Do I have a chance with Asian girls if I'm short and Polish?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chibolo wrote:The French aren't short. Average height for men is 5'9.
Yeah but the average doesn't tell you about the actual distribution.
Even in Germany, with the highest average, there's plenty of dudes my height or even shorter. I thought it was a really varied field and didn't feel any general disdain, at least in my three-day stints, I have no long term experience though.

Thing is, if people are respectful, you have no issues. If they're M*&^F%*#s, they'll pick on anything, your haircut, your watch, what car you drive, etc.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I'm also about 165 cm but I would definitely consider a girl a few inches taller than me. My ideal range for a girl is 5'4" to 5'8" but depending on how nice she looks I would definitely go as low as 5'2" and up to 5'10". Any taller then she's too tall for me and couldn't consider her, and I couldn't consider being with a girl shorter than five feet. I'm 5'6" or 5'7" or somewhere between.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

droid wrote:
chibolo wrote:The French aren't short. Average height for men is 5'9.
Yeah but the average doesn't tell you about the actual distribution.
Even in Germany, with the highest average, there's plenty of dudes my height or even shorter. I thought it was a really varied field and didn't feel any general disdain, at least in my three-day stints, I have no long term experience though.

Thing is, if people are respectful, you have no issues. If they're M*&^F%*#s, they'll pick on anything, your haircut, your watch, what car you drive, etc.
Based on what I have seen in the countries I have visited/lived in, the average height map I posted is very accurate. Here in Belgium it is about 5'10 for men, which seems just a little high to me but is probably accurate. I am about 5'9 and when I walk around here I don't feel short, but I don't feel tall either. The average for countries like Peru, Mexico and Ecuador is about 5'4, which is also accurate based on my observations in those countries. The vast majority of men are that height there.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Puerto Rican men tend to be 5'4.

you won't find any big shoe sizes for ladies in that country.most of the women are tiny.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In Central Philippines- Cebu, that is most guys are about your height and the girls are about 150 cm. No biggie.

I have heard of Romanian and Polish guys courting girls there.

I am 169 cm and once I am out of Northern countries, I am not short.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
mr_certainly_not_ordinary
Freshman Poster

Re: Do I have a chance with Asian girls if I'm short and Pol

Post by mr_certainly_not_ordinary »

Of course, you have a chance. I'm 5 cm shorter than you. My date (asian woman) is 155 cm tall.