The racial founding of America

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The racial founding of America

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Show me in the US Constitution, the country's founding and guiding document, where America was "supposed" to be a white country.
The constitution simply provided rules for the federal government. America was a collection of 13 independent colonies, and the state laws make it quite clear that they were meant to be European colonies.
Cornfed you need to get over this, the world is a small place now and we Americans have been conquered for the most part.

I don't care what race people are I just don't like idiots and most people are idiots and most of the people they are importing are idiots who don't even speak english.
This 100%. Now if only the rest of HA could follow suit with this guy.
That is defeatism. Plenty of conquered nations have risen up and expelled their conquerors and their imported trash populations in the past.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I really don't care who feels what about which race. I just care if they keep it out of their writings that they expect us to read. Whatever they think is not my concern. Just it is annoying to read it daily, and it really makes you start to dislike the posters themselves.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Show me in the US Constitution, the country's founding and guiding document, where America was "supposed" to be a white country.
The constitution simply provided rules for the federal government. America was a collection of 13 independent colonies, and the state laws make it quite clear that they were meant to be European colonies.
I think so.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Who even cares if America was designed to be a "white" country?

As far as I am concerned, there are scores of better countries around the world in which to live. If you are wedded to the notion of America being as white as it can be, have at it :lol: The country is in the final stages and its social fabric is about as objectionable as any I have seen.

This site is about Happier Abroad which describes me to the nth degree. If you want to keep America white, please remain there but don't say I did not warn you when the country is in its throes of death due to financial ruin, civil unrest, and the coming Great Reset.