WARNING: This is your filipina wife after she lands in U.S

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: WARNING This is your filipina wife after she lands to U.

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

droid wrote:
Ghost wrote:And yet there will always be a thirst simp waiting to wife-up such a beast.
+1 that beast can go f**k herself as far as i'm concerned haha.
Very likely she will find the desired 5-year younger chump in the states.
its no so bad that she is fat if that was the only issue (cause some of us are ugly) but the worse insult is she divorced/dumped her guy she probably came over here to but on top of that she has kids and still expects to be treated like a princess and even says she is worth a million on her title LOL
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Post by Chrissays »

That's crazzzyyy, this forum is really opening my eyes. But why would any idiot bring a foreign woman back to the states if she's going to turn into a Queen?

So America is where foreign woman (or any woman) have the cards stacked in their favor (by a land slide), and American men have the cards stacked in their favor in foreign countries...

Only thing is though, America is better for making money; something more important than women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Chrissays wrote:That's crazzzyyy, this forum is really opening my eyes. But why would any idiot bring a foreign woman back to the states if she's going to turn into a Queen?

So America is where foreign woman (or any woman) have the cards stacked in their favor (by a land slide), and American men have the cards stacked in their favor in foreign countries...

Only thing is though, America is better for making money; something more important than women.
There is lots of reasons why i dont wnat to live in philippines or anywhere else in asia for that matter so its a coin toss on whether to bring a wife to america or not. I think its all about character and background. I would have to know the girl for years and shed have to be one heck of a girl before id consider it. and id probably marry her abroad first and live with her there before bringing her to america as a test to see. if things got weird then id know not to bring her to america. Thats probably hte biggest lesson of all of this marry her in their country and stay with her for awhile before you bring her to your homeland. And dont marry her until youve known her for a very long time.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: This is your filipina wife after she lands to the U.S

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:outwest divorced cause his wife changed badly he said. Amicable or her initiation doesn't matter the point is it was bad enough change to want to get out.
Bad enough could mean a lot of things. Given the fact he's in very good terms with her and his daughter from that relationship, it cannot have been that bad. Maybe you should acknowledge that not all separation and divorces are the family equivalent of WW2, and that applies to AWs as well as foreign.

My ears were burning...lol...

While I will not comb over the reasons for my divorce...the differences were substantial...though resolved very civily.
I share responsibility for the two kids ...though I have been making most of the decisions...believe it or not...my ex actually has met my current wife and baby... It was awkward then it smoothed out. My daughter has become close to her step mom...and my 8 year old son thinks she's just fine...tells people he has two moms now.

Its not like everything is all rosy always...but we are working it out.

Keep in mind that even the best filipina is rooted in her family and results can be unpredictable once that connection is uprooted.

It NEVER was some kind of war however..
And sometimes I think my first marriage/divorce was better than some mens' marriages in the USA.

Most of life is PLAN B...And you have to make yourself happy where you find yourself sometimes...and give as much grace and mercy as you can...life is short.
Last edited by OutWest on January 23rd, 2015, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
Chrissays wrote:That's crazzzyyy, this forum is really opening my eyes. But why would any idiot bring a foreign woman back to the states if she's going to turn into a Queen?

Assuming you are able to make good money here. Men who bring FW back to the U.S. are often delusional and do not take precautions. Women are good insomuch as the culture makes them be. Hence bringing FW to the West is fraught with danger. Not saying it can't be done right, but that's not easy. Actually, not even really possible unless you have resources to make it happen. And even then it is not ideal.

its really a catch 20/20. Whats a person to do? Who wants to live in philippines where the woman has no earning power and your looked at as an outsider and its polluted and dirty. And forbid you ever raise kids there. And your isolated from your own family. I see no positives. But id hate to lose my money bringing a girl to the states. I think the best is marrying her there and just staying there for awhile as a test period. Just assume you may not be able to bring her to the united states so dont marry unless you think its possible she is too flaky to risk and you may wind up having her stuck there.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

This reminds me of when i was on DIA for a couple of months and this chick kept looking at my profile.

Needless to say, I never bothered sending a message after just one view of her profile:

https://www.dateinasia.com/Cutepnay03

The usual red flags:

- "Just trying this site out to see if there's anything out there. I'm not desperate nor in a hurry to have a relationship"... Yeah right...
- Considers her appearance "Supermodel" quality... :roll: :lol:
- Foodie
- Doesn't mention anything that she offers a man, unless you want a "random kinda girl"

As many have said before, live with a foreign woman in her native country.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

johnnyderp wrote:This reminds me of when i was on DIA for a couple of months and this chick kept looking at my profile.
Needless to say, I never bothered sending a message after just one view of her profile:
https://www.dateinasia.com/Cutepnay03
I'm here to meet guys from 24 to 36 years old
The biggest red flag is when they seek men younger than themselves. That tells you all you need to know.
Looking for an attractive, educated, smart and generous man but also who is unselfish, does have a good heart and non-judgemental. Someone who can give me a better future.
Female
Appearance: Supermodel
HAHAHAHAH f**ing turd LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you still want to move to Florida jamesbond? lol you should court this gem muahhaah.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Here is another girl that will have cleaned you up after hitting america. Think of the poor sap who married this filipina and brought her to america.

https://www.dateinasia.com/Ispada

age 40
Relationship status:
Divorced
Has children:
Yes (Lives with)
I dont see what is wrong with this one, other than being a divorcee.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Here is another girl that will have cleaned you up after hitting america. Think of the poor sap who married this filipina and brought her to america.

https://www.dateinasia.com/Ispada

age 40
Relationship status:
Divorced
Has children:
Yes (Lives with)
I dont see what is wrong with this one, other than being a divorcee.
Well, she is living in USA already, divorced AND has 2 children.

A recipe for paying child-support and alimony up to the end of your life in case your relationship is ending in divorce.

In USA and most Western countries too, to date a single mom or a divorced mother with children is an absolute NO, it's too risky, family laws are against the follow-up husband/father.

It's more about legal issues, and not about this woman. It's about where she is living, she is in USA.

In Japan there is no problem to date a mother with 2 children, in case the relationship is breaking up the man who was living with her will NEVER be subject to any payment after separation or divorce.

Unfortunately, single and divorced mothers who are living in Western countries and have good intention are badly hit by feminist laws, any good man who owns a house and has a regular job has no other choice but to reject them.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Someone left this comment on youtube to one of henrys videos. He got burned twice to marrying filipina and bringing to america.

Being a Reservist, there was nothing military about either relationship. I was a school teacher visiting friends of friends in Manila, when we chanced to visit Makati Medical Center Hospital, where my future first wife was a nursing student at their rather exclusive school of nursing. Thus, her family was not poor. She was astonishingly beautiful. We corresponded for for three years, before I married her, and petitioned her to California. Like I say, she was the sweetest girl in the world, smiling 24/7 until that time. Seemingly, butter would not have melted in her mouth.

Immediately after marriage all smiles for me vanished, but they abounded for others. She became a fearsome, sharp tongued, shouting demon, deriding, abusive, insulting, and criticizing harpy, threatening, and bullying me day in and day out. I came to dread coming home from work. Her former self had all been an act.

I never again heard the words "please", "excuse me", or "thank you" exit her mouth in my direction. In fact, she never asked. Instead, she always commanded, expecting that her will would be done or else! When I asked her about this, she told me that I was nothing and nobody, and never would become anything, as I was only a common school teacher, not even a principal - not a true professional, and thus I was not deserving of any courtesy.

After a year, I received a phone call informing me that my wife had a boyfriend, with all the details - name, place of work, address, make of car, license number, etc.. I checked it out and found all of it to be true. However, my wife was so sharp tongued, and aggressive that I was too fearful to even mention it to her, knowing that I would be verbally beat to a pulp.

Six months later, I received another call informing me of a new boyfriend, again with all details. This allegation also turned out to be true in all its details. This time I felt I had to bring the matter to my wife's attention, even knowing the punishment which would be inflicted upon me. I did. Her reaction was as I expected - a vicious, verbal attack, during which she stated in part that she had a right to do as she wished, and that I had no right to stick my "big nose" into her business. End of first marriage after only two years.

I mistakenly believed at this time that my first wife was a fluke - that her attitude and demeanor were as a result of her own personal traits - that I had run into the proverbial bad apple in the barrel.

A year later, I was offered a job teaching at Brent International School in Manila, which I accepted. After three years there, I met my second wife. Again, she was the sweetest, nicest girl in the world, smiling 24/7. ( By the way, I submit to you that this smiling trait is cultural, not personal - that it is a mask worn in public to hide their true attitude, feelings and thoughts). I dated my second wife for three and a half years, marrying her just before relocating to a new job on the island of Saipan (which is part of a U.S. Territory, known as the U.S. Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, or CNMI).

Once again, I was shocked to witness the same transformation in my second wife as occurred with my first wife. Again, her former self had all been an act - a myth, which was replaced with an attitude of distain, severe criticism, and verbal abuse, reprimands, demanding, threatening, a sour face, sharp tongue, and bullying. Again, I never heard the words "please", "thank you", or "excuse me" again. Yes, and once again I was never asked to do anything, but commanded to do it.

One day, a Filipina neighbor lady congratulated me on our coming child, which I knew nothing about. I was perplexed concerning this turn of events as I had had a vasectomy years prior. As it turned out, Saipan being the small island that it is, the wife of the father of the child attended the same church as myself.

Like my first wife, when I brought this situation up with my wife, she freely admitted all, but showed no remorse, regret or guilt concerning it. I asked myself what Jesus would have had me do in such as situation, and thus stayed with her until she deliver, paying all expenses, and then sent her to school to become an RN, so she could support him well. Although I can no longer live with my wifes abuse, I continue to help support her son, and treat hm as my own, my feeling being that a son needs a father. (Incidentialy, I have never heard one word of gratitude fall from my wife's lips regarding that which I have done for her).

The population of Saipan is composed of approximately 15% Statesiders, with the remainder of the pop. being about equally divided between Filipino contract workers (mostly female), and local Chamorros. Most of the male Statesiders on the island are or were married to Filipinas.

Of the perhaps twenty fourteen Statesiders I was acquainted with over the course of fifteen years on Saipan, who were married to, Filipinas, only one that I can remember idid not have the exact same experience with their wives as I did. Yes, I speak of the nicest, sweetest, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth girl transforming into a fearsome, verbally abusive, threatening, rude, bullying, etc. harpy, right before their eyes, but once again, only in private. In public each of their wives, and mine as well, continued to act so sweet, and indeed cutie- pie, that every male who meets them greatly envies their American husbands. (Yes, and after marriage, they also never heard the words, "please", etc again).

I should also mention that the wives of all that I can remember also eventually became involved in relationships out side the marriage, usually resulting divorce. But, not to worry, newly arriving Statesiders continue to snap up and marry Filipinas at a merry clip 
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Someone left this comment on youtube to one of henrys videos. He got burned twice to marrying filipina and bringing to america.

Being a Reservist, there was nothing military about either relationship. I was a school teacher visiting friends of friends in Manila, when we chanced to visit Makati Medical Center Hospital, where my future first wife was a nursing student at their rather exclusive school of nursing. Thus, her family was not poor. She was astonishingly beautiful. We corresponded for for three years, before I married her, and petitioned her to California. Like I say, she was the sweetest girl in the world, smiling 24/7 until that time. Seemingly, butter would not have melted in her mouth.

Immediately after marriage all smiles for me vanished, but they abounded for others. She became a fearsome, sharp tongued, shouting demon, deriding, abusive, insulting, and criticizing harpy, threatening, and bullying me day in and day out. I came to dread coming home from work. Her former self had all been an act.

I never again heard the words "please", "excuse me", or "thank you" exit her mouth in my direction. In fact, she never asked. Instead, she always commanded, expecting that her will would be done or else! When I asked her about this, she told me that I was nothing and nobody, and never would become anything, as I was only a common school teacher, not even a principal - not a true professional, and thus I was not deserving of any courtesy.

After a year, I received a phone call informing me that my wife had a boyfriend, with all the details - name, place of work, address, make of car, license number, etc.. I checked it out and found all of it to be true. However, my wife was so sharp tongued, and aggressive that I was too fearful to even mention it to her, knowing that I would be verbally beat to a pulp.

Six months later, I received another call informing me of a new boyfriend, again with all details. This allegation also turned out to be true in all its details. This time I felt I had to bring the matter to my wife's attention, even knowing the punishment which would be inflicted upon me. I did. Her reaction was as I expected - a vicious, verbal attack, during which she stated in part that she had a right to do as she wished, and that I had no right to stick my "big nose" into her business. End of first marriage after only two years.

I mistakenly believed at this time that my first wife was a fluke - that her attitude and demeanor were as a result of her own personal traits - that I had run into the proverbial bad apple in the barrel.

A year later, I was offered a job teaching at Brent International School in Manila, which I accepted. After three years there, I met my second wife. Again, she was the sweetest, nicest girl in the world, smiling 24/7. ( By the way, I submit to you that this smiling trait is cultural, not personal - that it is a mask worn in public to hide their true attitude, feelings and thoughts). I dated my second wife for three and a half years, marrying her just before relocating to a new job on the island of Saipan (which is part of a U.S. Territory, known as the U.S. Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, or CNMI).

Once again, I was shocked to witness the same transformation in my second wife as occurred with my first wife. Again, her former self had all been an act - a myth, which was replaced with an attitude of distain, severe criticism, and verbal abuse, reprimands, demanding, threatening, a sour face, sharp tongue, and bullying. Again, I never heard the words "please", "thank you", or "excuse me" again. Yes, and once again I was never asked to do anything, but commanded to do it.

One day, a Filipina neighbor lady congratulated me on our coming child, which I knew nothing about. I was perplexed concerning this turn of events as I had had a vasectomy years prior. As it turned out, Saipan being the small island that it is, the wife of the father of the child attended the same church as myself.

Like my first wife, when I brought this situation up with my wife, she freely admitted all, but showed no remorse, regret or guilt concerning it. I asked myself what Jesus would have had me do in such as situation, and thus stayed with her until she deliver, paying all expenses, and then sent her to school to become an RN, so she could support him well. Although I can no longer live with my wifes abuse, I continue to help support her son, and treat hm as my own, my feeling being that a son needs a father. (Incidentialy, I have never heard one word of gratitude fall from my wife's lips regarding that which I have done for her).

The population of Saipan is composed of approximately 15% Statesiders, with the remainder of the pop. being about equally divided between Filipino contract workers (mostly female), and local Chamorros. Most of the male Statesiders on the island are or were married to Filipinas.

Of the perhaps twenty fourteen Statesiders I was acquainted with over the course of fifteen years on Saipan, who were married to, Filipinas, only one that I can remember idid not have the exact same experience with their wives as I did. Yes, I speak of the nicest, sweetest, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth girl transforming into a fearsome, verbally abusive, threatening, rude, bullying, etc. harpy, right before their eyes, but once again, only in private. In public each of their wives, and mine as well, continued to act so sweet, and indeed cutie- pie, that every male who meets them greatly envies their American husbands. (Yes, and after marriage, they also never heard the words, "please", etc again).

I should also mention that the wives of all that I can remember also eventually became involved in relationships out side the marriage, usually resulting divorce. But, not to worry, newly arriving Statesiders continue to snap up and marry Filipinas at a merry clip 
This is intriguing. I don't deny this man's testimony and it is certainly possible. A very scary one at that. With that said, this happens with couples all over the place. A friend's mom has been divorced 4 times. My uncle is on his third marriage. Shit happens. I've been lucky to have parents that have been together for 27 years. I know several Filipina-American couples (stateside) and they seem very joyful and great together. Filipinas wouldn't have the reputation of making great wives if all were as mentioned above. It's a country of 100 million and though some cultural traits exist, they aren't always uniform.

Speaking of marriage is not something I am good at as I don't have any experience. However, I don't feel one can generalize all of the women by a few people's testimonies. It's about what you make it and how compatible you are with someone. Perhaps some of the other guys married to Filipinas could chime in some.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta who cares about the women in the rest of the world the point is were going for foreign woment o bring to the u.s in hopes of a BETTER woman. But often times the women are just the same. They may be easier to catch but most aren't better. Thats why im only gonna marry a born again virgin (or virgin when i met her) and known her for awhile. I doubt any girl will ever live up to my claims. But i dont have enough money to support a wife in america anyways maybe overseas if it was just us alone and no kids but in ameria no way. Plus the paperowkr and hassle is a lot. I dont want to live in asia with a wife either. I see no easy solution to any of this.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Someone left this comment on youtube to one of henrys videos. He got burned twice to marrying filipina and bringing to america.

This guy is either a spineless idiot, or a crafty writer. I would go for the latter.