Seems I'll Be Heading Off To Hungary Soon

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Seems I'll Be Heading Off To Hungary Soon

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, it seems like I'm at least going to be doing a small summer course in Hungary pretty soon. I was wondering what advice people had, especially on getting things together for residency (the permit, getting settled, finding a job- they seem to help people with things like that, but I figure some tips & tricks to make sure things don't fall through would be good).

I'm hoping to get together with some women, so anything about "lacing things together" would be interesting, too. I don't lack boldness or anything, but I wasn't real good at starting things up & how to go about moving things along. I don't figure she's going to hate me & be out the door if I ask her back to my place too soon, but the connecting of dots was always hard for me.

I guess I do better when I have something to build off of. It's easy to string things together when you're alone & you give some suggestions & try to get things going, but out & about, I'm kind of "disfluent."

P.S.- I know there's always hookers! Might as well pay for a bit longer & maybe two of them, but I'm also wondering about regular situations.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Seems I'll Be Heading Off To Hungary Soon

Post by xiongmao »

Have a good trip and let us know what happens.

When I lived in the UK I shared a house with a Hungarian couple. Well I can't tell you much about Hungary as they spoke no English and the only way we could communicate with them was via a Romanian guy who knew an intermediate Latin based language.

The girl was hot but a little skinny. She was a nice color though. The guy drank too much and one night knocked our fridge freezer over. They also used to cook really smelly food.

Well it made for an excellent World Cup 2014 viewing though.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Seems I'll Be Heading Off To Hungary Soon

Post by Wolfeye »

Thanks & I will.

I remember the women being nicely thick in Budapest, so hopefully they're good-looking in other parts. I'll largely be in the north or the south, it seems. The summer course is in the north & the school is in the south, but that's near Slovakia (I have yet to see an ugly woman from there) & Serbia (quite a few women are good-looking there).