"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
1. Iodine cures nearly all diseases.
2. Consuming iodine is something the elites do to gain physical immortality.
3. Consuming idodine is a way to stop the plans of the Illuminati
4. The elites or Jews or aliens have tricked people into consuming iodine to cull or control the masses.
Very important, especially when living abroad where trace elements like iodine are not easily available in the local food.
What can you do?
1) Some pharmacies sell common iodine tincture.
A smear on the skin anywhere will absorb into the body easily.
But it can be difficult to find at a pharmacy, because short shelf life.
Hospital pharmacy likely to have available.
2) If you have a bath tub, pour 1/2 cup of iodine into warm water and soak.
The body will absorb what it needs.
3) I put iodine solution into my drinking drinking water:
2-3 drops in 1.5 L bottle of water.
At first the taste is not pleasant, but one gets used to it quickly.
Iodine solution is NOT the same as iodine tincture.
Iodine solution is usually called, "Lugol's Solution".
I couldn't find it for sale here in Thailand, so I searched on the Internet for the recipe.
Now, about once a year, I make 100 ml of iodine solution, and dispense it out a few drops a day.
Member: Thailand Expats Email Discussion.
Membership inquiries welcome; send private message to me on this forum.
Beyond that the body needs minute quantities of iodine. Unless you live far from the sea you're not likely to be deficient.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 2 Replies
- 232 Views
Last post by Moretorque
September 22nd, 2016, 2:07 am
- 1 Replies
- 659 Views
Last post by Jester
September 29th, 2013, 5:44 pm
- 2 Replies
- 1239 Views
Last post by jamesbond
March 6th, 2011, 2:31 pm
Hegemony and Propaganda: The Importance of Trivialisation
Last post by Mr S « October 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Posted in Personal Development, Self-Improvement, Psychologyby Mr S » October 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm » in Personal Development, Self-Improvement, Psychology
- 0 Replies
- 845 Views
Last post by Mr S
October 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm