View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Desktop Theme

Evil bastard finally dies

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6622
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Cornfed » August 26th, 2018, 4:57 am

What can you say about what motivated MCcain? He just seemed to hate the America and the Western world that he was born into and wanted to destroy it. May he roast in Hell.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/25/poli ... index.html
User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Ghost » August 26th, 2018, 8:06 pm

Good riddance to that warmongering neocon scumbag.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.
flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by flowerthief00 » August 26th, 2018, 10:22 pm

He was a war hero and a better man than any of you or me.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6622
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Cornfed » August 26th, 2018, 10:28 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 10:22 pm
He was a war hero and a better man than any of you or me.
He was a traitor who willingly helped the enemy.
flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by flowerthief00 » August 26th, 2018, 10:52 pm

He was literally tortured for crying out loud.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6622
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Cornfed » August 26th, 2018, 11:04 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 10:52 pm
He was literally tortured for crying out loud.
He was a cowardly traitor who helped the enemy so he wouldn't be tortured and presumably because he hated America. They didn't call him The Songbird for nothing.
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2212
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by gsjackson » August 26th, 2018, 11:14 pm

Ghost wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 8:06 pm
Good riddance to that warmongering neocon scumbag.
+1. Never met a war he didn't like.
flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by flowerthief00 » August 26th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Cornfed wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 11:04 pm
presumably because he hated America.
Wtf. I suppose his enemies love America?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4772
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Moretorque » August 27th, 2018, 2:11 pm

You know a lot of this stuff is created by our rulers who print the money too do the dupe, they make a war hero out of somebody who really isn't if they will carry the old world order flag for them.

McCain just loved wealth and power like most, have you ever heard the story of him showing up in the CITI begging for money ? he may have become a nuisance so they offed him but X22 Report says he may still be alive hiding so he won't go to trial for treason....
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4606
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by zboy1 » August 27th, 2018, 9:16 pm

RIP John Mccain. Didn't agree with his politics as I'm more of a Trump Republican, but he did serve his country and I appreciated the fact that he normalized relations with Vietnam. Didn't like his strident foreign policy views, though.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6622
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Cornfed » August 27th, 2018, 9:45 pm

zboy1 wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 9:16 pm
RIP John Mccain. Didn't agree with his politics as I'm more of a Trump Republican, but he did serve his country
If we assume that North Vietnam and then Israel was his adopted country, then he certainly did serve them.
fdiv
Freshman Poster
Posts: 88
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:35 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by fdiv » August 28th, 2018, 10:20 pm

GOOD! Hope he has fun in hell now, with little vietcong demons ripping out his teeth and fingernails with pliers over and over and over again forever!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1355
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Wolfeye » August 29th, 2018, 2:09 am

I thought McCain bombed civilians- doesn't that disqualify him from being a war hero?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4772
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Moretorque » August 29th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Any of you all seen the footage of the Foresstal fire that some say he caused playing around taking off in his jet?

It was a pretty spectacular seen all caught on tape, they were trying to claim he was the first one off the carrier when it reached port because the crew wanted to kill him.
Time to Hide!
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6622
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Evil bastard finally dies

Post by Cornfed » August 29th, 2018, 8:52 pm

Moretorque wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 8:18 pm
Any of you all seen the footage of the Foresstal fire that some say he caused playing around taking off in his jet?

It was a pretty spectacular seen all caught on tape, they were trying to claim he was the first one off the carrier when it reached port because the crew wanted to kill him.
Actually he didn't wait for the carrier to get to port to leave. He caught a helicopter ride with a NYT reporter the following day. Shortly afterwards he flew to London to see his father (an admiral) and it wasn't until some time later that he was reassigned. It shows how f***ed up the system really is when you can take out a carrier, killing 134 men and maiming a similar number, collaborate with the enemy and then be hailed a war hero if you have the right connections. Oh, and of course he later strenuously blocked efforts to investigate the fate of his fellow POWs who never returned, presumably in order to cover up his own treason. A true piece of shit in every way.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”