White Europeans may not have originated from Africa

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

White Europeans may not have originated from Africa

Post by Winston »

If anyone wants to see an alternative to the "Out of Africa" theory by mainstream anthropologists, check out the work of Robert Sepehr. He has uncovered a lot of suppressed evidence that ancient white people and Aryan white races existed, just as Hitler and the Nazis believed. This challenges the mainstream anthropology position that all races came from Africa and were originally black. Here is a playlist of over 30 video clips on the subject put together by Robert Sepehr. They are fascinating and mind blowing.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 563n8pktGU

More videos by Robert Sepehr here:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ert+sepehr

Robert Sepehr also has some interesting books on Amazon.com such as "Species with Amnesia: Our Forgotten History" and "Gods with Amnesia: Subterranean Worlds of Inner Earth".

https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e/B00XTAB1YC/

Some of Robert Sepehr's videos about legends of ancient white races and blonde mummies found. Supposedly, white people came from Atlantis and so did the Ancient Greeks. In Spain, a race known as the Basques with high IQ's and the highest incidence of Rh negative blood, also claim to come from a land called "Atlantica" which may have been Atlantis.

More documentaries on ancient white races.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ite+people

"Ice Age Columbus". More and more evidence from tools, human remains, DNA and even from examining American Indian folk tales, show that Europeans were the first original native people of America and the only ones to exclusively inhabit the "New World" for 1000's of years.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Ancient White Aryan Races in Asia, America and Atlantis

Post by pandabear »

Sounds like Mormon stuff. Except for the use of the term "Aryan." That makes it Nazi.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Ancient White Aryan Races in Asia, America and Atlantis

Post by starchild5 »

I don't need videos...I know it in my DNA...As I have been posting it.

The Jews have made it an agenda to suppress White Culture as having no culture..

Even Indian Gods were White...No Indian god looks brown'ish :lol: ....The Dharma was created by Aryan race...

However, it goes much deeper and darker because Aryans are not the only show in town..there were even far higher darker forces in the universe...that subdued them...

Its an ongoing battle...but for us in this body..it looks like a life time..due to our DNA being manipulated to lowest frequency by darker forces...

The Mistake Aryans did was They tried to PLAY GOD...They had everything going for them...They Wanted to become God. This you will never read anywhere...I got this from a man..who is closest to god. The messenger of God told me this.

Get this...White Race is actually far older than black race...black race is infact the newest one... :lol: :lol: .Its freaking exact reverse of what Jews tell us...
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Europeans/White Aryan Races, Origins of White Pe

Post by Winston »

Richard Spencer and Kevin MacDonald - The Origins of the White Man

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVojFnShba8[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an interesting question I never thought of. Why is the WHITE race the only race that has a diversity of colors in their hair and eyes? Other races have more homogenous colors in their hair aad eyes. This is something unique to the white race.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8GTxNEFkE[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

According to The Book of Enoch, white people are descended from angels.

ENOCH 105:
2. She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light.
3. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, opening also his mouth, he spoke to the Lord of righteousness. Then Lamech his father was afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I don't think we're that special. Whatever floats your boat though.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Not True at all.

Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair is very common in Non-Caucasian countries, its just not reported by lamestream media enough. Most Himalayam People in India have blonde hair..one of my school mates had blonde hair and white skin as white people have...

Check out Afghan's....The kids looks Europeans.. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDkEg7O8EbA[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient White Aryan Races and Europeans not from Africa

Post by Winston »

Is this true?

Occult theories on aryan origins

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D75WocdhbZI[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient White/Aryan Races and Europeans (not from Africa)

Post by Winston »

New videos by author and researcher Robert Sepehr about why whites are not evolved from blacks and are a separate race.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient White/Aryan Races and Europeans (not from Africa)

Post by Winston »

Here is the book that inspired Hitler and the Nazis called "The Myth of the Twentieth Century" by Alfred Rosenberg. It looks interesting. And it's only 99 cents on Kindle. Btw, isn't Rosenberg a Jewish name? Why would a Jew write this?

PDF copy:
http://aryanism.net/downloads/books/alf ... entury.pdf

https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Twentieth-C ... 0082CA5WG/

Description

The Myth of the Twentieth Century (German: Der Mythus des zwanzigsten Jahrhunderts) is a book by Alfred Rosenberg, one of the principal ideologues of the Nazi party and editor of the Nazi paper Völkischer Beobachter. It was the most influential Nazi text after Hitler's Mein Kampf. The titular "myth" is "the myth of blood, which under the sign of the swastika unchains the racial world-revolution. It is the awakening of the race soul, which after long sleep victoriously ends the race chaos."[1]

Rosenberg's influences

Rosenberg was inspired by Meister Eckhart, the racist theories of Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Richard Wagner's romanticism and also by Nordicism and Aryanism. He believed that God created man as separate races, not as individuals or mankind as a whole, and that all races have their own soul, although the Aryan race was superior to the others. The Myth of the Twentieth Century was conceived as a sequel to Chamberlain's The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century.[2]

Here is an outline of it on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_ ... th_Century
Outline of contents of the book[edit]

Rosenberg's racial interpretation of history concentrates on the negative influence of the Jewish race in contrast to the Aryan race. He equates the latter with the Nordic peoples of northern Europe and also includes the Berbers from North Africa and the upper classes of Ancient Egypt.[8] According to Rosenberg, modern culture has been corrupted by Semitic influences (cf. anti-Semitism), which have produced degenerate modern art, along with moral and social degeneration. In contrast, Aryan culture is defined by innate moral sensibility and an energetic will to power. Rosenberg believed that the higher races must rule over the lower and not interbreed with them, because cross-breeding destroys the divine combination of physical heredity and spirit. He uses an organic metaphor of the race and the State and argues that the Nazis must purify the race soul by eliminating non-Aryan elements in much the same ruthless and uncompromising way in which a surgeon would cut a cancer from a diseased body.

In Rosenberg's view of world history, migrating Aryans founded various ancient civilizations which later declined and fell due to inter-marriage with lesser races. These civilizations included the Indo-Aryan civilization, ancient Persia, Greece, and Rome. He saw the ancient Germanic invasions of the Roman empire as "saving" its civilization, which had been corrupted both by race mixing and by "Judaized-cosmopolitan" Christianity. Furthermore, he claimed that the persecutions of Protestants in France and other areas represented the wiping out of the last remnants of the Aryan element in those areas, a process completed by the French revolution. In contemporary Europe, he saw the northern areas that embraced Protestantism as closest to the Aryan racial and spiritual ideal.

Following H. S. Chamberlain and other völkisch theorists, he believed that Jesus was an Aryan (specifically an Amorite or Hurrian Hittite), and that original Christianity was an "Aryan" (Iranian) religion, but had been corrupted by the followers of Paul of Tarsus. The "Mythus" is very anti-Catholic, seeing the Church's cosmopolitanism and "Judaized" version of Christianity as one of the factors in Germany's spiritual bondage. Rosenberg particularly emphasizes the anti-Judaic teachings of the heresies Marcionism and "Aryo-Persian" Manicheanism as more representative of the true, "anti-Judaic" Jesus Christ and more suited to the Nordic world-view. Rosenberg saw Martin Luther and the Reformation as an important step forward toward reasserting the "Aryan spirit", but is ultimately ambiguous in not having gone far enough in its founding of just another dogmatic church.

When he discussed the future of religion in the future Reich, he suggested that a multiplicity of forms be tolerated, including "positive Christianity", neo-paganism, and a form of "purified" Aryan Hinduism. He saw all these religious systems as allegorical after the manner of Schopenhauer's teaching of religion as "folk-metaphysics", and was skeptical that the Nordic gods, of which the keys of interpretation had been largely lost in involutive time, could gain a foothold in modern times, without even conceding the desirability of the possibility.

Another myth, to which he gave "allegorical" and esoteric credence, was the hermetical idea of Atlantis, which he felt might preserve a memory of an ancient Aryan homeland:

"And so today the long derived hypothesis becomes a probability, namely that from a northern centre of creation which, without postulating an actual submerged Atlantic continent, we may call Atlantis, swarms of warriors once fanned out in obedience to the ever renewed and incarnate Nordic longing for distance to conquer and space to shape."

This account of world history is used to support his dualistic model of human experience, as are ideas co-opted from Nietzsche and Social Darwinist writers of the era.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient White/Aryan/European Race may not have originated from Africa

Post by Winston »

Some more books and essays about white Aryan race superiority. White Nationalists and White Preservationists and White Aryans will love these. These books also explain why race matters and why different races are really different, using logic and facts that no one can refute, but can only ridicule with disdain. @Cornfed will love these. lol

https://ia800501.us.archive.org/27/item ... 00gobi.pdf

http://media.bloomsbury.com/rep/files/p ... -races.pdf

Winston
Site Admin

Re: White Europeans may not have originated from Africa

Post by Winston »

Christian video about how White people came from Japheth after the Flood of Noah, not Africa, based on Genesis. What do you think @MrMan?