The Ugly Truth: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OTB
Freshman Poster

The Ugly Truth: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys

Post by OTB »

This is in India. Americanized Indian chicks. Look at the mentality. I just don't get it. They're hot though. Especially the one in the turquoise.

[/youtube]
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

These women are idiots and don't understand anything. I explained the reason here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

One of the bad consequences of modernization and Westernization in developing countries is that the women start to become infected with the same feminist garbage and bitch mindset that Anglo women are full of. Expect to see more of this in the future as countries become more Westernized in outlook.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Ugly Truth: Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys

Post by Jester »

OTB wrote:This is in India. Americanized Indian chicks. Look at the mentality. I just don't get it. They're hot though. Especially the one in the turquoise.

[/youtube]
I didn't know WTF chicks mean by "bad boys". So I googled around and found this:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_ ... dvice.html
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

bad boy = good looking guy that has options with women because of his looks so he often times develops a cocky/arrogant personality because of this.

ugly guy acting like a badboy = loser, tryhard, rude, creepy

A lot of guys on here are still brainwashed by puas into believing that personality can create attraction.

Guess what, it can´t. If you don´t pass her looks filter nothing you say or do will make her sexually attracted to you. You could be smooth like James Bond, she´d still reject you.

Women are even more visual than men. In addition to that women can afford to be much pickier since they have a lot more options.

Those indian chicks are very average looking btw.
Last edited by WuFan on April 24th, 2012, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

WuFan wrote:bad boy = good looking guy that has options with women because of his looks so he often times develops a cocky/arrogant personality because of this.

A lot of guys on here are still brainwashed by puas into believing that personality can create attraction.

Guess what, it can´t. If you don´t pass her looks filter nothing you say or do will make her sexually attracted to you.

Women are even more visual than men. In addition to that women can afford to be much pickier since they have a lot more options.

Women also have a very quick visual filter. When they walk into a club they can quickly scan the room for the best looking men. Not only do they take looks into account, they also look for how they are dressed. All they need is a quick 1 second glance and they have already decided which men they fancy.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

OzGuy wrote:
WuFan wrote:bad boy = good looking guy that has options with women because of his looks so he often times develops a cocky/arrogant personality because of this.

Guess what, it can´t. If you don´t pass her looks filter nothing you say or do will make her sexually attracted to you.

Women also have a very quick visual filter. When they walk into a club they can quickly scan the room for the best looking men. Not only do they take looks into account, they also look for how they are dressed. All they need is a quick 1 second glance and they have already decided which men they fancy.
Yes this is true. However your face is much more important than what you´re wearing. Putting an expensive suit on an ugly guy is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Women also never compromise. Most guys would bang a girl with a slightly below average looking face that has a great body. If the guy is a 9 and horny he´d have a one night stand with a 5 in most cases. A woman would never do this, they only want to date up. If they can´t date up they won´t have sex that night. Simple as that. It´s called hypergamy.

Ironically the girl that´s a 5 thinks she´s a 9 herself now because she got pumped and dumped by a male 9. After that she will only "settle" for a 9 guy and reject everyone that doesn´t fit that criteria.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

True, women only ever "marry up" as well.

It is extremely rare to see a better looking woman than her boyfriend/husband. The only time this MAY happen is if the man was extremely rich.

Money can sometimes compensate for looks, but only if its close (eg if the woman is a 7 and the man is a 6).

Remember, money is just as important to women as looks.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

OzGuy wrote:Remember, money is just as important to women as looks.
Well, to many women, there is a difference between a guy who earns $100-$150K per year vs one, who earns $500K to $1M.

Once a guy is in the latter category, his stock value to most women, start to skyrocket. That's when looking like a neantherthal doesn't hurt anyone.

Typically, when a woman 'settles', they look for the former salary zone with decent looks. Or if they're stuck with a regular income type, they look for someone whom they can completely manipulate and use as a handyman around the house.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

I'm gonna admit that I am pretty broke, and might not have the best personality or looks, but I'm not a beast. And I still do a quick scan of the room for the most attractive women. I have a looks filter too. I still want a good-looking woman, even though I might not deserve it. Sue me.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

WuFan wrote: A lot of guys on here are still brainwashed by puas into believing that personality can create attraction.
Guess what, it can´t.
If you don´t pass her looks filter nothing you say or do will make her sexually attracted to you.
You could be smooth like James Bond, she´d still reject you.
There is a "looks filter", but it has been overcome before.

Dodi Fayed nailed Princess Di - and she was married to the future King of England.
The guy had game.

How many appallingly ugly Jew producers have bedded or married beautiful white women?
They had game.

Black men without good looks by European standards marry stunning blondes.
Game.

Even with their image as the lowest level of American society, they do better in Japanese clubs than anyone.
Persistence. Confidence. Joy. Game.

Btw I think you put your finger on one of the HUGE advantages the good-looking have: not the looks per se, but the CONFIDENCE they have developed because of it - from being smiled at, and liked by everyone since childhood. In other words I don't think it's always the LOOKS of the good-looking guy, it's his confidence. Just like it's not always the MONEY of the rich guy, it's the fact that he has no worries and is happy.

We can't change our looks in some ways, but we CAN change the way we behave. Confident, carefree, idiot-like positivity and joy - these are choices, and they become habits.

Btw, extremely handsome men who are "beta" end up with good-looking wives, yes - but often with kids-from-previous, or bitches. Think Brad Pitt.

Nothing wrong with choosing to be a dad to someone in need, especially for an older man, who's already raised his own kids. But for good-looking young "beta" men, it's a pattern. It's going with the flow, which usually sends you downhill.

Been there, btw.

Never too late to grow a pair.

I'm sure you'll agree that a little game will result in great sex with the woman whom you ARE able to get. Even if she's not a 10, hell it helps put a smile on her face, right?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OzGuy wrote:
True. In my experience they notice in something like this order
(1) arm candy (your date)
(2) your clothing
(3) height, posture, walk
(4) face
(5) age

That's when you walk in. If you have a hot date, you could be dressed in rags. If you're dressed in a snazzy, expensive suit, you could be short, no problem. And so on.

Now, if you're already there, and they walk in, they have more information. They scan for who is a leader, who is holding court, who is surrounded by a group and having a good time, who is married, who is single.

If you're well-dressed, with friends, having a good time, at a place you like - you can get chosen over guys half your age.

So is that "looks" -- or is it "game"?

I would say that if you can learn to effect it, it's game. Including the clothes, being in shape, etc.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Jester wrote:
WuFan wrote: A lot of guys on here are still brainwashed by puas into believing that personality can create attraction.
Guess what, it can´t.
If you don´t pass her looks filter nothing you say or do will make her sexually attracted to you.
You could be smooth like James Bond, she´d still reject you.
There is a "looks filter", but it has been overcome before.

Dodi Fayed nailed Princess Di - and she was married to the future King of England.
The guy had game.

How many appallingly ugly Jew producers have bedded or married beautiful white women?
They had game.

Game.

Even with their image as the lowest level of American society, they do better in Japanese clubs than anyone.
Persistence. Confidence. Joy. Game.

Btw I think you put your finger on one of the HUGE advantages the good-looking have: not the looks per se, but the CONFIDENCE they have developed because of it - from being smiled at, and liked by everyone since childhood. In other words I don't think it's always the LOOKS of the good-looking guy, it's his confidence. Just like it's not always the MONEY of the rich guy, it's the fact that he has no worries and is happy.

We can't change our looks in some ways, but we CAN change the way we behave. Confident, carefree, idiot-like positivity and joy - these are choices, and they become habits.

Btw, extremely handsome men who are "beta" end up with good-looking wives, yes - but often with kids-from-previous, or bitches. Think Brad Pitt.

Nothing wrong with choosing to be a dad to someone in need, especially for an older man, who's already raised his own kids. But for good-looking young "beta" men, it's a pattern. It's going with the flow, which usually sends you downhill.

Been there, btw.

Never too late to grow a pair.

I'm sure you'll agree that a little game will result in great sex with the woman whom you ARE able to get. Even if she's not a 10, hell it helps put a smile on her face, right?
lol @ using celebrities as examples. Women will often times marry a guy simply to gain more fame/social connections through him. However they are not sexually attracted to him. It´s simply to advance their careers.
lol what planet do you live on?

let me guess, you also think taking a salsa class is a great way to get hot women. ROFL

If an ugly guy approaches women and acts confident he´s labled as a creep, loser, tryhard.

Winston for example approached women in a confident way yet he only got rejections his whole life.

If a good looking guy acts shy and insecure he´s labled as cute and mysterious and the woman will initiate everything.

"Game" doesn´t exist. It´s simply an internet marketing scheme like penis enlargment pills, work from home scams, get rich quick scams etc...

If a fat girl plays hard to get or is cocky and funny you still don´t want to f**k her. Nomatter what she does.

It´s exactly the same for women.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

This is just more proof of what I was talking about last year when a similar post to this was made.

I commented that women EVERYWHERE were becoming more and more westernized, and starting to adopt the same poisonous feminist mindset that Western women currently have. As I recall, people on this board responded to me by saying I was being too "defeatist" and too "alarmist." I was hoping that everyone who said that was right, but now I'm not so sure. Everywhere I go, when I run into non- Westerners (men and women) this is becoming the case. They have shunned their heritage and traditions for the "pizazz" of the US/ global consumer/corporate monoculture.

We may despise American pop culture (as I most certainly do), but you CANNOT deny that it's one of the most powerful forces in the universe. In perhaps a single generation, it has the power to completely overthrow established cultures and replace them with the commercialized, one-size fits-all McCulture, which results in little more than zombification of the populace, little to no depth in relationships, and of course, the feminist dogmas we all know and loathe.

For those of you who are already abroad, good for you! But, enjoy it while it lasts.. For those of you who have not gone abroad yet, you'd better get going while the gettin's good... before the globalized western style monoculture destroys and swallows up all that is beautiful in our world. Pretty soon there will be no difference between New York and any other city on earth.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Bane wrote:This is just more proof of what I was talking about last year when a similar post to this was made.

I commented that women EVERYWHERE were becoming more and more westernized, and starting to adopt the same poisonous feminist mindset that Western women currently have. As I recall, people on this board responded to me by saying I was being too "defeatist" and too "alarmist." I was hoping that everyone who said that was right, but now I'm not so sure. Everywhere I go, when I run into non- Westerners (men and women) this is becoming the case. They have shunned their heritage and traditions for the "pizazz" of the US/ global consumer/corporate monoculture.

We may despise American pop culture (as I most certainly do), but you CANNOT deny that it's one of the most powerful forces in the universe. In perhaps a single generation, it has the power to completely overthrow established cultures and replace them with the commercialized, one-size fits-all McCulture, which results in little more than zombification of the populace, little to no depth in relationships, and of course, the feminist dogmas we all know and loathe.

For those of you who are already abroad, good for you! But, enjoy it while it lasts.. For those of you who have not gone abroad yet, you'd better get going while the gettin's good... before the globalized western style monoculture destroys and swallows up all that is beautiful in our world. Pretty soon there will be no difference between New York and any other city on earth.
Excellent point, Bane. Western culture is truly a cancer to the world!