Asian women as wives and mothers?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Asian women as wives and mothers?

Post by OTB »

I've always felt that an Asian woman would be a good match for me despite my attraction for Latin women. They seem to mirror my personality. They're very humble, reserved, intelligent, very feminine, well-mannered, and they always look so calm and peaceful.

They exude this feminine allure that attracts me so much. Their femininity makes them seem softer and warmer. They also seem to have a more pleasant and approachable demeanor that is so sexy. It's something I sense in them when I see them. They just seem like they would make great wives and mothers.

If anyone has dated Asian women or is married to one, would you consider them to make great companions, lovers, wives or mothers? I'm curious to hear about your past or current experiences.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian women as wives and mothers?

Post by zboy1 »

OTB wrote:I've always felt that an Asian woman would be a good match for me despite my attraction for Latin women. They seem to mirror my personality. They're very humble, reserved, intelligent, very feminine, well-mannered, and they always look so calm and peaceful.

They exude this feminine allure that attracts me so much. Their femininity makes them seem softer and warmer. They also seem to have a more pleasant and approachable demeanor that is so sexy. It's something I sense in them when I see them. They just seem like they would make great wives and mothers.

If anyone has dated Asian women or is married to one, would you consider them to make great companions, lovers, wives or mothers? I'm curious to hear about your past or current experiences.
I guess I will chime in and say, Asian women are somewhat overrated. A lot of them can be just as conniving, gold-digging and materialistic as any White women in America (I can say this as a Korean American male). And a lot of them are racist as well (towards Black and even Asian men). I just don't understand the obsession with Asian females, tbh. I guess that's why I prefer Latin/Indian/Middle Eastern women.

If you're a non-Asian male, then I would pick a Filipino women since so many of them are with foreign men for some reason.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
OTB wrote:I've always felt that an Asian woman would be a good match for me despite my attraction for Latin women. They seem to mirror my personality. They're very humble, reserved, intelligent, very feminine, well-mannered, and they always look so calm and peaceful.

I guess I will chime in and say, Asian women are somewhat overrated. A lot of them can be just as conniving, gold-digging and materialistic as any White women in America (I can say this as a Korean American male). And a lot of them are racist as well (towards Black and even Asian men). I just don't understand the obsession with Asian females, tbh. I guess that's why I prefer Latin/Indian/Middle Eastern women.

If you're a non-Asian male, then I would pick a Filipino women since so many of them are with foreign men for some reason.
@ZBoy1,

Hey papi, speak for stateside Azn women. OTB would bag, bang, and smash Azn women in Canada. Hell I have done it. I dated Azn women in both Ontario and Alberta provinces. It's something about stateside Azn women that urks the livid hell out of me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

One word, gold diggers

Ask yourself one question

How many westerners married or have asian gf that is financially equal or better than themselves?
My answer is none, zero % or very close to it!! :lol:

Most westerners end up with poor women from province, hookers or part time hookers..middle class and above prefer to marry their own kind

thats reality of dating abroad
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That's a bit of an oversimplification. Chinese women have a reputation for becoming very angry and violent at the drop of a hat. Korean women tend to be arrogant, domineering battleaxes over a certain age and often expect to wear the pants in their households.
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

Though this article was written to push buttons a lot of the sentiment in it is actually true and a lot of Asian mothers think this way:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 98754.html
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Banano wrote:Ask yourself one question

How many westerners married or have asian gf that is financially equal or better than themselves?
Why would any guy in his right mind seek a woman who is his financial equal or better? If a guy really needs that, then going abroad is foolish.

The implication is just what feminists believe; that a woman's value is based on her job and income. A woman's value should still be based on her looks, feminity, sexual characteristics, etc.

Of course the girl in question may or may not be a gold digger. It's up to the guy to choose wisely.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

While I think you have answered your own question in describing the general femininity that exists among Asian women, choice is still everything. You can go abroad and find plenty of bad ones that would never make good wives and mothers or find one that will make the best imaginable. Only your personal experience will help you in making a wise choice. Cultural generalizations only go so far.

OTOH, since the chances of finding those characteristics in the US are close to zero, you have a much better chance in Asia.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

zboy1 wrote: I just don't understand the obsession with Asian females, tbh. I guess that's why I prefer Latin/Indian/Middle Eastern women.
I am very physically attracted to lots of latin and asian women, but I've always struggled to generate any interest from latin women. I am pretty quiet/introverted, so like the OP I've always found myself much better matched to asian women and have always had better results with them. Latin women are notorious for responding better to the aggressive/outspoken male, I guess some of us just don't have those cards to play.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:

Why would any guy in his right mind seek a woman who is his financial equal or better? If a guy really needs that, then going abroad is foolish.

The implication is just what feminists believe; that a woman's value is based on her job and income. A woman's value should still be based on her looks, feminity, sexual characteristics, etc.

Of course the girl in question may or may not be a gold digger. It's up to the guy to choose wisely.
Yes...the dumbass alert went off on that one...LOL dude sounds like a feminist troll....same BS...

UNLIKE women in the USA who rarely are interested in a man's assets! LOL When it comes to gold digging, US women are the champs!

Outwest
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Chinese women are awesome. If you want a mild one though, stick to the ones who live on the Southern coast. Cantonese girls are great.

Gold diggers do of course exist but only one out of the 12 I've dated has been one of those. Most have just wanted me to keep them supplied with fruit - they didn't really want anything else (apart from a husband that is). Money is important in Chinese culture, but most USA guys seem to get this idea mixed up with gold digging. Anyway, the thing is if you have money then your Chinese woman will stick with you.

Chinese mixed babies are also very cute. And of course with a Tiger mom they'll top the class!

And to bust the money thing - I've dated Asian women who have more money than I do. These gals aren't gold diggers!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

davewe wrote:

+ A Trillion to Infinity!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Cornfed wrote:That's a bit of an oversimplification. Chinese women have a reputation for becoming very angry and violent at the drop of a hat. Korean women tend to be arrogant, domineering battleaxes over a certain age and often expect to wear the pants in their households.
I've seen enough enraged, domineering middle-aged Chinese women to completely agree with the above statement.

davewe wrote:Only your personal experience will help you in making a wise choice. Cultural generalizations only go so far.
Absolutely. I see far more differences among individual Asian and Latin women than between the stereotypes.

fightforlove wrote:I am very physically attracted to lots of latin and asian women, but I've always struggled to generate any interest from latin women.
It's quite the opposite for me. Proportionally, I would get interest from more Latinas than from Asian women, whether in the U.S. or abroad in Mexico/China.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Cornfed wrote:That's a bit of an oversimplification. Chinese women have a reputation for becoming very angry and violent at the drop of a hat. Korean women tend to be arrogant, domineering battleaxes over a certain age and often expect to wear the pants in their households.
I've seen enough enraged, domineering middle-aged Chinese women to completely agree with the above statement.

davewe wrote:Only your personal experience will help you in making a wise choice. Cultural generalizations only go so far.
Absolutely. I see far more differences among individual Asian and Latin women than between the stereotypes.

fightforlove wrote:I am very physically attracted to lots of latin and asian women, but I've always struggled to generate any interest from latin women.
It's quite the opposite for me. Proportionally, I would always get interest from more Latinas than from Asian women, whether in the U.S. or abroad in Mexico/China.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Plus, the annoying thing about trying to date East Asian women is that it's hard to pick up on whether they're actually romantically interested in you. Latinas give off those hints quite well, but with East Asian women (especially Asian-American and urban Chinese women), it's often slow, steady interactions with a lot of mixed signals. They never flirt outright, but just put on that same boring smiley face that could mean anything. :x Many Latinas do not tend to be in this ambiguous gray zone.

At least from my experience, expressing romantic interest in an East Asian woman too quickly can be quite disastrous. This doesn't really happen in flirt-friendly Latin America.

All this is why my Latina dates have far outnumbered my Asian dates.