a passion how so many people in this country embrace this thug, ghetto, low-class demeanor about themselves.

Men and teenagers like to look tough, hard, and thuggish and talk their retarded slang mixed with profanity.

And the women like the slutty, run-down, used up, stank, drug addict look with horrible mouths. Then talk about how they want a good man. I don't get it. TV plays a big role in this. The way a person is raised is another reason and other external factors contribute to their degenerate state such as peer influences and where they grew up.

From my travels people carry themselves with more refinement and sophistication. We lack that here. I'm not saying the whole country is like this but it seems like most parts of the US are embracing this way of being and it makes living here insanely DEPRESSING.

Note: I may add more to this.
Not sure if I told this story before, but, I was invited to a Thanksgiving dinner in a upper middle class neighborhood a year back and I showed up in dress shoes and professional business attire and the first thing the host said to me at the door was, "oh, you did not have to dress up!". He almost seemed bothered by the fact that I came to his house very well dressed. Meanwhile, the guy was staring back at me in cargo pants, sneakers and a baseball cap. Truth be told, I was offended. I mean, what did he expect me to show up in, a clown suit? Oily dirty clothes?

As far as people looking run down and used up, I agree, and what it all comes down to is that people live very unhealthy lives (drinking, no exercise, too much stress), and the direct result is that it damages your health in such a slow rate that people are usually unaware that their looks are fading until it's too late.

In other words, the damage happens so slow that you think everything is ok so you keep living your life because you see no immediate ill effects.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: So is the UK

happyandfeminine wrote:I totally agree with you about the US adopting low class thug culture, if you can call it a culture. Here in the UK, the situtation is exactly the same, although thank god, for a still large middle class who keep a good balance to the low class cultures.

I live in a tough city in the UK called Liverpool, and a its a working class city, with lots of guys with thug look, ie shaven heads, tattoos, foul mouthed and bad attitude. The women are mainly trampy looking with hair extensions, acrylic nails, long spider looking fake eyelashes, tanned skin, tattoos and lots of make up.

A lot of the people don't read books, and don't like to learn foreign languages.
Excellent post.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

zboy1 wrote:
Falcon wrote:My plane from China arrives at Los Angeles. Reverse culture shock.

Need I say more ...
Falcon, I completely understand how you feel! It's the same way whenever I come back from overseas and have to fly into the United States. I see rundown airports in the U.S. filled with Third World people, overweight women and men, rude customs and immigration officials (most of whom are racist), nasty kids with no respect for their parents, dirty streets, and stuck-up and unfriendly Americans. I get so depressed as a result whenever I think about how much better it is overseas.
I agree on all counts, but the funny thing is that I have lived in the suburbs on the West Coast and the now in the East Coast and it's still depressing because there is no culture in modern suburbia. All the town squares have been turned into shopping malls or store fronts and nothing goes on after 7-8 Pm so if you're out in the streets after that time you only attract the police.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

you don't look so high class yourself either with your cheap ass nike baseball cap, goatee and cheap white wallmart t-shirt
And this is supposed to discredit his thread or something?
Thanks Steve. Initially I was going to respond to his silly, immature comment. But then I said I have more important things to do than to waste 2 minutes of my time responding to something as stupid as that. He's just jealous because I can make that $20 nike cap, goatee, and Old Navy t-shirt look high class.

Let's continue with the topic.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@Adama
I came to a similar conclusion a couple of years ago. The prison-mindset dominates America.

When you think about it, who used to have tattoos? Prisoners and sailors. Now everyone has them.

When you think about it, who used to dress with their pants hanging down to their ankles? Prison inmates. Now everyone does it.

Try to get ahead. Guess what? Your coworkers and others will try to pull you back or destroy your reputation.

The media is also at fault here for glorifying these assholes in music videos and movies. Then there is the GMO food that destroys your health and makes you fat.

Americans are being poisoned physically, mentally and spiritually on a daily basis, and as Morpheous would tell you, these people are so brainwashed by the system that if you attempted to point this out to them, they'd kill you in order to save themselves from having to confront the issue. (They also say this in Revolver.)

I dont agree that the population must be poisoned by the elites. If it were not for them, this might be a moral culture. It is them who poisoned the well, not the people.
I agree Adama. That is exactly what this country has embraced...a prison inmate mentality. The sad thing is that people are unaware of it. It's normal behavior to them. This is what makes them "SICK." They're poisoned by the junk their media feeds them and then they emulate what they see. You see this in droves and it pisses me off. We live in a so-called culture full of followers who have adopted a delinquent, prison inmate like persona. It just goes to show how weak the human mind can be.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Also, why do women think that wearing nose rings is attractive? Maybe they think that making themselves look worse is better somehow. I mean, why do people adorn themselves in black clothing and skulls and crossbones?

I think Winston has said before that if a person is toxic on the inside, they feel a need to reflect that on the outside. It seems the more alcohol and drugs a person uses, the more tattoos, rings, etc. they have.

This is probably related to how people develop BDSM interests. How does someone develop an attraction for destruction, darkness, pain, etc.?

Maybe if they were abused as a child and feel very poorly about themselves, then being able to appear "bad ass" on the outside makes them feel a little bit more powerful and better about themselves.

Every time I see someone who has tattoos, or piercings, death-themed prints on their clothing, pants on the ground, etc. I am confused as to why they do that to themselves and act that way.

I think it is due to drugs, alcohol, though.

I think the reason people are likely to try drugs and alcohol, weed, etc. is because they are feeling depressed and hopeless, due to them having killed off much of the good bacteria in their intestine, which is responsible for 90% of the production of serotonin.

The reason 1 out of 6 people is on psychiatric medication is because they have been killing off their bacteria by eating non-organic food and taking antibiotics and drinking tap water and taking NSAIDS. And ingesting a lot of sugar, which damages the intestinal wall, which causes leaky gut, which leads to depression, chronic fatigue, etc. When people feel tired they drink caffeine, which isn't good.

I wonder how much of these toxic substances the people in other countries use...? Does the Philippines use glyphosate?

Also, what feeds the good bacteria in the intestine is fiber. We need to eat a wide variety of whole plant foods. The more varied the diet is, the more diverse the microbiome will be.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

You got it, bro. In America, you can either live in the ghetto big cities where violent black and mexican gangs kill each other and other people, or you can live in the ghetto white trash trailer trash rural areas.

Given the choice, I'd choose the rural option any day of the week.
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I think Winston has said before that if a person is toxic on the inside, they feel a need to reflect that on the outside. It seems the more alcohol and drugs a person uses, the more tattoos, rings, etc. they have.
Absolutely!!! It's true. The body follows the mind. It's a reflection of the mind. The person's inner world. I'm SICK of seeing this behavior in SoCal. Long pointy vampire nails that look like they could pierce your chest and rip your heart out. Dark make up, tattoos, nose rings, different color hair, and yoga pants. The women have lost their minds! This is such a toxic culture!!!