Why does the HA Community have to sleep with prostitutes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does the HA Community have to sleep with prostitutes

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:Catholicism is a false religion. Look up any stats on abortion. Many of the women who have abortions are Catholic. It is a religion of lip service, and in the modern age, even in Europe, women are mostly just giving lip service but not actual respect to the Lord. Poland is filled with sluts. I've never been there but my best friend was Polish, and I've had other Polish friends. I am not deceived.

My statements stand. Europe is a place of easy fornication. And you have nothing to brag about.
On top of that, some european women have race mixed, and are very liberal. In SA you can spot a liberal a mile away. Not in europe. You have to test the waters by saying something racist in front of them and watching their reaction. if they get upset, run quick because you dont want to go there. If they giggle nervously or look about to see if anyone heard, they are OK. They feel the same but are too scared to express it in that PC liberal shit hole.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This guy is obviously a troll, don't talk to him.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:Catholicism is a false religion. Look up any stats on abortion. Many of the women who have abortions are Catholic. It is a religion of lip service, and in the modern age, even in Europe, women are mostly just giving lip service but not actual respect to the Lord. Poland is filled with sluts. I've never been there but my best friend was Polish, and I've had other Polish friends. I am not deceived.

My statements stand. Europe is a place of easy fornication. And you have nothing to brag about.
On top of that, some european women have race mixed, and are very liberal. In SA you can spot a liberal a mile away. Not in europe. You have to test the waters by saying something racist in front of them and watching their reaction. if they get upset, run quick because you dont want to go there. If they giggle nervously or look about to see if anyone heard, they are OK. They feel the same but are too scared to express it in that PC liberal shit hole.
You see, since this is means a lot to you, you've figured out a way to filter out "liberals" and to find the few conservative women.

Other men apply other means to finding the things which they want in women. There are similar ways to find which women are submissive and which believe in their equal superiority. There are other ways to see which women are receptive to whichever trait you require.

I have learned this through trial and error, similar to you, but mostly by things which happened to me seemingly by accident. Women who are submissive act certain ways, and women who have their god complexes behave in certain ways. It becomes clear as night and day because I have both seen and recognized both of these for what they are, instead of what I imagined them to be.

And so far I remember as of right now, I have encountered at least three women who were very submissive, but for other reasons I couldn't maintain a long relationship with them. The key is that they don't suffer from a god complex. Back then I didn't even know such things existed or how to weed them out.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Here's some keys that I learned. If she is unafraid to criticize you or to issue to you disrespectful speech about yourself, if she slanders anyone but especially those she is nice to while in their presence, if she's not afraid to upset you, if she's bossy or loud mouthed or bold in any way, if she complains and is seemingly unhappy, if she refuses to say hello to you first or pretends she hasn't noticed you unless you speak to her first, if she is weighing out how much you've done for her, if she doesn't seek to please you without you asking for it, if she isn't reluctant to say the word no or shake her head at you, then you know she has a god complex. If she is any one of those, you have a bad woman on your hands.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

You see, since this is means a lot to you, you've figured out a way to filter out "liberals" and to find the few conservative women.

Other men apply other means to finding the things which they want in women. There are similar ways to find which women are submissive and which believe in their equal superiority. There are other ways to see which women are receptive to whichever trait you require.

I have learned this through trial and error, similar to you, but mostly by things which happened to me seemingly by accident. Women who are submissive act certain ways, and women who have their god complexes behave in certain ways. It becomes clear as night and day because I have both seen and recognized both of these for what they are, instead of what I imagined them to be.

And so far I remember as of right now, I have encountered at least three women who were very submissive, but for other reasons I couldn't maintain a long relationship with them. The key is that they don't suffer from a god complex. Back then I didn't even know such things existed or how to weed them out.
Perhaps brother you should not look for submissive. I would prefer a strong woman, but not one who hates me because I am a man so wants to dominate me.My ex was like that.She had nothing good to say about any man, inlcuding her father and unlce, who was very successful. It should have been a huge red flag. Strong and respectful should not be incompatible. A good soldier is strong, self reliant, disciplined, but submits to higher authority respectfully. He is not submissive. A strong woman should be a good mother and earn a good income and be decisive yet still respect a man. Perhaps one day you die early, God forbid. Would you not prefer a strong woman that could raise the kids without you? A submissive one can't do that. She is totally reliant on you and you may not be around. Yet your kids must survive.

With all due respect, the bible says a woman should submit to her husband, but it does not say she should be submissive.
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 17th, 2016, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't know why everyone seeks to confuse submissive with socially inept.

Submissive doesn't mean weak. It means knowing who's in charge and the proper order of things. It's not confusion. I don't know why everyone assumes submission means weak and stupid. It means she respects the man as the head, just as the man respects and looks up to Christ and God. She knows who the boss is. It doesn't mean she's a fool.
Last edited by Adama on December 17th, 2016, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote: With all due respect, the bible says a woman should submit to her husband, but it does not say she should be submissive.
No way.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Mike1488 wrote:I just start talking to girls and they start liking me. <3

Nice. Glad that works for you. But some men prefer their independence and freedom and don't want to be trapped or tied down in a relationship. So what are we supposed to do? Waste many hours of our week hunting women for sex in bars, clubs, or Tinder? Or save that time and energy and focus it on WORK, MAKING MONEY, and our HOBBIES and then whenever we want sex, just go visit a prostitute?

How many of you guys have even been with a prostitute before? Because a lot of the guys who are against prostitution are ones who have never even been with a prostitute and thus they have no real experience of it.