Strange sounds being heard around the world! WTF?!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Strange sounds being heard around the world! WTF?!

Post by Winston »

Strange sounds of UNKNOWN origin penetrating through the earth. The phenonema has been on going for months now in various parts of the world and has been given no real explination to how or why. One possible theory to the phenonema is the sounds are being caused drilling to make way for large underground bomb shelters as some Governments are taking the threat of 2012 seriously. These noises are being reported on a much larger scale compared to what this video shows.

Are they coming from the inner Earth?

Last edited by Winston on November 20th, 2012, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jesse Ventura - Secret Underground 2012 Base at Denver Airport

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:This is kind of dumb.
Are those sounds scary though? Did you listen to them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this recent Coast to Coast show about the strange sounds being heard around the world. It's an interesting discussion.

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Winston, you should eat less beans.