YouTube censoring HappierAbroad

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

YouTube censoring HappierAbroad

Post by fschmidt »

Try posting a link to HappierAbroad in a YouTube comment. That comment will disappear in about 1 minute.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: YouTube censoring HappierAbroad

Post by Zambales »

I think links aren't allowed in the YouTube comments section anymore. It's because people were forever posting links to their own websites or ones they were affiliated to.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

You are right but it is shadow-blocked meaning that it looks like the comment is posted but when I look in incognito then it isn't there. Typical modern scum move by YouTube.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I noticed that too. I always thought it was because the comments on YouTube were being moderated. But I guess YouTube may be blocking us too. Have you tried posting links to other websites in YT comments and seeing what will happen?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne