Woman Admits To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape After He Spent 4 Yrs In Prison

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman Admits To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape After He Spent 4 Yrs In Prison

Post by jamesbond »

A woman admits she falsely accused a man of rape AFTER the man already served 4 and half years in prison. The judge only gave the woman a TWO MONTH jail sentence that she can serve on the weekends if she wants to.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman Admits To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape After He Spends 4 Yrs. In Prison

Post by Yohan »

This is an old case, 6 years ago. In the meantime there have been countless other false allegations against men, accusing them of rape, sexual harassment, domestic violence...

Such deliberate false allegations should be a felony and these women should be sent to jail. A long-term jail sentence is by my opinion the only way to stop this nonsense.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman Admits To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape After He Spends 4 Yrs. In Prison

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yohan wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 8:53 am
This is an old case, 6 years ago. In the meantime there have been countless other false allegations against men, accusing them of rape, sexual harassment, domestic violence...

Such deliberate false allegations should be a felony and these women should be sent to jail. A long-term jail sentence is by my opinion the only way to stop this nonsense.
:+1: I wholeheartedly agree.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

How could anybody go to jail even if that was raped, I could see maybe a charge for molesting a PIG!
Time to Hide!
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Now that is very scary. To me, it may as well be time for guys to pretend like approaching a woman, in and of itself, is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States, FBI enforced and punishable by 500 years to life in prison and the death penalty.