This Bloomberg quote says a lot

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

This Bloomberg quote says a lot

Post by Rocky Top »

:shock:
"We have a responsibility as human beings to do something, to save each other, to save the lives of ourselves, our families, our friends, and all of the rest of the people that live on God’s planet. And so while other people will wring their hands over the problem of sugary drinks, in New York City, we’re doing something about it," Bloomberg declared. "We believe it is reasonable and responsible to draw a line... As a matter of fact, it would be irresponsible not to try to do everything we can to save lives."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This Bloomberg quote says a lot

Post by zboy1 »

Rocky Top wrote::shock:
"We have a responsibility as human beings to do something, to save each other, to save the lives of ourselves, our families, our friends, and all of the rest of the people that live on God’s planet. And so while other people will wring their hands over the problem of sugary drinks, in New York City, we’re doing something about it," Bloomberg declared. "We believe it is reasonable and responsible to draw a line... As a matter of fact, it would be irresponsible not to try to do everything we can to save lives."
Bloomberg is an as*hole. I hate that ba*stard. He's making me miss Rudolph Nazi Giuliani---which is quite an accomplishment to say the least....
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree. I never liked the other Mayor but Bloomberg is definitely low class; even worse than Rudy G.