How come you never hear women say that they can't meet men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How come you never hear women say that they can't meet men?

Post by jamesbond »

It seems like only men have a hard time meeting women in the US and women never say they have a hard time meeting men! It really is a "woman's market" here in America. If the women is even average looking she will get lot's of guys hitting on her at bars, clubs, parties and at work. American women of course do not flirt with men, so men have to all the work! If the woman is attractive, she will have a boat load of guys asking her out and will never have to spend any weekends alone if she doesn't want to!

It must be nice to a woman in America and have guys fawning all over you starting in your teen years and continuing through your 30's and maybe beyond! Even some unattractive girls have guys hitting on them a lot! I even saw a fat girl this summer holding hands with a good looking, physically fit guy at a bookstore on Friday night! I thought to myself, the law of supply and demand is at work here, eastern Europe, Russia and SE Asia are the areas where the market runs in the guys favor! Men in America are at the mercy of the market forces in play.

I would love to see American women travel to the Philippines, Thailand, Russia and the Ukraine and try to meet men! They would be in for a shock as the men there have more options and won't go after any women they meet (like they do here in America).
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ive seen it myself. The bewildered looks on the American females faces is priceless. They know they are utterly outclassed in every possible way and the men recoil from them like they are lepers.

Good stuff.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The skinny American girls get a lot of attention here though. Men who have never had a "white girl" are also curious as to what it's like. Think of it, if you were an asian in an asian country and never had a white girl, wouldn't you be curious about it and find it exotic? But of course, they want a skinny white girl, not a fat one.

When I was in Russia, some Russian guys asked me if I could introduce them to American women. Not sure if they wanted to meet one just to get to the USA.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

I have heard some women say that they cannot meet men, or cannot meet a "decent man." My thoughts are that a woman should try to be decent herself if she wants to meet a decent man. I have also known women who are fat and relatively unattractive, and they claim they have no problems meeting men, but it seems like they do it with guilt tactics. Or maybe they meet men by default, because the hot women are only going out with young millionaires. I don't usually see "average" or "pretty/model quality" women on the coast too often ... It's usually either drop-dead gorgeous centerfold looking types or very fat/unattractive/plain types, and nothing in between. The good-looking women are either married, or looking for someone who is "perfect" and rich.

It varies from city to city, but I don't really think it's hard to meet men anywhere in the world, as long as a woman at least makes SOME effort to keep the figure in shape, look groomed and act pleasant.

In my experience, living in various parts of the country, traveling abroad and being plugged into Russian/Ukrainian/Slavic culture, I think that the West Coast, starting from around San Jose and going up to the Canadian border is the worst place for men.

As far as it goes with American women traveling abroad ... It's mostly coastal women who have the opportunity to go, and most of them are a little too jaded and educated to really admire or feel threatened by women who they regard as simple or less fortunate. Sure, the ones who are less attractive will be jealous, but it's no different than when they see hot women back home. In fact, on the American coast, I don't really think it's so much that there is a lack of "hot" women; I think there's a lack of "pretty" girls who treat men with respect. There are plenty of beautiful American women, who feel entitled to a rich good-looking young man (it costs allot of money to look so cheap). Many of them are very skinny, augmented, bold and they attract allot of attention. When they go abroad, they show off and as Winston pointed out, they attract men.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Women on the media often say that they can't meet men. They say it on sitcoms, talk show hosts, etc. And magazines like Elle and Cosmopolitan show women saying that too.

It's part of the feminist victim propaganda.

But if a girl says it in person and you offer to date her, then she will come up with some kind of excuse, such as "but I only like you as a friend".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Just because they dont say it to MEN, dont mean they dont discuss the "problem" with their peers.

It hardly matters, the "battle of the sexes" is over anyway. 40 years of feminist bluster and hype, then men just simply stop showing up at the alter.

Like the old joke goes, what if they held a war and nobody came.