How do you guys like the new forum themes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

they look kinda of fake to me, they're too round.
wuming
Freshman Poster

Post by wuming »

WWu777 wrote:Ok well there you go wuming. Now the forum is in very "non-controversial" colors. Hope you like the professional blandness. :)

Honestly, the pink and green theme was pretty, but probably not appropriate for an all guy forum, so you're right about that.
It may be more bland, but notice how the colors now match the header buttons you like to use (I'd still go with plain text links, BTW). Now I no longer feel like I'm at a totally unrelated site when clicking between your text pages and your forum pages.

Also, I don't go to any website because it's pretty; I want information or some capability. So long as the design is clean and helps me use or read the site, it's good. Just check your own browsing habits; besides photography sites, do you visit and stay AND return to any websites for long purely because of its design and colors? Probably not...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wuming wrote:
WWu777 wrote:Ok well there you go wuming. Now the forum is in very "non-controversial" colors. Hope you like the professional blandness. :)

Honestly, the pink and green theme was pretty, but probably not appropriate for an all guy forum, so you're right about that.
It may be more bland, but notice how the colors now match the header buttons you like to use (I'd still go with plain text links, BTW). Now I no longer feel like I'm at a totally unrelated site when clicking between your text pages and your forum pages.

Also, I don't go to any website because it's pretty; I want information or some capability. So long as the design is clean and helps me use or read the site, it's good. Just check your own browsing habits; besides photography sites, do you visit and stay AND return to any websites for long purely because of its design and colors? Probably not...
W: True. But if I go to a site or forum regularly, it's nice to have something to look at :) whether it's girls or colors. hehehe

Sure the menu matches the table bar colors. But some colors look good together, like dark red and blue for example. Didn't you like the RedSilver theme? Red and blue look good on Superman :) Do you think Superman looks better with a blue suit and red cape, or blue suit and blue cape? hehehe

Also, when you wear clothes, isn't it better to have more than one color in your outfit usually? See what I mean?

Wuming, by the way, what do you think of the picture layout around the new header of the home page? I put some pretty hot girls there, but not pics of girls and me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne