Was Hitler actually the good guy? Is he wrongly demonized/vilified?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has Hitler been overly demonized/vilified and not as bad as we were told?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this pro Hitler thread in the Rooshv forum. lol. They think like us over there. And they have a lot of intelligent educated knowledgeable posters too. I wish we had more of that here.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/hit ... 933.37455/

This meme is funny. It's obviously satire.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/hit ... st-1320005

Hitler's first speech as Chancellor.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jordan Peterson's thoughts on Hitler.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hitler didn’t ask for a world war. He only attacked Poland because they would not resolve the Danzig dispute even though he made them a generous win win solution. Britain and France declared war on Germany. Hitler didn’t want war with them. You can’t pin the blame for everything on Hitler. That’s Western propaganda. Hitler never said he wanted to take over the world and none of the German soldiers ever heard that. Only US propaganda said that. I’m not trying to defend Hitler, however not every lie you hear about him is true just because everyone tries to demonize him. Hitler may have done bad things, but so did Churchill and FDR and Stalin. He wasn’t the most evil man in history. He may be bad but he is way overdemonized in western media and history. They have made him into a devil, not even a man anymore.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

keyword here is "lebensraum"
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Book on how America and Britain created Hitler.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/074532181X/

Conjuring Hitler: How Britain and America Made the Third Reich

Nazism is usually depicted as the outcome of political blunders and unique economic factors: we are told that it could not be prevented, and that it will never be repeated. In this explosive book, Guido Giacomo Preparata shows that the truth is very different: using meticulous economic analysis, he demonstrates that Hitler's extraordinary rise to power was in fact facilitated -- and eventually financed -- by the British and American political classes during the decade following World War I. Through a close analysis of events in the Third Reich, Preparata unveils a startling history of Anglo-American geopolitical interests in the early twentieth century. He explains that Britain, still clinging to its empire, was terrified of an alliance forming between Germany and Russia. He shows how the UK, through the Bank of England, came to exercise control over Weimar Germany and how Anglo-American financial support for Hitler enabled the Nazis to seize power. This controversial study shows that Nazism was not regarded as an aberration: for the British and American establishment of the time, it was regarded as a convenient way of destabilising Europe and driving Germany into conflict with Stalinist Russia, thus preventing the formation of any rival continental power block. Guido Giacomo Preparata lays bare the economic forces at play in the Third Reich, and identifies the key players in the British and American establishment who aided Hitler's meteoric rise.

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Winston wrote:
February 21st, 2022, 9:44 pm
Book on how America and Britain created Hitler.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/074532181X/

Conjuring Hitler: How Britain and America Made the Third Reich

Nazism is usually depicted as the outcome of political blunders and unique economic factors: we are told that it could not be prevented, and that it will never be repeated. In this explosive book, Guido Giacomo Preparata shows that the truth is very different: using meticulous economic analysis, he demonstrates that Hitler's extraordinary rise to power was in fact facilitated -- and eventually financed -- by the British and American political classes during the decade following World War I. Through a close analysis of events in the Third Reich, Preparata unveils a startling history of Anglo-American geopolitical interests in the early twentieth century. He explains that Britain, still clinging to its empire, was terrified of an alliance forming between Germany and Russia. He shows how the UK, through the Bank of England, came to exercise control over Weimar Germany and how Anglo-American financial support for Hitler enabled the Nazis to seize power. This controversial study shows that Nazism was not regarded as an aberration: for the British and American establishment of the time, it was regarded as a convenient way of destabilising Europe and driving Germany into conflict with Stalinist Russia, thus preventing the formation of any rival continental power block. Guido Giacomo Preparata lays bare the economic forces at play in the Third Reich, and identifies the key players in the British and American establishment who aided Hitler's meteoric rise.

The Third Reich was built up through international bankers and industrialists from the US, Germany, and England. Hitler was likely controlled opposition of these groups. For the Anglosphere, Germany and Russia can never unite which is the key point in driving those two to war against each other so Europe can be controlled by the USA, UK, etc.

Was Hitler as bad as what they say? Of course not. He is the scapegoat. Did he do the 6 million.....no he did not....its another hoax.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 8:48 pm
... everyone tries to demonize him. Hitler may have done bad things, but so did Churchill and FDR and Stalin. He wasn’t the most evil man in history. He may be bad but he is way overdemonized in western media and history.
It is true that other leaders at that time were nothing better than Hitler. However this is more or less the only excuse for his actions. Another maybe acceptable excuse is that he was not very educated, had bad friends next to him who gave him wrong advice. Paulus for example run over to the Russians and became their propaganda mouthpiece.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Paulus
-----
Nothing was 'normal life' at that time.

It was crazy, in Japan the same, there was a Supreme War Council 軍事参議院, but as Japanese were always acting in a group, the name of the leader nowadays is not well-known.
His name was Korechika Anami 阿南 惟幾.

He was the most powerful person in Japan during WWII, in his position he even had the right to veto the Japanese Emperor.
After the capitulation of Japan he committed suicide with the assistance of a family member.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korechika_Anami
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting podcast between 2 guys about why Hitler was a spiritual being and perhaps a deity, and all the good things he did that we never get to hear about. They also say that he's in heaven now and became an ascended deity. Very different and refreshing. It's called Esoteric Hitlerism and is from a Buddhist perspective. Should make you raise your eyebrow. lol

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

What type of person gets arrested back in time anyway? You shouldn't bother with history, ask your parents perhaps they might know about post-WW2. Or idk the professor from the community college.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

What the jews fail to mention,is that the jewish goal of the top occult class,it total extermination of all gentiles,even on the soul level since'theyre of the sitra achra or other evil side.

the level headed jews have to expose their ethnic leaders.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

One way of looking at the issue is how Owen Benjamin explained it. Governments today are publicly traded companies serving the interests of their investors with the citizens as their stock. Hitler figured the German stock was superior to the stock of other governments so it would make sense to turn the German government back into a private company, but the banksters weren't having that.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Hitler was just looking out for the Germany's interests. If you look at today, Germany has become U.S's Vassal State and possession of the ZOG Globalists.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Those who studied politics may have studied Justin Trudeau's reign as prime Minister of Canada.

I'm not history major or even close, it's just that those in jail during the time (also those rotting in Canadian prison) tend to be quite "extraverted" in subjects I don't like.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting Aryan video about why Hitler was not funded by Zionist bankers like truthers think, but was funded by US corporations.

WAS HITLER A ZIONIST? DEBUNKING THE COMMON MISCONCEPTION
My brief thoughts and two important clips talking about Hitler and Zionism, explaining how Hitler was in no way a Zionist, nor was he some sort of Rothschild agent, jewish-funded agent. This line of thought not only lacks any serious evidence, but is generally pushed as a way to "demoralize" people who are aware of the NWO/JWO. It's a very "Alex-Jones" type of logical thought process.

Wow check out this 1940 speech by Hitler to commemorate the 7th anniversary of his rise to power. It's in German with English subtitles and will make @Cornfed's blood boil. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this presentation by Jim Condit Jr. called "The Final Solution to Adolf Hitler" where he presents the evidence that Hitler was a Zionist agent.

His 3 hour interview on Jewish Racism Radio with Christopher Jon Bjerknes.

https://hitlerdvd.com/

Chris Bjerknes debate on whether Hitler was a Zionist agent.