View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Desktop Theme

Scams, pro-dating and other info

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Re: Pro-daters active in Ukraine

Post by SteveUKR » June 17th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Hilarious Strykr! I agree with almost everything in your videos. You've been hands on the ground in Ukraine. You know what you're talking about.
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr » June 17th, 2018, 10:44 pm

SteveUKR wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 10:36 pm
Hilarious Strykr! I agree with almost everything in your videos. You've been hands on the ground in Ukraine. You know what you're talking about.
Thanks. I'm not claiming to know everything, but I do have some info that I believe can help guys. We are all learning here!! And we are dealing with people, so there is no one solution.
TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » July 21st, 2018, 12:23 pm

Looks like they have the same sort of scams in China

If someone approached me randomly on the street I certainly would not take them for a beer or coffee. If defies basic logic. Some guys must be very lonely.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Re: Scams, pro-dating and other info

Post by SteveUKR » August 23rd, 2018, 4:46 pm

Guys I've updated the ScamAware site with two new scams. The Small Amount Scam and the Car Scam. Scammers will always find adaptive and innovative ways to deplete you of your finances and enhance themselves both online and in person.

If you have been a victim of a scam, please share here or PM me. I would like to incorporate your story into my site so I can help others from falling prey to scammers and pro-daters.

http://scamaware.net