Is revulsion at gay stuff natural or a phobia?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Is seeing two people of your sex kissing disgusting?

Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 13
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is revulsion at gay stuff natural or a phobia?

Post by MrMan »

I was reading a post elsewhere where a man posted about Pete Butigieg that if he saw two men kissing, it was revolting, as if it were a man having sex with a dog or something like that. He didn't feel the same revolution at two women doing that unless they were butch.

I could relate to that. Something like that is revolting. The idea of men engaging in homosexuality is on par with beastiality. I find two women kissing morally repugnant, but I don't get the same sense of revulsion-- and honestly moreso if they are ugly. I also find a man dressed up like a woman and pretending to be a woman repulsive, too.

LGBT activists probably refer to this feeling as 'homophobia', though, as I've read in academic literature, too, there is no evidence that there it is an actual phobia. 'Homophobia' is propaganda used to convince people to think the way they want them to. The LGBT folks have been very effective at brainwashing much of the population.

So what do you think about this? Is this kind of stuff disgusting to you to see, two dudes kissing on stage?
Last edited by MrMan on February 18th, 2020, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is revulsion at gay stuff natural or a phobia?

Post by Cornfed »

It is probably natural to be revolted by such things in that it is counter-adaptive in the Darwinian sense and harms the rest of us by spreading loathsome diseases and sexualising other male-male relationships that should not be sexualised.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

MrMan wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 5:40 pm
I was reading a post elsewhere where a man posted about Pete Butigieg that if he saw two men kissing, it was revolting, as if it were a man having sex with a dog or something like that. He didn't feel the same revolution at two women doing that unless they were butch.

I could relate to that. Something like that is revolting. The idea of men engaging in homosexuality is on par with beastiality. I find two women kissing morally repugnant, but I don't get the same sense of revulsion-- and honestly moreso if they are ugly. I also find a man dressed up like a woman and pretending to be a woman repulsive, too.

LGBT activists probably refer to this feeling as 'homophobia', though, as I've read in academic literature, too, there is no evidence that there it is an actual phobia. 'Homophobia' is propaganda used to convince people to think the way they want them to. The LGBT folks have been very effective at brainwashing much of the population.

So what do you think about this? Is this kind of stuff disgusting to you to see, two dudes kissing on stage?
I saw two dudes kissing at the airport recently, which is pretty rare where I am from. It was disgusting. “Homophobia” is just a shame tactic you see by libtards to make normal, decent people with morals sound bad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I agree. Such things are naturally disgusting. I don't see why some think it's normal. You should start a poll about this and see how people here vote. You can edit your post and add a poll here if you want.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 8:38 pm
I agree. Such things are naturally disgusting. I don't see why some think it's normal. You should start a poll about this and see how people here vote. You can edit your post and add a poll here if you want.
Winston I too find VERY DISGUSTING to see two men kissing or making out with each other!!! It is completely UNNATURAL despite what the LGBT community and SJWs say it is being "homophobic". Also, the Bible states such a thing is an ABOMINATION in God's eyes. Although God can also forgive such a sin if that person(s) repents through Jesus Christ.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 1:08 pm
Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 8:38 pm
Winston I too find VERY DISGUSTING to see two men kissing or making out with each other!!! It is completely UNNATURAL despite what the LGBT community and SJWs say it is being "homophobic". Also, the Bible states such a thing is an ABOMINATION in God's eyes. Although God can also forgive such a sin if that person(s) repents through Jesus Christ.
I 100% agree with what you said.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's not a pleasant sight, I agree, but I don't think some people being gay is the biggest problem humanity faces right now, either. I think your average gay man for example is a lot less annoying compared to the recent hero worship of trannies seen in the media, or the normalizing of injecting kids with hormones and forcing little boys to wear princess dresses and be "girly" as a means of empowerment. All of this is strongly anti-male, but heavily encouraged and cheered upon by feminist extremists.

Compared to all the craziness in the whole LGBT acceptance movement, honestly a gay man you can have a beer with and a good political debate is almost refreshing. I'm quite close to a fair share of gays and some of them are excellent, decent guys. Sure what they do behind closed doors is perverted, but not any more perverted than a 'straight' married man who lets his wife f**k him with a strap-on... another thing celebrated today by certain people, as is this phenonemon called "polyamory" where couples engage in open fornication with other degenerates and get praised online for being 'open-minded' lol.

It's a sick, sick world out there and two dudes kissing is, sadly, one of the LEAST sick things out there nowadays.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If a man finds himself attracted to other men, that is his personal business and I could care less.

However, there are certain things about homosexual activity that disgust me, namely the health-destroying, high-risks involved.

In addition, I find effeminate men, regardless of their sexuality, disgusting. It just so happens that effeminate men are usually gay because that is their sexual advertising strategy. Effeminate men are also tools of feminism in that they are considered almost honorary females fighting against the patriarchy.

But as a libertarian, a gay couple living together responsibly and having no negative impact on children or the health of others does not disturb me one bit.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MrMan wrote:
I think MrMan has an obsession with homosexuality, possibly because of his own repressed homosexual tendencies. He has previously admitted a strange inability to tell if a man is handsome or not, perhaps because of repressing his own attraction to handsome men. He has previously expressed disgust at sex with non-virgins, perhaps because of repressed excitement at putting his penis where another man's penis had been esrlier (he later made an exception for widows, but lack of repressed excitement with widows can be explained by impossibility of real-life contact with dead husband). And now he is getting excited by men kissing each other... MrMan had better stay far away from places like San Francisco, or even big cities in general, lest he fall prey to the temptation of his repressed desires.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I happened to go by gay video covers and saw dicks in hairy anuses, bearded men sucking penises and I wanted to vomit.
Why anybody would want to do that is beyond me. It's a horrible thing and these people need to be isolated and put into
some ward and then given male hormone shots. A horrid perversion. Yech!
As far as men kissing, many cultures do that but it's on the cheek. Same with men holding hands. It's an expression of friendship
in Arab and Slavic and many African countries. Not to be confused with homosexuality- dicks in hairy asses and men sucking dicks and
swallowing cum.
Why do they do that?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

Yes, the thought of two guys kissing or doing each other up the rear end is absolutely disgusting, and being disgusted by it is natural. That said, I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it, and I'm not one of those people who openly badmouths "gays" to whoever will listen. It's their business and as long as they don't hit on me, I don't care.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
February 26th, 2020, 12:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
I think MrMan has an obsession with homosexuality, possibly because of his own repressed homosexual tendencies. He has previously admitted a strange inability to tell if a man is handsome or not, perhaps because of repressing his own attraction to handsome men.
I bring it up because it is an 'in-your-face' thing and it has been in politics. Buttigieg is out, so at least we don't have to see that.

You are really using some messed up sophistry here. You are the one who perceives some men as good-looking, so you should be considering whether you have homosexual tendencies before you start trying to cast aspersions on my sexuality. There are women other men find attractive that I do not, like as women with larger chins, or big shoulders, etc. I think my mind may put anything mildly masculine in the 'unattractive trait' characteristic. Since I do not find men good-looking, they do not appeal to me, and I am not attracted to them. You, on the other hand, apparently think some men are good-looking.

I brought this up on here because I went for decades not realizing other men could perceive male attractiveness, since American men do not discuss such things. I asked my wife if she thought a man was good-looking if I needed to know to help me with the story the male lead was at the beginning of a movie. I realized this about myself in Indonesia, asked a few men there as a straw poll. About 40% or so said something along the lines of not being able to tell. "That is something women know" one of them said. Another said he could tell if a man was good-looking. I looked the topic up online, and some girl thought her male friend was lying to her when he couldn't tell if a man someone was setting them up with was good-looking. I asked here to see if other men in my own country were also unable to perceive this. But I did not find anyone here who was not able to perceive.

If there is a spectrum of men who could experience same-sex attraction, chances are I am on the extreme far end, on the non-gay end of the scale since I cannot perceive men as good-looking. But you apparently can see a man and perceive him as good-looking, so where would you be on the scale?
He has previously expressed disgust at sex with non-virgins, perhaps because of repressed excitement at putting his penis where another man's penis had been esrlier (he later made an exception for widows, but lack of repressed excitement with widows can be explained by impossibility of real-life contact with dead husband).
My guess is I just might be the only person here who has actually taken a psych seminar at the PhD level or read a Psyc academic journal (except possible for our resident MD who doesn't seem to be active.) My impression is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I do find the idea of having sex with a woman who just had sex with another guy, the same day, pretty icky. That's nasty. Does that appeal to you for some reason? Why would finding that gross be gay? It's the opposite. If you like that stuff, then you are the one whose got an issue with sexual perversion.

Marrying either a virgin or widow is more related to religion for me. But even with the widow, if she'd been with her husband in the morning and he died that die, I wouldn't want to marry her that same day if I were single and available and in the market, for a number of reasons beyond the sexual one. There is the bodily fluid issue-- which would pass over time, and the religious issue. Jesus said 'And he that marries her that is divorced commits adultery.' Practically, if the widow didn't kill her husband or nag him to death, she may be a lot lower risk, relationship wise, than a divorced woman who may have left her husband or drove him away.
And now he is getting excited by men kissing each other...
Now you are taking a page out of the playbook of another poster here, and just posting the opposite of what I say. I find two men doing anything sexual like kissing or worse to be nasty and revolting. I think most relatively normal men on here agree. They aren't posting that because they are repressed homosexuals. The idea of homosexual behavior is gross to most men. Leftist activists are trying to start with the kids from the time they are small and deprogram them. They call a natural aversion 'homophobia.'

I notice you did not express your revulsion to such things on the thread. If it doesn't bother you or excites you, you don't have to 'come out' as liking this stuff. But if internal urges make you feel uncomfortable, there is no need to lash out by projecting them onto someone else.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even though I think it's disgusting and unnatural to see two men kissing, I wouldn't be in favor of outlawing gays. Just that it should be kept silent under wraps, like it was in the old days. The "don't ask don't tell policy" like they have in Russia. The media certainly shouldn't be flaunting it or encouraging it or promoting it. And the news shouldn't make it a hot topic issue since there are many far more important problems in America, such as lowering the cost of living and creating affordable health care for everyone. Those are far more serious and personal issues that affect the mainstream than gay rights. The media is so stupid.

Btw, a question. Do gay men usually kiss much or do they just f**k? I don't see gay men making out passionately like young lovers do. At least not in public.

Even in the movie "Brokeback Mountain" you only see the two men kiss briefly I think. They don't neck or kiss passionately.

Btw, that movie sucked. I don't know why it's considered good or won any awards. Even as a movie it wasn't very good. Did any of you see it? What did you think? I thought it was pretty boring and strange. I didn't see why it was good at all. The characters and story were not even good either. And the men fighting their feelings didn't look believable even.

Btw is it true what they say, that those men who have a strong hatred toward gays are themselves fighting their own homosexual desires? Or is that just a cheap shaming tactic?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 10:51 pm
Btw is it true what they say, that those men who have a strong hatred toward gays are themselves fighting their own homosexual desires? Or is that just a cheap shaming tactic?
Of course it is true. It is called Latent Homosexuality https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latent_homosexuality and the people who exhibit it tend to be those who rail against homosexuality the most. There have been several anti-gay, prominent Christians who were later been discovered to be living secret gay lifestyles even as they spoke out against homosexuality. A few were even arrested for public gay sex acts.

In fact, latent homosexuality was the first thing that came to mind when I read the first post of this thread. There is a certain overcompensation going on when people make such a demonstrative fuss about homosexuality. This is especially true with so-called devout Christians.

So concerning that certain, self-proclaimed, "devout Christian" on this thread who shall go unnamed (he knows who he is), the below represents him to a T:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 10:51 pm
Even though I think it's disgusting and unnatural to see two men kissing, I wouldn't be in favor of outlawing gays. Just that it should be kept silent under wraps, like it was in the old days.
In order to do this you would have to outlaw it. Of course there are different types of outlawing. In the case of murder, you would ideally want to catch and prosecute the person in every single case. In the case of being drunk while in a public place, you would want it to be illegal so it could be suppressed along with the bad things that could result from it if everyone were doing it, but you would also want the police and courts to show a lot of discretion in case they increased the prison population by ten-fold with people who didn't belong there. I think it should be the same with homosexuality. Make it illegal but more of a suppressive law, which I think it mostly was.